Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests being run by Mumsnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test, please email insight@mumsnet.com. If you are an entrepreneur or start-up and would like to ask for some feedback, please visit our media requests topic.

NOW CLOSED Calling coffee lovers: try the Tassimo coffee machine with coffee T DISCS - worth £99 and get to keep it afterwards!

(317 Posts)
KatieBMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 13-May-13 10:35:40

We're looking for 16 Mumsnetters to put the Tassimo T20 coffee machine to the test. Here's what Tassimo say about the product: "Boasting a fresh, contemporary design, the Tassimo T20 machine is guaranteed to look the part in any kitchen. With its stylish and compact curves, it hardly takes up any worktop space, and it?s easy and fun to use."

Those selected will be sent the Tassimo T20 coffee machine (RRP £99.99) plus 2 packs of T DISCS to ensure you get your caffeine fix throughout the trial grin. Testers will be required to try the product out over the course of one week and add their feedback to a thread on Mumsnet and also add a review to the MN reviews area here.

This product test is open to all UK Mumsnetters who like a good cuppa.
So if you'd like to take part please sign up here

Thanks and good luck,

MNHQ

travellingwilbury Mon 13-May-13 19:00:00

Yes please , I would be a very happy bunny and I would answer your questions about the coffee experience very thoroughly and swiftly .

Creep .....

ouryve Mon 13-May-13 19:01:38

Well, notso - I'll leave my product tester's luck out of the equation on this one. I'm happy with my filter cone and those coffee pod things actually don't appeal to me (plus, I have no room for one!)

[kindly face]

I would be delighted to test this! We have had several coffee machines in the pussy including a de longhi and nespresso do would be ideally placed to compare.... And myself and dh drink loads of coffee. Pretty please?

dahville Mon 13-May-13 19:10:11

Fingers crossed

iklboo Mon 13-May-13 19:19:31

Done!

peachypips Mon 13-May-13 19:20:39

In the words of Let's Play - 'let let let it be meeeee!'

chocolateshoes Mon 13-May-13 19:26:22

is it too late? Hope not!! Purleeeese!

HotCrossPun Mon 13-May-13 19:37:35

I've never written in this section when applying for a product test before.

I have also never been chosen for a product test before.

So I'm not beyond grovelling. Please pick me!

MadeOfStarDust Mon 13-May-13 19:41:08

Please..... I want to try a coffee machine - grow up from instant..... Always seems such a "grown up thing" to have a coffee machine...

AmberLeaf Mon 13-May-13 19:44:26

Me!

<still cackling at Yellowdinosaurs post though!>

mummylin Mon 13-May-13 19:45:34

Have entered but I have never been chosen for any appliance yet. So wont hold my breath.

OddFrog Mon 13-May-13 19:50:38

This would be such a tasty review! I hope I'm in with a chance.

PleaseDontEatMyShoe Mon 13-May-13 19:57:18

Done! <pick me pick me oh please pick me> smile

Pleaseandthankyou Mon 13-May-13 19:59:08

Oh yes please

PeneloPeePitstop Mon 13-May-13 20:08:32

Done.

Primrose123 Mon 13-May-13 20:11:29

I've entered. smile

Nermalkins Mon 13-May-13 20:12:42

Me please!

Sokmonsta Mon 13-May-13 20:23:15

Oh the chance to have a nice hot cuppa without boiling the kettle several times before I get round to actually making it. must remember to take mug off machine though

MumnGran Mon 13-May-13 20:38:39

I have been looking for a coffee machine, but they all seem quite complicated, so I would be absolutely delighted to test a machine which Tassimo say is "fun and easy to use".

The compact size would be a great bonus as I have a compact kitchen to match!

Crossing fingers & curling toes in the hope of being chosen to improve my daily coffee experience!

lambfam Mon 13-May-13 20:43:12

OOOh yes, please sign me up. I have just done the Moonwalk at the weekend and with my achey feet and blisters a period of coffee tasting and sitting down would be a just reward!

DoctorAnge Mon 13-May-13 20:43:27

Hell I would love to try this!

Puppypoppet Mon 13-May-13 20:52:02

Mmm love coffee...pick me please. brew

bunchamunchycrunchycarrots Mon 13-May-13 20:59:45

When will the lucky people be chosen I wonder? smile

yetanotherworry Mon 13-May-13 21:05:32

Would love to try this...

walkingonthemoon Mon 13-May-13 21:29:52

Fingers crossed!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now