Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests being run by Mumsnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test, please email insight@mumsnet.com. If you are an entrepreneur or start-up and would like to ask for some feedback, please visit our media requests topic.

NOW CLOSED Testers needed to try new Walkers Hoops and Crosses - sign up now!

(140 Posts)
TheOtherHelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 09-Apr-13 10:07:43

Walkers have asked us to find 200 MNers to try out their new Hoops and Crosses with their DCs and give feedback on a thread on MN.

Here is what Walkers say about Hoops and Crosses: "Walkers Hoops and Crosses deliver a source of wholegrain in every pack. Each bag is packed full of flavour and contains no artificial colours or preservatives. As well as being a tasty, crunchy source of wholegrain, they contain 30% less fat than the average potato crisp - a great option for the lunchbox without compromising on flavour or quality."

If you are picked to be a tester you'll be sent 2 multipacks of Hoops and Crosses - one salt and vinegar and one roast beef flavour. Walkers will be sending these out w/c 15 Apr so please only sign up if you and your DCs will be available to give them a try and add your feedback to a thread on MN around then. All testers who add their feedback will be entered into a prize draw to win a £250 voucher for John Lewis.

Please click here to sign up.

Thanks and good luck!
MNHQ

THERhubarb Tue 09-Apr-13 14:01:13

Trust me, it would be good for them.

If you feel that guilty you can always have them for, say, a week in Sept? Just to make up for it? Or here's an idea - you can stay in our house for a whole week, free of charge in September and take them to school whilst dh and I jet off to Montenegro. If you were a really good friend, you'd do that........................................................................................................................................................................................................................ for some crisps .................................................................................................................................it is so worth it!

grin

toffeefee Tue 09-Apr-13 14:03:23

Done

Mbear Tue 09-Apr-13 14:07:29

Done

poppy1973 Tue 09-Apr-13 14:28:11

Added my name !

redandyellowbits Tue 09-Apr-13 14:39:09

Done!

TheOtherHelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 09-Apr-13 14:43:00

wannabedomesticgoddess - yes, that's right - we're not polite enough for thanks pages smile

Custardo and THERhubarb - I see what you're up to - crisp espionage!

grin

Thats ok!

MadameOvary Tue 09-Apr-13 15:20:53

Yes but what about MSG? That stuff makes my teeth itch and I am far too PFB to give it to my darling child

CharlieUniformNovemberTango Tue 09-Apr-13 15:28:28

Done. Surely the fact that you are doing this in the name of product testing research makes this a guilt free snack?

motherofvikings Tue 09-Apr-13 15:29:00

Done smile

Done

JParkson Tue 09-Apr-13 15:34:50

I'm in!

I've done it, fingers crossed smile

Done

Glitterfairys Tue 09-Apr-13 15:39:12

Done smile

Oh a testing thread with crisps...lovely grin fingers crossed to be one of the lucky ones.

KayHunt Tue 09-Apr-13 15:44:29

They're healthy crisps right?

I need these to try. My DC's -i- love S&V and beef.

Blatherskite Tue 09-Apr-13 15:44:32

Done. DS is crisp mad at the moment so he would definitely love this one.

Gen Tue 09-Apr-13 15:45:15

My daughter and husband loves crisps - so have signed up. Fingers crossed we're picked

LillethTheCat Tue 09-Apr-13 15:52:54

done

WhitegoldWielder Tue 09-Apr-13 15:55:19

Done

AmazingDisgrace Tue 09-Apr-13 16:02:31

Done it.. ooh pick me pick me!

Done.

Mmm, crisps.

bluebump Tue 09-Apr-13 16:06:32

Done. Yum.

ByTheWay1 Tue 09-Apr-13 16:09:37

Finger's crossed!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now