Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests being run by Mumsnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test, please email insight@mumsnet.com. If you are an entrepreneur or start-up and would like to ask for some feedback, please visit our media requests topic.

Mumsnetters needed for Pampers Baby-Dry product trial - please sign up here - prize to be won

(212 Posts)
TheOtherHelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 15-Apr-13 09:57:19

Pampers are looking for 1,000 MNers to try their New Pampers Baby-Dry nappies with their babies and give feedback on MN. Here is what Pampers say: "At Pampers we love learning about what you think of our products which is why we'd like you to try our Pampers Baby-Dry nappy, now with an improved Extra Sleep Layer for up to 12 hours of overnight dryness. We look forward to your review!"

This is open to all UK MNers who have a baby currently wearing size 3 or 4 nappies. Everyone who is selected will receive a carry pack of 30 nappies in either size 3 or 4 (depending on which you select in the survey below). If you're unsure of the sizing, here's some more info:

Size 3: 4-9kg/9-20lbs

Size 4: 7-18kg/15-40lbs

All testers will also receive a letter containing a money off coupon for Pampers Baby-Dry.

Everyone who takes part and adds their feedback to a thread on MN will be entered into a prize draw to win a Love2Shop voucher to the value of £250.

Please sign up here if you'd like to take part.

Thanks
MNHQ

Pinkyorkbunny Wed 08-May-13 07:19:24

Yay!!!! I got mine yesterday. A neighbour had taken them in grin

WingDefence Tue 07-May-13 20:59:49

Got mine today too.

ItsallisnowaFeegle Tue 07-May-13 18:56:16

I've had a card through from the postie, so I'm pretty sure we'll have ours this time tomorrow grin

Sleepyfergus Tue 07-May-13 18:55:00

Got mine too smile

exiledmancityfan Tue 07-May-13 14:41:16

Mine arrived today as well. Good job as well I move house on Thursday confused

rootypig Tue 07-May-13 13:37:37
rootypig Tue 07-May-13 13:36:38

Does anyone have a link to the feedback thread?

VivClicquot Tue 07-May-13 13:23:18

Mine arrived today grin

Mine came today in lancs but I didn't get the email so they were a bit of a surprise!

threesypeesy Mon 06-May-13 09:40:23

Still not recieved anything here yet hopefully tomorrow

Mine have possibly arrived as I got a missed package card yesterday. Will pick up on tues.

Sleepyfergus Sun 05-May-13 14:03:06

Nowt here (Edinburgh). Prob be Tues now.

still nothing... and im running low on nappies was they'd arrive before i brought the next stock pile.

Chocoflump Sat 04-May-13 23:33:13

Mine also arrived today! grin

You weren't wrong about the corners MissB <cardboard box>

They're on tonight, will report back... smile

WannaSplitAPineapple Sat 04-May-13 20:14:50

Glad I'm not the only one who's not had theirs yet.

Caitycat Sat 04-May-13 20:10:41

Nothing here either and I was so excited to be chosen (sobs quietly...) guess it'll be Tuesday now

WingDefence Sat 04-May-13 19:33:29

Nothing here in Lancs.

yay! mine arrived today!

Judyandherdreamofhorses Sat 04-May-13 19:14:12

Mine arrived this morning. DS in his first one tonight. I was running a bit low!

Pinkyorkbunny Sat 04-May-13 18:42:27

Still nothing here in North Yorkshire

poop's gonna hit the fan

PastaBeeandCheese Sat 04-May-13 18:09:46

Nothing here yet either.

Nothing here yet either

exiledmancityfan Sat 04-May-13 16:10:19

Still nothing for me in West Yorkshire and I'm moving next week confused

RedKites Sat 04-May-13 15:44:01

Just returning to say mine have arrived today too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now