This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you'd like test a product on Mumsnet please mail insight@mumsnet.com.

NOW CLOSED Testers needed to try new Walkers Hoops and Crosses - sign up now!

(140 Posts)
TheOtherHelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 09-Apr-13 10:07:43

Walkers have asked us to find 200 MNers to try out their new Hoops and Crosses with their DCs and give feedback on a thread on MN.

Here is what Walkers say about Hoops and Crosses: "Walkers Hoops and Crosses deliver a source of wholegrain in every pack. Each bag is packed full of flavour and contains no artificial colours or preservatives. As well as being a tasty, crunchy source of wholegrain, they contain 30% less fat than the average potato crisp - a great option for the lunchbox without compromising on flavour or quality."

If you are picked to be a tester you'll be sent 2 multipacks of Hoops and Crosses - one salt and vinegar and one roast beef flavour. Walkers will be sending these out w/c 15 Apr so please only sign up if you and your DCs will be available to give them a try and add your feedback to a thread on MN around then. All testers who add their feedback will be entered into a prize draw to win a £250 voucher for John Lewis.

Please click here to sign up.

Thanks and good luck!
MNHQ

THERhubarb Tue 09-Apr-13 14:01:13

Trust me, it would be good for them.

If you feel that guilty you can always have them for, say, a week in Sept? Just to make up for it? Or here's an idea - you can stay in our house for a whole week, free of charge in September and take them to school whilst dh and I jet off to Montenegro. If you were a really good friend, you'd do that........................................................................................................................................................................................................................ for some crisps .................................................................................................................................it is so worth it!

grin

toffeefee Tue 09-Apr-13 14:03:23

Done

Mbear Tue 09-Apr-13 14:07:29

Done

poppy1973 Tue 09-Apr-13 14:28:11

Added my name !

redandyellowbits Tue 09-Apr-13 14:39:09

Done!

TheOtherHelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 09-Apr-13 14:43:00

wannabedomesticgoddess - yes, that's right - we're not polite enough for thanks pages smile

Custardo and THERhubarb - I see what you're up to - crisp espionage!

grin

Thats ok!

MadameOvary Tue 09-Apr-13 15:20:53

Yes but what about MSG? That stuff makes my teeth itch and I am far too PFB to give it to my darling child

CharlieUniformNovemberTango Tue 09-Apr-13 15:28:28

Done. Surely the fact that you are doing this in the name of product testing research makes this a guilt free snack?

motherofvikings Tue 09-Apr-13 15:29:00

Done smile

Done

JParkson Tue 09-Apr-13 15:34:50

I'm in!

I've done it, fingers crossed smile

Done

Glitterfairys Tue 09-Apr-13 15:39:12

Done smile

Oh a testing thread with crisps...lovely grin fingers crossed to be one of the lucky ones.

KayHunt Tue 09-Apr-13 15:44:29

They're healthy crisps right?

I need these to try. My DC's -i- love S&V and beef.

Blatherskite Tue 09-Apr-13 15:44:32

Done. DS is crisp mad at the moment so he would definitely love this one.

Gen Tue 09-Apr-13 15:45:15

My daughter and husband loves crisps - so have signed up. Fingers crossed we're picked

LillethTheCat Tue 09-Apr-13 15:52:54

done

WhitegoldWielder Tue 09-Apr-13 15:55:19

Done

AmazingDisgrace Tue 09-Apr-13 16:02:31

Done it.. ooh pick me pick me!

Done.

Mmm, crisps.

bluebump Tue 09-Apr-13 16:06:32

Done. Yum.

ByTheWay1 Tue 09-Apr-13 16:09:37

Finger's crossed!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now