This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you'd like test a product on Mumsnet please mail insight@mumsnet.com.

Have you ever been selected for the mumsnet product tests, if so what have you tested?

(153 Posts)
ilikeyoursleeves Thu 25-Apr-13 19:58:30

Just being nosy- I'm excited because I've been selected to test some nappies and I've only just finished the Hoops and Crosses crisps that were sent out a few weeks ago!

I heart Mumsnet grin

Filibear Thu 25-Apr-13 20:00:47

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Sparklingbrook Thu 25-Apr-13 20:01:35

Method Washing Liquid. It's lovely but too £££££s IMO.

fabinacab Thu 25-Apr-13 20:02:22

How do you get to test things?

AmberLeaf Thu 25-Apr-13 20:02:43

Cheese and crisps!

I also tested the hoops and crosses and last year I tested the cathedral cheddar 'for kids' cheese Chedds.

I tried to be a tester for one of those steam mops, but no luck!

Enjoyed the cheese and crisps though. smile

Skang Thu 25-Apr-13 20:04:18

I'm doing the pampers when they turn up. It will be the first thing I've tested.

nancerama Thu 25-Apr-13 20:04:39

Walkers Sunbites, Metanium Everyday, Origins and Garnier Ultralift Moisurisers, M&S Shapewear, Method washing liquid, Quaker chocolate porridge.

Then I moved house and haven't been selected to test anything since hmm

nancerama Thu 25-Apr-13 20:05:02

And Mu cheese

Coconutty Thu 25-Apr-13 20:05:24

Nothing, never been chosen. I reckon it's a fix!

RubyDanglesBangle Thu 25-Apr-13 20:11:49

M&S shapewear, and cadburys egg n spoons.

Happiestinwellybobs Thu 25-Apr-13 20:15:28

Method washing liquid which was great smile

thenightsky Thu 25-Apr-13 20:16:15

M&S Fuller For Longer ready meals.

Indith Thu 25-Apr-13 20:17:09

method stuff, origins lovely but expensive face stuff, aldi nappies and the youview box.

Method washing up liquid, Aldi baby bath stuff, Kelcote scar gel and some boob gel. Only started filling them in about October time so doing ok. Also won a couple of prizes so happy with my MN swag so far smile

WhatTheWaterGaveMe Thu 25-Apr-13 20:22:50

I don't think it's a fix.....I got picked for the pampers :-)
Just waiting for them now

Caitycat Thu 25-Apr-13 20:24:38

Wasn't getting picked for anything but then got Aldi washing powder and am awaiting some nappies, unfeasibly excited about it!

EmpressOfThe7OceansLovesMN Thu 25-Apr-13 20:25:28

Method too.
We wait until the refill packs are on offer then stock up on those, it's much cheaper that way.

I have done washing up liquid, childrens books, face cream and a steam iron.

OvO Thu 25-Apr-13 20:26:15

Fish oil supplements, M&S shape wear, fancy face cream, potato recipes (that was best as had £55 to spend on recipes then £100 of vouchers to say thanks), children's book packs, chocolate porridge, c- section scar cream, ambrosia custard/rice puddings.

That's what I remember so far. grin

I've also won a day out at Drayton manor and stay in their hotel, tickets to BBC good food show, kids camera and art set, had £20 amazon voucher for filling in a survey and just yesterday got a £30 amazon voucher from someone who had a survey for her dissertation.

I have never won anything any other time in my life so I proper love Mumsnet!

ShowMeTheYoni Thu 25-Apr-13 20:28:07

A car, a coat, cheese, crisps, books, the method stuff, porridge, quite a lot of foodstuff actually!

ShowMeTheYoni Thu 25-Apr-13 20:28:57

Oh use the ambrosia, I got a £100 John Lewis voucher,

WipsGlitter Thu 25-Apr-13 20:30:44

Nothing.

Jojobump1986 Thu 25-Apr-13 20:32:40

I squeaked when I got the email saying that we'd been chosen to test the pampers nappies! DH thought I was going into labour! I've not been chosen to test anything before & I got a little too excited about it! blush

I did the Ella's Kitchen dessert testing. I DS loved them.

KenDoddsDadsDog Thu 25-Apr-13 20:35:41

Metanium cream
A kenwood handheld blender
Primula cheese
Doing the razor one now
i so wanted a steam cleaner though

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now