This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you'd like test a product on Mumsnet please mail insight@mumsnet.com.

NOW CLOSED Calling coffee lovers: try the Tassimo coffee machine with coffee T DISCS - worth £99 and get to keep it afterwards!

(317 Posts)
KatieBMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 13-May-13 10:35:40

We're looking for 16 Mumsnetters to put the Tassimo T20 coffee machine to the test. Here's what Tassimo say about the product: "Boasting a fresh, contemporary design, the Tassimo T20 machine is guaranteed to look the part in any kitchen. With its stylish and compact curves, it hardly takes up any worktop space, and it?s easy and fun to use."

Those selected will be sent the Tassimo T20 coffee machine (RRP £99.99) plus 2 packs of T DISCS to ensure you get your caffeine fix throughout the trial grin. Testers will be required to try the product out over the course of one week and add their feedback to a thread on Mumsnet and also add a review to the MN reviews area here.

This product test is open to all UK Mumsnetters who like a good cuppa.
So if you'd like to take part please sign up here

Thanks and good luck,

MNHQ

GwenCooper81 Mon 13-May-13 15:19:58

Please please pick me grin grin

Oooh I've been wanting one of these for ages!! It's my birthday on Wednesday but DH has ignored said I must put up with instant my request for a fancy coffee machine...you want to give me a lovely birthday present though, don't you Mumsnet?? grin

Panzee Mon 13-May-13 15:25:46

Nice one! grin

sybilfaulty Mon 13-May-13 15:28:16

Done. Hope I get picked.

I covet one of those machines. DH insists we use the bean grinder and the coffee machine, but it's such a faff when you only want one sodding cup smile

Yes please! Yum!

archfiend Mon 13-May-13 16:04:20

Me! Me! I cannot function without coffee and am currently minus a coffee machine because the last one got eaten by rats whilst in storage and don't have time to make proper coffee very often. Beg. Beg.

ItsallisnowaFeegle Mon 13-May-13 16:18:24

Oh my Godfrey! A coffee in the morning again? That'd be luxury with DS refusing to let me brew up in the cafeterie!

GoldenGreen Mon 13-May-13 16:38:08

Oh my yes please

snowgal Mon 13-May-13 16:40:04

Signed up smile

Oh please, oh please, oh please, oh please....<shameless begging, blush>

Dh does not drink coffee (strange man) and due to our scarily tight budget I have not been able to justify buying a pod type machine in case it is not as nice as I think it is and then I will ahve wasted my mone...
But I really really really want to try one as instant coffee is soooooo boring!

MNHQ, help, I forgot to click the 'click here to complete survey' button at the end of the survey and did it quite a bit after actually filling the survey.
Has my survey been submitted?

<panicking now, will go and have an (instant, bleurgh) coffee to calm my nerves>

melliebobs Mon 13-May-13 17:18:58

Done smile

TulipsAndWings Mon 13-May-13 17:47:48

Signed up, so hope I get chosen.

MissTweed Mon 13-May-13 18:08:06

Done

trockodile Mon 13-May-13 18:11:51

Done smile

acrabadabra Mon 13-May-13 18:15:48

Please. DH is a miserable sod atm as our old machine which I could never get the hang of much to dh's disgust just died. Our entire household would benefit, not just the adults.

florencebabyjo Mon 13-May-13 18:27:50

I would love to try this. I need my coffee fix after running around after my 5 and DH as well. Would really make a difference to my mornings!

yawningbear Mon 13-May-13 18:32:36

I LOVE coffee, it's the one thing that has kept me going as I have yawned my way through the last 4 sleep deprived years. Our coffee machine has been used so much if is now very temperamental and does not always give me my necessary morning fix so this would be perfect smile

Done I need this!! Please choose me! <desperate>

bluebump Mon 13-May-13 18:48:07

Done, i'd love to try this.

Done, but survey seemed to get stuck. Can you confirm it went through, please?

pastmybbd Mon 13-May-13 18:53:36

Done. I'll never get chosen, but I thought, got me new kitchen, new try of a coffee maker would be an added bonus!

nappydaysagain Mon 13-May-13 18:55:58

Please pick me, I would love to test this one smile

IwishIwasmoreorganised Mon 13-May-13 18:58:45

Does it only do coffee or could we have hot chocolate things to try in it too (I'm the only coffee drinker - DH and ds's devour hot chocolate by the gallon!)

If it's only coffee - could I take it into work for my colleagues to test with me?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now