Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests being run by Mumsnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test, please email insight@mumsnet.com. If you are an entrepreneur or start-up and would like to ask for some feedback, please visit our media requests topic.

NOW CLOSED Chocolate loving testers needed to try a brand new children's Easter treat from Cadbury's! There's also £250 up for grabs

(190 Posts)
KatieBMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 30-Jan-13 13:05:50

We've been asked by Cadbury to find 70 MNers who'd like to EGG-clusively try out their EGG-citing new chocolate Easter treat before anyone else gets the chance! grin

Cadbury say: "Kids love chocolate and it puts a smile on their face but do they really appreciate that it's a 'treat' as much as you used to? We believe that new Cadbury Egg n Spoon will change that. Cadbury Egg n Spoon is a purple egg carton containing four individually wrapped eggs. You bite off the top of the egg to reveal the cracked top. Two mini spoons are provided in the pack to scoop out a light fluffy mousse inside the egg."

We're looking for UK based Mumsnetters who have at least one child aged 5-11 and who love a chocolatey treat.

Selected testers will be sent a pack of the new Cadbury Egg n Spoon for them to hide their DCs to try and to then add their feedback to a thread on Mumsnet.

So if you'd like to take part please sign up here

Everyone who is a tester and who adds their feedback will be entered into a prize draw where one tester will win £250 worth of John Lewis vouchers as a thank you.

Thanks and good luck

MNHQ

dilanddan Fri 01-Feb-13 18:55:39

Boohoo from me and my almost 7mth old sad Whoever gets selected: ENJOY!!xx

leelo Sat 02-Feb-13 17:00:19

sign me up please. pretty please.

Smudging Sat 02-Feb-13 17:49:33

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

MrsDoomsPatterson Sat 02-Feb-13 18:00:17

I was hoping it would be this...It looks scrumptious!

footflapper Sun 03-Feb-13 10:59:47

Done, signed up for my DN smile

glitch Tue 05-Feb-13 14:21:47

YAY! I am one of the testers gringringrin
Now do I really have to share with my DS???

BornToFolk Tue 05-Feb-13 14:22:07

Yay! I've been picked! DS is going to be so egg-cited! (sorry, couldn't resist...grin)

Sparklingbrook Tue 05-Feb-13 14:24:10

No email for me yet. sad

<sulk>

Sparklingbrook Tue 05-Feb-13 14:26:40

I didn't get to test the wine either. sad

Doogle2 Tue 05-Feb-13 14:51:32

No e-mail for me either. Might just have to go and buy them smile

Blatherskite Tue 05-Feb-13 14:55:11

I tried to buy some Doogle - I put them on my grocery order. They were sold out and I got crappy caramel eggs substituted instead! I hate caramel sad

I can't even get them when I pay! <sobs>

Me too! I'm a tester!
grin

iseenodust Tue 05-Feb-13 15:29:21

Woo hoo! I see no conflict in being on this thread and the 5:2 one as these are for DS and if you believe that.

Just seen them for £3 or £4 for 2 in Tesco Express. I stuck my nose in the air haughtily and walked past.

hermancakedestroyer Tue 05-Feb-13 16:10:30

I'm a tester too! Yippee! grin

Stropzilla Tue 05-Feb-13 16:24:38

Hooray been selected! This makes up for not being chosen for the wine.

FrazzleRock Tue 05-Feb-13 16:35:28

How do you know if you're a tester?
I don't have an email yet sad

<refreshes email>

Stropzilla Tue 05-Feb-13 16:45:31

Mine went to my junk folder.

FrazzleRock Tue 05-Feb-13 16:51:21

Blimey, I never ever look in my "bulk mail"
What the hell's with all the Gas Engineering courses? shock

Still no MN email sad

AlexMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 05-Feb-13 17:20:18

Hi all, an email has now been sent notifying those of you who have been selected. Please check your junk mail as sometimes the emails end up in there -particularly as I'm new and you probably haven't been emailed by me before!

Thanks

MmeLindor Tue 05-Feb-13 17:23:18

Whooop, I have been selected. I do hope my review will be on Cadbury's website as MmeLindor and not MmeL

smile

We had something similar last year in Germany from Easter and they were so bogging that even the kids didn't eat them. That was Milka, but I am sure that good old Cadburys will be better.

TobyLerone Tue 05-Feb-13 17:45:34

I'm guessing that "because...FREE CHOCOLATE!" was not a good enough answer in the 'why do you want to test this malarkey' field, seeing as I didn't get picked sad

Sparklingbrook Tue 05-Feb-13 18:22:59

There must be a reason why I wasn't allowed to test wine and chocolate but got picked for washing liquid. sad I will hold out for a toilet cleaner test. or drain unblocker or something.

I had my wallet nicked and couldn't buy the ones I had in my basket and that apparently wasn't a good enough reason. You heartless buggers.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now