Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests being run by Mumsnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test, please email insight@mumsnet.com. If you are an entrepreneur or start-up and would like to ask for some feedback, please visit our media requests topic.

Have you ever been selected for the mumsnet product tests, if so what have you tested?

(153 Posts)
ilikeyoursleeves Thu 25-Apr-13 19:58:30

Just being nosy- I'm excited because I've been selected to test some nappies and I've only just finished the Hoops and Crosses crisps that were sent out a few weeks ago!

I heart Mumsnet grin

MrGeresHamster Tue 13-Aug-13 14:49:11

My palmers rosehip oil arrived yesterday, slathered it on this morning.... I was also picked for the tesco spray test.

Just got picked to test Mr Muscle cleaner - it's the first test I've been picked for, so now I am disproportionately excited grin

HorseyGirl1 Thu 15-Aug-13 15:41:37

Finished testing the Organix baby stuff (loved that, nice food + a voucher to buy extra ingredients for the recipes!)
Waiting for my Mr Muscle cleaner too and also unreasonably excited - I so need to get out more! ha ha!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now