This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you'd like test a product on Mumsnet please mail insight@mumsnet.com.

NOW CLOSED Want to try out Method Laundry Liquid 25 Wash Pump and give your feedback to win a £250 shopping voucher

(304 Posts)
TheOtherHelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 12-Nov-12 09:53:31

We've been asked by the folks at Method to find 1,000 Mumsnetters to try out their Laundry Liquid 25 Wash Pump.

Method says: "This innovative liquid is changing the way people do laundry, with a sleek little bottle and a patent-pending, plant-based, hypoallergenic formula we call smartclean technology®. it delivers big cleaning power with just a few squirts, with a 35% smaller carbon footprint than conventional liquid and a lightweight pump bottle that's designed for easy, one-handed use. It's a lean, mean, stain-fighting machine!"

Please see here for more info.

Selected testers will be sent the product to try at home and will then need to add their feedback to a thread on MN (you will be emailed a link to this).

We're looking for a range of testers for this - it's open to all UK MNers with at least one child.

All testers who add feedback will be entered into a prize draw where one winner will get a £250 Love2Shop voucher as a thank you.

If you're interested and around over the next 2-3 weeks to take part please add your details here.

Thanks and good luck
MNHQ

Popumpkin Mon 12-Nov-12 22:59:37

Done (another laundry geek here!). I'll be upset if I don't get picked smile.

I've entered, I hear a lot about how great Method products are, would love to try this.

ShiftyFades Mon 12-Nov-12 23:51:05

Done, I'm a laundry freak, I can't keep away from the washing machine wink

<turns on the spin cycle.. Again>

EwanHoozami Tue 13-Nov-12 08:20:54

did I miss the bit where it says whether it's bio or non-bio? confused

I'd love to give it a whirl but DS2 has v sensitive skin

morethanmama Tue 13-Nov-12 09:08:58

Please choose me! I love method stuff!

pinkangelita Tue 13-Nov-12 09:35:38

Done grin

Lulumama Tue 13-Nov-12 09:52:05

done x

WingDefence Tue 13-Nov-12 09:55:06

Done. Never heard of Method before and definitely not a laundry freak so perhaps that'll swing it for me grin

Elfontheedge Tue 13-Nov-12 10:01:50

I've signed up. I've used ecover in the past and prefer an Eco friendly choice if I can get it and more choice on the market is a great thing.

Bellebelle Tue 13-Nov-12 10:50:01

Yes please, count me in

Yogagirl17 Tue 13-Nov-12 10:57:51

Count me in

monkeychambers Tue 13-Nov-12 11:20:14

Done, count me in.

Mondaybaby Tue 13-Nov-12 11:38:56

I've singed up too. I find laundry only smells nice when it is dried outside. It doesn't smell good when it is dried inside or in a dryer.

SparePants Tue 13-Nov-12 12:08:13

I used to use this to wash my DS's nappies and it did a great job. Love all Method products but I really hope they've sorted the dispenser out as the pump was absolutely crap.

LiveItUp Tue 13-Nov-12 12:11:04

Done. If I get picked and it does rugby kit and cricket whites, I'll be a life-long fan.

Here's hoping ....

jammietart Tue 13-Nov-12 13:54:50

Done. Have tried it before and was disappointed as I love the other Method products.

elfycat Tue 13-Nov-12 15:42:42

Done. I'm on some American coconut based laundry product at the moment, but it's not quite doing what I need (except the time DH put 5 times the amount that you're supposed to). Trying to be environmentally kind.

tutu100 Tue 13-Nov-12 16:03:07

Done, hope I get picked. fed up of buying washing powder/liquid that doesn't work very well, so hoping that it does as well as those of you who use it already say it does.

Another laundry geek (and laundry product tart) here. I love laundry, I actually look forward to choosing a new bottle and mixing and matching with the conditioner. <Needs a life>

snala Tue 13-Nov-12 17:43:55

Done. Will see how it fairs with washable nappiesgrin

NotNeeemo Tue 13-Nov-12 20:29:32

Done smile

Done.

Am on the hunt for a new detergent, now that my huge box of persil is nearly running out... which I bought to see me through maternity leave. DD is 2.5!

Abzs Tue 13-Nov-12 21:52:57

Why do I have to have a DC? My DH and I create enough filthy washing what with the cycling and the hill running and digging the garden and rebuilding the garage...

Rather unfair.

<puts filthy running kit in machine with Tesco washing powder>

SixtyFootDoll Tue 13-Nov-12 22:12:31

Me, me, me! I love laundry.

Puppypoppet Tue 13-Nov-12 22:23:49

Done - love their granite cleaner it smells gorgeous. If this smells as good it would be worth buying.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now