This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you'd like test a product on Mumsnet please mail insight@mumsnet.com.

NOW CLOSED: Looking for a new breakfast idea for yourself? Testers needed for new McVitie's Breakfast Biscuits. £250 voucher to be won for feedback

(200 Posts)
AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 09-Jan-13 10:18:06

We've been asked by the team at McVitie's to find 50 testers to try their new Breakfast Biscuits. McVities say "Today more and more consumers are too busy, or start their commute too early, to enjoy breakfast at home; consequently the market for out of home breakfast solutions is fast-growing - and McVitie's Breakfast Biscuits provide the perfect answer. Using our passion for baking, we've created a range of unique recipes, specially designed for breakfast. We've taken a handful of hearty porridge oats and added a range of ingredients like fruit and honey to create sustaining and delicious breakfast biscuits".

The Breakfast Biscuits are baked until "perfectly golden, to enjoy as a part of a deliciously satisfying breakfast". They are also portion-wrapped in handy packets of four biscuits six packs per box. And available in Oats & Honey, Red Berries and Apple, Sultana & Cinnamon flavours.

RRP: £2.29 for a 6 pack carton

We need to find 50 UK based testers for this - we are especially looking for MNers who are on the look out for something new for breakfast and who like the sound of these new bars.

If you are selected to take part you'll be sent 3 packs - one of each variety and asked to try them over a few days. We'd then need you to add feedback to a thread on Mumsnet

Everyone who is selected as a tester and adds feedback as required will be entered into a prize draw where one winner will get a £250 voucher.

If you'd like to take part please add your details here

Thanks and good luck
MNHQ

NB: Allergens:
Contains: Milk, Gluten.
May contain Nuts, Egg, Soya.
Suitable for Vegetarians.

EauRouge Wed 09-Jan-13 12:58:38

Bugger, I wonder what I put in instead of my email grin

JammyDodger1 Wed 09-Jan-13 13:15:18

me pleasse and i have a hormonal teen who says she doesn'y have time for breakfast so these would be good for her to try smile

aristocat Wed 09-Jan-13 13:18:02

smile

Jojobells1986 Wed 09-Jan-13 13:21:12

I want! I can never find anything to eat in the mornings that doesn't make me feel sick. I usually end up eating biscuits instead of a proper breakfast! blush

Hopeoverexperience Wed 09-Jan-13 13:29:34

Me please smile.

Puppypoppet Wed 09-Jan-13 13:29:53

Mmmm - love biccies. Would be nice to try an alternative to Belvita / the kelloggs nutrigrain ones.

Done! Mmm, biscuits.

Glitterfairys Wed 09-Jan-13 13:35:08

I'd love to try these grin

Mobly Wed 09-Jan-13 13:43:18

I will happily try them smile

blueboots Wed 09-Jan-13 14:00:45

Yes please! grin

JustFabulous Wed 09-Jan-13 14:02:39

I have entered too. I am forever buying cereal for the FABKids so something different will be interesting.

ValentineWiggins Wed 09-Jan-13 14:32:20

Me too!

me me me smile

Tortoise Wed 09-Jan-13 14:34:29

I'd love to try them too.
(also don't remember putting in email address! hmmconfused )

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 09-Jan-13 14:45:29

sleepyhead - no worries - good idea!

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 09-Jan-13 14:46:36

EauRouge - you put, what looks like, a regular email address grin

done. All of us can try them except DS (milk allergy). He has oat cakes to keep him happy though!

Oh, go on then

sickofsocalledexperts Wed 09-Jan-13 15:39:08

I would like to be a tester if still open?

EauRouge Wed 09-Jan-13 16:00:09

Thank you, Ann- I was up with DD2 for 2 hours at 3am this morning, I have no idea what's going on grin

DeltaUniformDeltaEcho Wed 09-Jan-13 16:05:45

Ohhh me! Looking for nice simple things DD can take on the journey to school since she's not a huge breakfast fan and usually running a bit late for ceral or toast etc.

Eglantyne Wed 09-Jan-13 16:15:40

Me mee. I can eat biscuits! In fact, I'm an expert!

lubeybooby Wed 09-Jan-13 16:28:59

Oooh done. Would love to have a try.

VinegarTits Wed 09-Jan-13 16:42:00

i would like to try them please

lunar1 Wed 09-Jan-13 16:50:17

Fingers crossed

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now