This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you'd like test a product on Mumsnet please mail insight@mumsnet.com.

NOW CLOSED Want to try out Method Laundry Liquid 25 Wash Pump and give your feedback to win a £250 shopping voucher

(304 Posts)
TheOtherHelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 12-Nov-12 09:53:31

We've been asked by the folks at Method to find 1,000 Mumsnetters to try out their Laundry Liquid 25 Wash Pump.

Method says: "This innovative liquid is changing the way people do laundry, with a sleek little bottle and a patent-pending, plant-based, hypoallergenic formula we call smartclean technology®. it delivers big cleaning power with just a few squirts, with a 35% smaller carbon footprint than conventional liquid and a lightweight pump bottle that's designed for easy, one-handed use. It's a lean, mean, stain-fighting machine!"

Please see here for more info.

Selected testers will be sent the product to try at home and will then need to add their feedback to a thread on MN (you will be emailed a link to this).

We're looking for a range of testers for this - it's open to all UK MNers with at least one child.

All testers who add feedback will be entered into a prize draw where one winner will get a £250 Love2Shop voucher as a thank you.

If you're interested and around over the next 2-3 weeks to take part please add your details here.

Thanks and good luck
MNHQ

BuddhaBelly Tue 13-Nov-12 22:54:56

I have an unhealthy obsession with the smell of clean laundry grin Survey all done

Kewcumber Tue 13-Nov-12 23:04:14

Why do I have to have a DC? probably because they are targeting parents in their advertising and so they want to know what parents think specifically

aristocat Tue 13-Nov-12 23:28:44

me please smile

<wonders what on earth "granite cleaner" is, I just use waterblush>

Wowserz129 Wed 14-Nov-12 09:31:22

1000 mumsnetters grin bound to get picked!!!

Blatherskite Wed 14-Nov-12 09:49:59

I love the stainless steel cleaner, it smells lovely and almost makes the cleaning worth it wink

I'm willing to give this a go too

rafia16 Wed 14-Nov-12 11:25:44

have 2 kids aged 5 and 2, would like to try it

TheTempest Wed 14-Nov-12 12:48:45

Yes please- I have washing coming out of my ears with 2 DC and 6 puppies!

angell74 Wed 14-Nov-12 18:47:10

Two kids with allergies (one a big kid) and one kid who is constantly muddy - very difficult to live up to requirements. We have being trying the EcoEgg and it is ok - would love an alternative - especially because the Eco Egg has no smell at all.

meala Wed 14-Nov-12 19:05:47

OOh!! Like the sound of this! Hope I'm not too late

octonaughty Wed 14-Nov-12 19:16:49

Yes, would like to test - buy all sorts at the moment, v tempted by method stuff, it looks lovely but is pricey. Would be v pleased if it was any good.

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 14-Nov-12 19:19:01

Hi - all welcome to apply - do add your details on the form here thanks

purplemonstermum Wed 14-Nov-12 19:21:40

I am interested.

NettleTea Wed 14-Nov-12 20:02:03

yep, happy to try it

Method bathroom wipes smell fantastic if anyone feels like trying them.

1944girl Wed 14-Nov-12 20:17:45

I have tried Method laundry liquid and found it useless.I love the minty smelling window and glass cleaner, also the general purpose cleaner and the stainless steel cleaner they all do a fine job.
I did not find the floor cleaner any good at all.

XBenedict Wed 14-Nov-12 20:29:47

Their wood cleaner is lovely, leaves the room with a subtle smell of almond.

XBenedict Wed 14-Nov-12 20:30:12

I will be trying the bathroom wipes next!

They are mint and something, yummy.

elk4baby Thu 15-Nov-12 15:49:32

I'd like to give it another go!

I tried the liquid when it just came out I think, a couple of years ago. But besides the nice smell, there wasn't much to it, it didn't work very well.
Has the formulation changed since then?

EmHo Thu 15-Nov-12 22:25:52

yes please

Louiseads1 Thu 15-Nov-12 23:05:25

Haven't come across method before and more than happy to give it a whirl and feedback my thoughts on it. Will three children including one under 1 month and a lorry driver hubby it would certainly be challenged to work ;)

notanothermumonamoan Sat 17-Nov-12 08:27:57

trying to complete the survey but the link isn't working

sparklystar Sun 18-Nov-12 15:14:41

Done fingers crossed the method products do look interesting

Witchety Sun 18-Nov-12 15:15:46

When do we find out?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now