This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you'd like test a product on Mumsnet please mail insight@mumsnet.com.

NOW CLOSED Testers wanted to try new Primula PODs cheese snack. There's a £150 worth of Debenhams vouchers to be won

(72 Posts)
KatieBMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 20-Nov-12 09:31:03

We're looking for 200 MNers to try out the new Primula PODs kids cheese snack with their DC. Here's what they say:
"Available in two delicious flavours, Cheese and Cheese 'n' Chive Primula PODs are packed with flavour, high in calcium and with a firm consistency that makes them the ideal lunchbox snack or after-school treat. The PODs will be sold in net bags of five, one for every school day of the week. Each POD features one of six illustrations of Primula's cute mouse character Mr Nibbles and his family, depicting their adventures as they explore POD Island. POD Island is a magical world of fantasy and fun brought to life in a fully interactive website bringing together an exciting story, rich characters and engaging games in a safe and unique online experience for your DCs."

This product test is open to all UK Mumsnetters with at least one child aged 0 - 10 years old.

If you are a chosen tester you will be sent one pack of Primula Cheese PODs and one pack of Primula Cheese 'N' Chive PODs for your DCs to try (RRP £1.40 per pack).

We would also like your DC to visit the Primula PODs website POD Island (http://www.primulapods.co.uk/) which is full of fun activities and educational games for your DC to explore.

Everyone who adds their feedback will be entered into a prize draw where one tester will win £150 worth of Debenhams vouchers.

For more information on Primula products see www.primula.co.uk

If you would like to take part please sign up here.

Thanks and good luck,

MHHQ

KnittyFoxyMa Tue 18-Dec-12 00:03:48

just seem this message. still don't have any link ?sad

KatieBMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 14-Dec-12 09:31:04

KnittyFoxyMa I'll be sending a link to the feedback thread to you via email soon.

KnittyFoxyMa Thu 13-Dec-12 20:57:50

ours came today and both DDs tried them as their after school snack. They loved them, DD1 the plain one more, DD2 the chive one more. Where is the correct place to feedback properly to have a chance of winning the vouchers?

MrsJohnDeere Thu 13-Dec-12 18:46:32

Mine came this evening.

DoesntTurkeyNSproutSoupDragOn Thu 13-Dec-12 16:41:24

DD tried them for lunch (she is home ill). Really liked the blue one and, to my surprise, liked the chive one too.

TeeElfOnTeeShelf Thu 13-Dec-12 15:46:49

Oh maybe that's what's waiting for me at the post office and not my Kindle Case.

sad

grin

KatzGold Thu 13-Dec-12 15:45:23

Ours arrived and DD2 declared she had to try them for after school snack - they're very yummy is her feedback!

YourHandInMyHand Thu 13-Dec-12 13:30:28

Mine have arrived too. Not tasted any yet but wanted to say I was impressed with the keep cool packaging. grin

mm1975 Thu 13-Dec-12 13:25:38

Mine arrived this morning, so sending 4 of my children off to school with them in their lunch boxes tomorrow, lets see what they think...

DoesntTurkeyNSproutSoupDragOn Thu 13-Dec-12 13:14:05

My pods arrived today!

LiveItUp Fri 07-Dec-12 10:35:24

Thanks for the update Katie.

That only leaves one week of pack-ps before they break up for the holidays. On the plus side - that might leave some for me to try grin

Haberdashery Thu 06-Dec-12 21:29:53

Thanks, Katie.

KatieBMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 06-Dec-12 15:48:08

Hi all, so sorry for the delay there was a slight problem with distribution. However this has now been sorted and the PODs should be with you by Friday 14th December smile

ThatsNice Thu 06-Dec-12 12:47:05

I've not had an email. Does that mean we're not picked?

YourHandInMyHand Thu 06-Dec-12 11:47:42

Still waiting here too.

MrsJohnDeere Thu 06-Dec-12 11:44:43

Should we have these by now? I haven't. confused

Elfontheshelfiswatchingyou Tue 04-Dec-12 12:00:10

None yet- DDs are looking forward to having them with crackers in their lunchboxes though. smile

jennywren123 Tue 04-Dec-12 10:56:00

None here yet. Looking forward to trying them.

ilovesprouts Mon 03-Dec-12 11:40:18

anyone got theres yet ?.

Yeah, now the whole house is happy.
All hail MN and their lovely product tests!

And please don't take offence to my email sticking you in junk. It's not personal. Honest.
<stupid, blinging security measures>

hurricanewyn Tue 27-Nov-12 17:29:04

Yay! Thank you - can't wait to try them

Yay! We'll enjoy trying this thank you smile

LiveItUp Tue 27-Nov-12 16:30:00

Yeah! Cheese monsters now anticipating arrival of PODs ....

Elfontheshelfiswatchingyou Tue 27-Nov-12 16:25:53

Just had an email. Thank you. I promise not to eat it all myself.
smile

MrsAceRimmer Tue 27-Nov-12 10:47:02

When would we find out? My DC love cheese and all things cheesy. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now