This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you'd like test a product on Mumsnet please mail insight@mumsnet.com.

NOW CLOSED Mumsnetters needed to try Tesco Loves Baby bedding range - lots of different products to choose from and £100 cash to be won

(40 Posts)
TheOtherHelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 08-Apr-13 17:12:05

Hello

We have been asked by the team at Tesco Direct to find some MNers to try their Tesco Loves Baby range - here's what they say about the range: “The new Tesco Loves Baby bedding range is super soft quality for your little one to appreciate. The blankets will keep your baby cosy at home and warm when outside in the pram, while the sheets are 100% cotton and can also be tumble dried to make your life easier."

To take part you need to live in the UK and have a child aged up to and including 12 months.

There are lots of different items to choose from so please take a look and then complete the sign up form to indicate which item you'd like to try (link below) - please give your 1st, 2nd and 3rd choices.

Tesco Loves Baby Fleece Blanket moses white
Tesco Loves Baby Fleece Blanket moses pink
Tesco Loves Baby Fleece Blanket - Stars
Tesco Loves Baby Fleece Blanket - Hearts
Tesco Loves Baby Fleece Blanket Cot/Cotbed blue
Tesco Loves Baby Fleece Blanket Cot/Cotbed cream
Tesco Popcorn Pram Blanket pink
Tesco Popcorn Blanket blue
Tesco Loves Baby Cot Jersey Fitted sheet 2 pack
Tesco Loves Baby Cotbed Jersey Fitted sheet 2 pack
Tesco Loves Baby Moses Jersey Fitted sheet 2 pack
Tesco Loves Baby Cellular Blanket - Cot/Cot Bed Pink
Tesco Loves Baby Cellular Blanket 2pk moses white

If you're selected, you'll be sent one product to try out for a couple of weeks then add your feedback to a thread on MN. Everyone who takes part and adds their feedback will be entered into a prize draw to win a £100 in cash (hopefully to spend on anything in the Baby and Toddler range at Tesco Direct smile)

If you fit the bill and would like to take part please add your details here.

Tesco Direct are also offering a special discount for all MNers - save £10 when you spend £50 on Baby and Toddler ranges for First Time Shoppers when you use code TDX-7GRT - ends 12/05/13 - click here for more info. See T&Cs below*.

Thanks and good luck
MNHQ

* eCoupon code TDX-7GRT entitles you to save £10 when you spend £50 or more on baby & toddler ranges.
This eCoupon applies to first time shoppers only.
This eCoupon is valid on orders placed on or before 23.59 on 12/05/2013.
Normal eCoupon terms and conditions apply.

FudgeyCookie Sat 20-Apr-13 20:25:36

Came home to find my neighbour had taken them in for me as I've been on holiday smile just put on DD's cot now so will feedback soon smile

TheOtherHelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 18-Apr-13 10:22:47

Hi testers - I'll email you a link to the feedback thread soon - you'll need to write your feedback there and add a review here

CuppaSarah Wed 17-Apr-13 12:26:23

I got the same as you mildred37 and was wondering the same. It's my first time doing a product review so I'm not sure what the general procedure is. I'm so stupidly excited, I never thought I'd be so giddy over moses basket bedding grin

mildred37 Wed 17-Apr-13 10:40:12

I got 2 products - Moses basket sheets and a white fleece blanket. Not entirely sure where to leave feedback though once they've been used - is there going to be another thread somewhere?

Chocoflump Wed 17-Apr-13 10:10:27

Aw, was really hoping for the heart blanket! sad

ThedementedPenguin Wed 17-Apr-13 09:58:25

I got cot sheets today in post. Looking forward to trying them out

florencebabyjo Sat 13-Apr-13 19:11:46

This would be good to try. I am always looking for nice quality bedding for my DD especially if it washes well.

MamaMummyMum Fri 12-Apr-13 08:56:51

All sent x

MandragoraWurzelstock Thu 11-Apr-13 13:45:27

I agree that the styling is very plain and very outdated, sorry - the hearts one is pretty though.

It's the sort of stuff that I thought they sold everywhere already? Nothing new or recognisable iyswim...just same old, same old.

I wish they would make something interesting and I HATE that insipid pale blue that is often the only choice if you have a boy.

HandMini Thu 11-Apr-13 10:35:34

I've entered, hoping to ease the transition as DD2 moves in to share DD1's bedroom.....gulp!

Chocoflump Thu 11-Apr-13 08:28:22

Personally I love the heart blanket, I would love it for my little girl.

God, why don't they steer clear of bloody pale blue and pale pink. It is so last century and the one with hearts on looks like it comes from QD! How about a nice bright red or navy blue?

NotSoNervous Thu 11-Apr-13 06:46:47

Done too

ratbagcatbag Thu 11-Apr-13 06:35:36

Entered, really want the Moses basket sheets as due to sicky one month old it really would help, also be interesting to see if they wash as well as the more expensive fitted sheets I've got. smile

BeyondIsBloodOfTheDragon Wed 10-Apr-13 21:17:43

Done smile

weenwee Wed 10-Apr-13 11:27:26

All set!

WingDefence Tue 09-Apr-13 20:05:58

Done smile

GrandPoohBah Tue 09-Apr-13 19:54:32

I resent paying £££ for baby sheets and we're about to move DD into her cotbed. So yeah, free sheets would be good.

dilanddan Tue 09-Apr-13 19:40:27

Would absolutely love to try out Tesco bedding, we don't have a Tesco near us, so would be nice to try a different brand smile

WingDefence Tue 09-Apr-13 19:23:22

Just marking my place to enter later on. I have a 11 day-old DD and always need extra bedding!

Done smile DD loves her fleece blanket, but as I've only got 1 that's really soft it's a struggle to get it washed and dried before she's in bed next confused Plus bedding is always so expensive - would be nice to have some for free!

FudgeyCookie Tue 09-Apr-13 17:26:23

I've entered too, as i struggle to find stuff that doesnt stain too easily from various things! fingers crossed!!

MyMillsBaby Tue 09-Apr-13 16:04:35

As my son has just wee'ed all over my favourite pram blanket - this would be great. Otherwise I'll be wheeling him about wrapped in a Disney hand-me-down (shudder) x

DreamySleepyNightySnoozySnooze Tue 09-Apr-13 15:13:42

I have a thing for baby blankets, so I've entered.

FairyJen Tue 09-Apr-13 10:00:50

I've entered but seem to have missed something about the boycot...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now