Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests being run by Mumsnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test, please email insight@mumsnet.com. If you are an entrepreneur or start-up and would like to ask for some feedback, please visit our media requests topic.

NOW CLOSED: Have a little one aged 1-3yrs and fancy trying some new Organix Mighty Meals and Soups or Organix Goodies snacks and cereals? Testers needed

(98 Posts)
AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 03-Jun-13 10:33:06

Hello

We're working with children's food company, Organix, over the next few months. Organix are about to launch 25 new foods this June. They are now looking for 20 UK based parents with children aged 1-3yrs to try a selection of their new foods and to share their feedback (and their LO's!) on Mumsnet.

You can read all about Organix on their special pages on MN

If you're selected you'll be sent a box containing the following products to try at home

Organix Mighty Meals: Beef Stew & Dumplings and Veg, Bean & Lamb Hotpot (RRP: £1.99)

Organix Mighty Soups: Hearty Root Veg & Beans and Tasty Sweetcorn & Noodles (RRP £1.69)

Plus a selection of the new Goodies range: Number Jumble; Banana or Raspberry Cereal (£2.69), Apricot Oaty Bars (£2.49), Strawberry Oaty Bars (£2.49), Squeezy multipack; Mango or Apple (£2.79), Fruit Gummies; Mango (59p), Fruit Gummies; Apple (59p), and Squeezy Tubes Strawberry & Pear (£1.99)

The overall value is £20.99

The Mighty Meals can be popped in the microwave for 40 seconds and the Soups just need 1 minute in the microwave (both can also be heated by popping in boiling water too if you don't have a microwave).

Allergen data/ info here

Everyone who takes part and who adds feedback on the thread will be entered into a prize draw where one MNer will win a £50 Love2Shop voucher

If you'd like to take part please add your details on this form by clicking here

We'll be in touch with those selected.

Thanks and good luck
MNHQ

AndHarry Mon 03-Jun-13 11:14:45

I would but the max. tester age is 2.

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 03-Jun-13 11:25:59

Sorry AndHarry - thanks for pointing out...all fixed!

TenaciousOne Mon 03-Jun-13 11:31:59

I would love to as DS loves soups but most pre made contain a hideous amount of salt and DH hates soup. Bonus it's all milk free.

Glitterfairys Mon 03-Jun-13 11:36:59

These look good , hope we get picked smile

FairyJen Mon 03-Jun-13 12:17:09

Got everything crossed for this one!

I would like to try the soups and snacks but the meals are not veggie, so no use to us sad

RandallPinkFloyd Mon 03-Jun-13 12:30:12

God this would be a handy one to do. Organix mighty meals are the only hot meal DS will entertain at the moment.

He's obsessed with the veg & oat bars too but I'm getting a horrible feeling they're being discontinued as I can't find them anywhere, he'll be gutted if they are.

FoxyRevenger Mon 03-Jun-13 12:52:02

Done! Would love to give these a go.

Would love to get picked for this one

painforlife Mon 03-Jun-13 13:16:21

done & hoping to be picked (everything crossed for this one) smile

WhyIRayLiotta Mon 03-Jun-13 13:25:36

Done. Would love to be picked.

lunar1 Mon 03-Jun-13 13:48:39

Done, would love to try these for ds2

Really would love to be picked too, my DD and her mates eat me out of house and home! They won't eat that many ready meals so it would be good to find some they like

Done. Fingers crossed as DD is a hugely fussy eater and these look like they might tempt her.

MadameOvary Mon 03-Jun-13 14:04:00

A bit hmm at the age range as I still buy Organix and DD is 5.
I'm not partial to a nibble, oh no

BeanoNoir Mon 03-Jun-13 16:14:20

Done, please pick me! grin

noo1985 Mon 03-Jun-13 16:21:51

Done, really would love to get this one as my little one is 19 months and would love to try some new organic food as she is a great lover of the range

Oooh, done! Pick me! I dont usually buy ready meals for him but would like to on occasion

DeathMetalMum Mon 03-Jun-13 17:05:50

Done. Dd really like the goodies oaty bars would love to try the new flavours.

JedwardScissorhands Mon 03-Jun-13 17:12:04

Done! We also love the part bars...

DialsMavis Mon 03-Jun-13 17:43:54

Yes please, I DD (2.5) would love to try these

AllThatGlistens Mon 03-Jun-13 17:49:34

Done!

dahville Mon 03-Jun-13 18:27:59

When does this close?

RhinoSaturday Mon 03-Jun-13 18:36:59

Done, but on completion it just took me back to the mumsnet surveys page without confirming my entry. Could MNHQ please clarify if it has been received? Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now