This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you'd like test a product on Mumsnet please mail insight@mumsnet.com.

NOW CLOSED Mumsnetters needed to try Tesco Loves Baby bedding range - lots of different products to choose from and £100 cash to be won

(40 Posts)
TheOtherHelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 08-Apr-13 17:12:05

Hello

We have been asked by the team at Tesco Direct to find some MNers to try their Tesco Loves Baby range - here's what they say about the range: “The new Tesco Loves Baby bedding range is super soft quality for your little one to appreciate. The blankets will keep your baby cosy at home and warm when outside in the pram, while the sheets are 100% cotton and can also be tumble dried to make your life easier."

To take part you need to live in the UK and have a child aged up to and including 12 months.

There are lots of different items to choose from so please take a look and then complete the sign up form to indicate which item you'd like to try (link below) - please give your 1st, 2nd and 3rd choices.

Tesco Loves Baby Fleece Blanket moses white
Tesco Loves Baby Fleece Blanket moses pink
Tesco Loves Baby Fleece Blanket - Stars
Tesco Loves Baby Fleece Blanket - Hearts
Tesco Loves Baby Fleece Blanket Cot/Cotbed blue
Tesco Loves Baby Fleece Blanket Cot/Cotbed cream
Tesco Popcorn Pram Blanket pink
Tesco Popcorn Blanket blue
Tesco Loves Baby Cot Jersey Fitted sheet 2 pack
Tesco Loves Baby Cotbed Jersey Fitted sheet 2 pack
Tesco Loves Baby Moses Jersey Fitted sheet 2 pack
Tesco Loves Baby Cellular Blanket - Cot/Cot Bed Pink
Tesco Loves Baby Cellular Blanket 2pk moses white

If you're selected, you'll be sent one product to try out for a couple of weeks then add your feedback to a thread on MN. Everyone who takes part and adds their feedback will be entered into a prize draw to win a £100 in cash (hopefully to spend on anything in the Baby and Toddler range at Tesco Direct smile)

If you fit the bill and would like to take part please add your details here.

Tesco Direct are also offering a special discount for all MNers - save £10 when you spend £50 on Baby and Toddler ranges for First Time Shoppers when you use code TDX-7GRT - ends 12/05/13 - click here for more info. See T&Cs below*.

Thanks and good luck
MNHQ

* eCoupon code TDX-7GRT entitles you to save £10 when you spend £50 or more on baby & toddler ranges.
This eCoupon applies to first time shoppers only.
This eCoupon is valid on orders placed on or before 23.59 on 12/05/2013.
Normal eCoupon terms and conditions apply.

blondieminx Mon 08-Apr-13 17:55:52

Not that I'm eligible as DD is too old- but many mumsnetters are boycotting Tesco over their use of workfare & their advertising in the Daily Fail.

I used to shop online each week with them but now spend my money elsewhere.

MrsPennyapple Mon 08-Apr-13 18:23:06

I'm put off by the name as much as anything. "Tesco Loves Baby"? I doubt it. Tesco loves Tesco's profit margins, and nothing else. Whilst I'm not boycotting Tesco as such, there are various reasons why I don't shop there.

glorious Mon 08-Apr-13 18:36:06

Lovely, I've entered

Chocoflump Mon 08-Apr-13 18:40:18

I've entered, fingers crossed

PurplePidjin Mon 08-Apr-13 19:04:02

I'd love to - but I have a bazillion baby blankets we were given when ds was born, and it's not recommended to let them sleep under fleece anyway in case they overheat hmm

And it's Tesco - workfare blah blah sucking the high street dry blah blah Daily Fail blah blah vomit-inducing cutesy name blaaaah...

PS if they did a nice green, red, orange, anything other than gendered or cream, i might think about being impressed that they'd actually done something original and creative

I've entered, I've had to re buy everything after a surprise DS3 six years after what I thought was my last baby. I've been quite happy with Tesco's range and its not Mothecare prices! smile

Chocoflump Mon 08-Apr-13 19:11:55

Looks like we have a good chance here glorious if no one else is gonna take part! wink

glorious Mon 08-Apr-13 19:32:49

Fingers crossed! Though I do agree about the colours smile

peanutMD Mon 08-Apr-13 19:36:08

I've signed up too, I really don't see the issue with Tesco over any other big name store tbh.

Loupee Mon 08-Apr-13 20:10:50

Have entered, love the look of the star blanket.

salcz Mon 08-Apr-13 20:42:39

done!smile

Maggie111 Mon 08-Apr-13 20:51:10

Agree with that the range is very bland. Even for free - yawn. Don't get me wrong, my baby is due in a week or two so I need stuff, but I already own the basics, which I went for good quality bland stuff. I was looking forward to some brightly coloured fun to add in.

Chocoflump Mon 08-Apr-13 20:54:05

It's the heart blanket I want envy

damnitdamnit Tue 09-Apr-13 08:44:10

Entered

FairyJen Tue 09-Apr-13 10:00:50

I've entered but seem to have missed something about the boycot...

DreamySleepyNightySnoozySnooze Tue 09-Apr-13 15:13:42

I have a thing for baby blankets, so I've entered.

MyMillsBaby Tue 09-Apr-13 16:04:35

As my son has just wee'ed all over my favourite pram blanket - this would be great. Otherwise I'll be wheeling him about wrapped in a Disney hand-me-down (shudder) x

FudgeyCookie Tue 09-Apr-13 17:26:23

I've entered too, as i struggle to find stuff that doesnt stain too easily from various things! fingers crossed!!

Done smile DD loves her fleece blanket, but as I've only got 1 that's really soft it's a struggle to get it washed and dried before she's in bed next confused Plus bedding is always so expensive - would be nice to have some for free!

WingDefence Tue 09-Apr-13 19:23:22

Just marking my place to enter later on. I have a 11 day-old DD and always need extra bedding!

dilanddan Tue 09-Apr-13 19:40:27

Would absolutely love to try out Tesco bedding, we don't have a Tesco near us, so would be nice to try a different brand smile

GrandPoohBah Tue 09-Apr-13 19:54:32

I resent paying £££ for baby sheets and we're about to move DD into her cotbed. So yeah, free sheets would be good.

WingDefence Tue 09-Apr-13 20:05:58

Done smile

weenwee Wed 10-Apr-13 11:27:26

All set!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now