This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you'd like test a product on Mumsnet please mail insight@mumsnet.com.

NOW CLOSED Calling coffee lovers: try the Tassimo coffee machine with coffee T DISCS - worth £99 and get to keep it afterwards!

(317 Posts)
KatieBMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 13-May-13 10:35:40

We're looking for 16 Mumsnetters to put the Tassimo T20 coffee machine to the test. Here's what Tassimo say about the product: "Boasting a fresh, contemporary design, the Tassimo T20 machine is guaranteed to look the part in any kitchen. With its stylish and compact curves, it hardly takes up any worktop space, and it?s easy and fun to use."

Those selected will be sent the Tassimo T20 coffee machine (RRP £99.99) plus 2 packs of T DISCS to ensure you get your caffeine fix throughout the trial grin. Testers will be required to try the product out over the course of one week and add their feedback to a thread on Mumsnet and also add a review to the MN reviews area here.

This product test is open to all UK Mumsnetters who like a good cuppa.
So if you'd like to take part please sign up here

Thanks and good luck,

MNHQ

mummy81 Wed 15-May-13 21:21:54

Done, hmmm.

Charlie01234 Wed 15-May-13 21:24:46

Me please - work from home and drink a ton of coffee.

JoyceDivision Wed 15-May-13 21:30:29

Thats me signed up!! Pick me, pick me, would love to win something that would be like a treat!!

Let it be meeeeee!

harderthanitlooks Wed 15-May-13 22:03:59

It would be so nice to be picked for this. Fingers crossed!

RubySparks Wed 15-May-13 22:48:16

Here's hoping....

threesypeesy Thu 16-May-13 09:31:36

Done! Fingers crossed. It may be put to too much use in this house I drinkccoffee like water blush

mindingalongtime Thu 16-May-13 14:01:21

I went off coffee when I was pregnant many years ago, I love the smell of it and could be tempted as I am bored of tea!

Fillybuster Thu 16-May-13 14:24:28

gosh....this would be so life-enhancing!!

<crosses fingers but doesn't hold breathe>

newlark Thu 16-May-13 17:32:48

I would love this - I hate washing up the cafetiere!

jackandbethsmum Thu 16-May-13 17:36:07

Just rushed in from work and made a well deserved coffee. Would love to have a decent coffee I can make at home! Probably missed out on this free trial - I always do as I'm a teacher so can't check my mail during the day.

Bramblesinafield Thu 16-May-13 17:43:48

Pick me pick me pick me!

I need my coffee and too broke for the delicious chain ones - need a cost efficient way of making great coffee!

Eliza22 Thu 16-May-13 18:37:06

Yes, please. Do I get George Clooney to set it up for me? wink

idonthaveone Thu 16-May-13 18:43:12

Fingers crossed xx

Stropzilla Thu 16-May-13 18:54:58

Done! Fingers crossed!

kiwigirl42 Thu 16-May-13 19:55:30

I'd love to try this and see if its as good as people say

ChilliBanana Thu 16-May-13 20:22:06

Oh god, I so need this! My 8 month old DS is waking up every 2 hours during the night and i'm back at work full time sad Faster coffee access would make me less of a zombie smile

mam29 Thu 16-May-13 20:48:38

Would really like to try this as moneys been tight and seemed like luxury purchase wanted one for years so be highlight of crappy year so far if could try and get coffee machine envy round freinds houses.

Both me and hubby total coffee addicts.

flier Thu 16-May-13 22:24:04

Do we know when they are choosing their testers?

sayithowitis Thu 16-May-13 22:29:26

I would so love this - I love decent coffee and my first opportunity of the day to have a proper coffee isn't until I get home after work. it's a long day, but knowing I was coming home to this would be just perfect!

I'd love to try this! Have the testers been picked yet?

Fingers really are crossed on this one.

Had a look at the T-disks and it would really suit everyone! I can't believe there are so many types.

DP would love some of the teas and the lattes, I would have the caramel macchiato, DGM would have the Twinings and the toddler would love the Milka hot chocolate.

Amazing that it makes so many different things!

Stropzilla Fri 17-May-13 10:54:00

My DD would love the hot chocolate and my mum would be over all the time for the Twinings! Fingers crossed hard for this one.

Doughnutmaestro Sat 18-May-13 20:19:13

I'm hoping so hard for this one! I never get picked for anything!

Doughnutmaestro Sun 19-May-13 20:36:17

Is begging unseemly?
blush
Do we know when this is being decided so I can maniacally check my email every two minutes? wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now