This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you'd like test a product on Mumsnet please mail insight@mumsnet.com.

Have you ever been selected for the mumsnet product tests, if so what have you tested?

(153 Posts)
ilikeyoursleeves Thu 25-Apr-13 19:58:30

Just being nosy- I'm excited because I've been selected to test some nappies and I've only just finished the Hoops and Crosses crisps that were sent out a few weeks ago!

I heart Mumsnet grin

EarnestDullard Thu 25-Apr-13 20:37:18

A baby toy, some boob cream, and I'm waiting for my Pampers nappies.

steffibabes Thu 25-Apr-13 20:38:27

Aldi nappies and Method. Also had at least three books from the book giveaways smile

Nothing so far sad. Been looking forward to testing something. I think it's a fix too.

racingheart Thu 25-Apr-13 20:41:19

Not exactly a tester, but they sent me a novel to read and review on here. Starting it tonight...

Hoover, Method washing liquid & a bottle of wine. I think that's all. I also got a £20 Amazon voucher for some feedback too.

TeamEdward Thu 25-Apr-13 20:44:45

Porridge, cheese, potatoes, breakfast biscuits, crisps, fruit crisps and something else I can't remember. Won a few competitions too!

4yoniD Thu 25-Apr-13 20:44:48

chocolate porridge. It didn't come sad

HazeltheMcWitch Thu 25-Apr-13 20:46:28

I LOVE the MN product testing thing - I love trying new things, I love free! things, and I love the level of detail that MNers go into when they give their feedback.

I've tried: Walkers Sunbites, Method laundry liquid, A2 milk, chocolate porridge. My best try was the Jamie Oliver Home Cooker. I'm currently trialling Aldi Almat laundry powder.

I'm most jealous of those who were picked to trial the Steam cleaner. And the Dyson slim thing. And most of all - the mahoosive Samsung 'American style' fridge freezer.

Eve Thu 25-Apr-13 20:46:40

NOTHING¡!!!!!!!!!

Eve Thu 25-Apr-13 20:47:25

And I fill in every survey...what's your secrets???

ShootingStarsss Thu 25-Apr-13 20:49:21

Dyson ball Hoover & we got to keep them grin few years ago now.

Indith Thu 25-Apr-13 20:54:49

Oh and those minging breakfast biscuits. Still have loads left of those.

But I started uni a few weeks ago and keep ignoring MN emails and surveys and forgetting to enter competitions.

ouryve Thu 25-Apr-13 20:55:22

I've done rather a lot over the past 2.5 years.

The biggies: Berghaus jacket (still wear it - it's fab) and Karcher steam cleaner.

Other stuff, probably forgetting things: Bio oil, Blobo, Sunbites, Ambrosia rice puds, Moo cheese sticks (the one test that went down like a lead balloon - didn't even spend all my vouchers and ended up throwing away most of what I bought because the damned stuff couldn't even be got rid of by melting it), Method laundry detergent, Ecover bathroom cleaning stuff, Tesco Kitchen spray (I didn't like that one much - used it to clean a smelly corner of the back yard, in the end!), A2 milk, M&S Fuller longer meals, Metanium arse cream.

I also got some tomato seeds to plant for Dolmio and won their thing where you went to an event in the shopping centre (I think there were only about half a dozen of us made it to one!) as well as being on the innocent panel and getting some vouchers and goodies for that.

YoniOno Thu 25-Apr-13 20:55:54

I got a Samsung mahoosive fridge grin

ouryve Thu 25-Apr-13 20:58:23

Oh, and that "chocolate" porridge. DH finished that!

Also won a book for the boys in a draw.

Gobbolinothewitchscat Thu 25-Apr-13 21:00:39

I'm currently doing the George Forman grill. I couldn't make the special rest day as DS wasn't well but kind MN sent me one to try anyway. It arrived today and I'm very excited!

yesididthat Thu 25-Apr-13 21:05:04

It's not a fix because I actually got picked!

My family were chosen to test the YouView box. Amazing it is btw!

Keep checking the Mumsnet Product Testing forum. Really, I never win anything but submitted a form and got an email to say that I had been selected.

Good Luck!

januaryjojo Thu 25-Apr-13 21:06:21

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

grin

Book of Spells (Harry Potter)
We got to keep the game and the PS3. Happy days....

Gerrof Thu 25-Apr-13 21:09:25

I got a massive Samsung fridge as well.

I was so delighted. I still love the thing.

Metanium nappy cream (still buy)
Ecover wipes
A chicco ride on toy (that DS loves)

There might have been more, can't remember at the moment.

Likesshinythings Thu 25-Apr-13 21:12:56

I'm another of the lucky ones who got the mahoosive fridge. I bloody love that thing!

Black and Decker steam cleaner, it's amazing. I never get picked for anything so nearly combusted when I got the email.
Cheese, biscuits, My Little Pony and a few other bits I've forgotten. grin

Nintendo Wii. I have NEVER been more popular with my family. I may never be again.

ImTooHecsyForYourParty Thu 25-Apr-13 21:15:39

washing powder and fabric softener
kingsmill fruit and fibre bread
some snack that I can't remember the name of but was really very nice and if I ever remember what it was, I shall certainly be buying it
and I think either one or two other things.

envy at the fridge though

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now