Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests being run by Mumsnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test, please email insight@mumsnet.com. If you are an entrepreneur or start-up and would like to ask for some feedback, please visit our media requests topic.

NOW CLOSED Calling coffee lovers: try the Tassimo coffee machine with coffee T DISCS - worth £99 and get to keep it afterwards!

(317 Posts)
KatieBMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 13-May-13 10:35:40

We're looking for 16 Mumsnetters to put the Tassimo T20 coffee machine to the test. Here's what Tassimo say about the product: "Boasting a fresh, contemporary design, the Tassimo T20 machine is guaranteed to look the part in any kitchen. With its stylish and compact curves, it hardly takes up any worktop space, and it?s easy and fun to use."

Those selected will be sent the Tassimo T20 coffee machine (RRP £99.99) plus 2 packs of T DISCS to ensure you get your caffeine fix throughout the trial grin. Testers will be required to try the product out over the course of one week and add their feedback to a thread on Mumsnet and also add a review to the MN reviews area here.

This product test is open to all UK Mumsnetters who like a good cuppa.
So if you'd like to take part please sign up here

Thanks and good luck,

MNHQ

QOD Mon 13-May-13 10:42:27

Boooom

AtYourCervix Mon 13-May-13 10:52:03

Oh yes. This one is for me.

TheDeadlyDonkey Mon 13-May-13 11:09:06

I'd love to try this - every cup of coffee I ever make is disgusting!
DH and any visitors we ever have would thank MN if I had a chance to test this grin

shelley72 Mon 13-May-13 11:10:53

have entered. we drink a ridiculous amount of coffee in this house actually DH drives me a bit mad with his coffee obsession. fingers crossed!

LowLevelWhinging Mon 13-May-13 11:11:14

me me me pleeeeeeeeease! xxxxxx

Vajazzler Mon 13-May-13 11:12:28

Done!

signet Mon 13-May-13 11:14:04

Signed up. I so need to test this one! I'm in the midst of writing my end of semester assignments and I need some good coffee to keep me going! I hope they take pity on me! grin

brewbrewbrewbrew

lottietiger Mon 13-May-13 11:22:47

love to test this.. really need a good cup of coffee!! smile

Funnyoldlife Mon 13-May-13 11:26:37

White, no sugar. Thanks

Glitterfairys Mon 13-May-13 11:29:39

I would so love to take part in this , such a perfect opportunity for me as I adore coffee grin

Me! After a 14 months of limited coffee consumption due to TTC/pregnancy, I'm now ready to hit the good stuff big style again. And cleaning the coffee grounds out of my Bialetti is getting old.

FuckThisShit Mon 13-May-13 11:44:03

Ooooh, yes please. 3 huge coffee drinkers in this house, we would love to win.

lorka Mon 13-May-13 11:48:41

Yes please smile

Bluetit Mon 13-May-13 11:49:07

Ooh, keeping fingers crossed. Love coffee and dh loves coffee and gadgets, perfect combination!

Am I too late?? I am the worlds (yes, the worlds) biggest coffee drinker smile and have wanted one of these for aaaaggggeeeeees

eminemmerdale Mon 13-May-13 12:22:38

Oh yes! I have wanted a tassimo for years! Every xmas and birthday I have hinted massively grin to no avail sad

I'm in, hoping to be lucky. smile

nickia77 Mon 13-May-13 12:36:05

Me please :-))) I need coffee to survive the after school mayhem with 5 boisterous kids!!

LiveItUp Mon 13-May-13 12:36:07

Yes please. A friend was persuading me to get a Nespresso machine, but I'd be more than happy to become a loyal Tassimo fan ......

Manchesterhistorygirl Mon 13-May-13 12:44:45

Yes please! Signed up. Love good coffee, but it's such a faff with the percolator!

SoupDragon Mon 13-May-13 12:49:26

<<crosses fingers>>

Please, please, per favore! Pick me! Pretty please with frothy milk on top!

hurricanewyn Mon 13-May-13 12:57:27

Signed up - fingers crossed!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now