This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you'd like test a product on Mumsnet please mail insight@mumsnet.com.

NOW CLOSED Mumsnetters needed to try the new lower alcohol Blossom Hill Vie. £100 Debenhams Gift Card to be won.

(233 Posts)
KatieBMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 22-Jan-13 09:23:00

We've been asked by Blossom Hill to find 100 Mumsnetters to try the new lower alcohol Blossom Hill Vie White or Rosé and feedback their thoughts.

Here's what Blossom Hill say:
"Blossom Hill is the nation's favourite wine*, and we're proud to be known for making taste enjoyment easy. We've benefited from decades of wine maker's knowledge and alcohol innovation expertise to deliver a quality tasting reduced alcohol wine based drink; Blossom Hill Vie 5.5%vol. With its elegant, light and fruity taste it is the perfect choice for those occasions when you'd like a drink without the higher alcohol content - like lunch or early evening.
NEW lower alcohol Blossom Hill Vie is available in White - with hints of citrus, pear and apricot flavours and Rosé - with a floral aroma, ripe peach and strawberry flavours. Both are v. elegant, v. delicate and v. tasty choices - Vie 5.5%. If you prefer a sweeter style drinks, then Vie is perfect for you. We think it's v. tasty, but would love to hear what you think! For more information about Vie and to explore more of the Blossom Hill range visit: www.blossomhill.com"

This product test is open to all UK Mumsnetters aged 18 and over. If you'd like to take part please sign up here
Those selected will be sent a bottle of Blossom Hill Vie White or Rosé (RRSP £4.99). Please indicate your preference when signing up, we'll do our best to meet this but can't guarantee it.
Every tester who adds their feedback to the thread on Mumsnet will be entered into a prize draw where one winner will receive a £100 Debenhams Gift Card!
Thanks and good luck,
MNHQ

* Nielsen combined GB on and off trade. On Trade data 12/we to 04/08/2012 and Off Trade data 12 w/e to 18/08/2012
The BLOSSOM HILL words and associated logos are trade marks. Copyright BLOSSOM HILL Winery 2013.
Click here for prize draw T&Cs

MrsShrek3 Fri 25-Jan-13 14:57:03

bemybebe doesn't "vie" mean life? Im also disliking it with the implications of "get a life"grin grin

bemybebe Fri 25-Jan-13 15:43:28

apparently it means vineyard in Romanian.
hmm, whatever

JenniferHelen Fri 25-Jan-13 16:44:49

Done! Fingers crossed x

ohforfoxsake Fri 25-Jan-13 20:06:19

I would like to volunteer for Laithwaites wine club, Naked Wines, or or the like. My talents would be better suited to these, and I'd offer them for free. Selfless, see?

MumVsKids Fri 25-Jan-13 22:54:33

When do we find out??

<a little inebriated and out of vino here>

itsallinmyhead Sat 26-Jan-13 14:17:36

Done. I think the bar thread idea sounds like a grand plan!

If I'm chosen, count me in. grin

Maryz Mon 28-Jan-13 00:27:37

Marking place to find out what it's like.

Sadly, being in Ireland, I'm not eligible for these tasting thingies envy

MildredIsMyAlterEgo Wed 30-Jan-13 12:18:07

Just had email from Katie telling me the wine is on its way! Yay grin

I haven't. sad

NiniLegsInTheAir Wed 30-Jan-13 12:22:47

OMG I've actually been selected for this! Thought I had no chance. How sad is it that I nearly cried in the office when I read the email...grin

envy Goes to check emails just to make sure.......

<sulks>

Tee2072 Wed 30-Jan-13 12:26:44

Darn.

MildredIsMyAlterEgo Wed 30-Jan-13 12:28:00

Sorry Sparkling sad

Well I got to test the Method washing stuff so I shouldn't really complain Mildred. I could go and buy some and do my own test. grin

McNo Wed 30-Jan-13 12:46:52

Excited to test smile

Yay I've been chosen too smile

KindleMum Wed 30-Jan-13 13:52:02

Yes! Free wine on its way!

Fillybuster Wed 30-Jan-13 14:41:42

sad

I wonder if my willingness to slag off be honest about sweet wine is why I wasn't chosen???

Another willing volunteer for Laithwaites, Virgin Wines etc etc here smile

Iv'e been chosen too!, yay free wine grin

LiveItUp Wed 30-Jan-13 16:20:31

Nothing for me either. Like you Sparkling, I did get the Method laundry liquid which I really liked couldn't drink it though

Snazzynewyear Wed 30-Jan-13 16:25:07

Bah! I got nothin'.

Yay, I have been chosen smile

FanFuckingTastic Wed 30-Jan-13 18:10:51

Thank you so much, I love you Mumsnet.

<sulks> I wanted low guilt wine! Darn it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now