This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you'd like test a product on Mumsnet please mail insight@mumsnet.com.

FEEDBACK NOW CLOSED: Ecover Multi-Action Wipes feedback thread

(232 Posts)
AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 29-Oct-12 09:52:01

This thread is for the 250 MNers trying out the new Ecover Multi-Action wipes

Please add your feedback below - all comments welcome. Everyone who was part of the test and who adds their feedback will be entered into a prize draw where one winner will get a £150 JL voucher as a thank you.

1. What were your thoughts and feelings about Ecover prior to trying them? Had you used any Ecover products before?
2. Do you currently use wipes as part of your cleaning regime? Is it because they are convenient, value for money or for other reasons?
3. Ecover Multi-Action Wipes can be used throughout your home - from toilet seats to highchairs - where did you test your wipes? Did they do the job?
4. How important is it that the wipes are Anti-bacterial and kill 99.9% of bacteria? Do you use any Anti-bacterial products for cleaning or hygiene?
5. Thinking about the wipes, did you find the packaging easy to use and carry all the information you needed? Did you like the fragrance? Did the wipes retain enough moisture to get the job done?
6. The wipes are FSC sourced and biodegradable - how did you dispose of your wipes once used? Would you pop them on the compost heap or perhaps with food waste? They are not flushable, is this problem?
7. Would you buy the products in the future? If it came up in conversation do you think you'd recommend to a friend? Why? If not why?
8. Having now tried Ecover Multi-Action Wipes has it changed your perception of the brand? If so, how?
9. Finally, using a 5-star rating with 5 being excellent and 1 being poor? what would you give Ecover Multi-Action Wipes?

thanks and good luck

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 22-Nov-12 17:17:45

Also - am pleased to say JimbosJetSet was selected as the winner of the £150 JL voucher - well done!

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 22-Nov-12 17:17:10

Also - am pleased to say JimbosJetSet was selected as the winner of the £250 JL voucher - well done!

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 22-Nov-12 17:12:51

Hello testers - Ecover say "thanks to everyone for all the amazing feedback, we’ve taken it all on board and will work to make the wipes even better. Hope you enjoyed them!"

Brighty1 Mon 19-Nov-12 21:43:33

1- have used some washing stuff before. Like the idea of Eco products
2 - I don't buy cleaning wipes but occasionally use baby wipes for convenience!!
3 - I used the wipes in the kitchen, mainly on the table & work top. I liked them..
4 - I really liked that they were anti bacterial, don't often buy products that are so having them in a wipe form is really convenient.
5 - packaging was easy. Liked the smell. Thought the moisture came off the product quite quickly though.
6 - I put them in the bin. Didn't realise I could put them in the food recycling bin, would have don't if I'd known. Like the idea of flushable wipes, if I was cleaning the bathroom.
7 - yes, depending on price. I liked them, would buy & would recommend.
8 - no
9 - 4*. Thought moisture came off to quickly so wipe didn't last long.

TruthSweet Fri 16-Nov-12 21:52:01

1. What were your thoughts and feelings about Ecover prior to trying them? Had you used any Ecover products before?

I thought they were expensive and wouldn't be as effective as regular brands.

2. Do you currently use wipes as part of your cleaning regime? Is it because they are convenient, value for money or for other reasons?

No, I prefer to use washable and reusable cleaning cloths as they are more economical.

3. Ecover Multi-Action Wipes can be used throughout your home - from toilet seats to highchairs - where did you test your wipes? Did they do the job?

I used them on worktops, sinks & basins, stove top, spills on hard surfaces and the floor.

4. How important is it that the wipes are Anti-bacterial and kill 99.9% of bacteria? Do you use any Anti-bacterial products for cleaning or hygiene?

All cleaning products are anti-bacterial confused even soap.

5. Thinking about the wipes, did you find the packaging easy to use and carry all the information you needed? Did you like the fragrance? Did the wipes retain enough moisture to get the job done?

Packaging was easy to use but I don't think it would stand up to infrequent use as I'd be concerned the wipes would dry out. The fragrance was pleasant but unimportant to me. The wipes seemed moist enough but not sure how long that would last.

6. The wipes are FSC sourced and biodegradable - how did you dispose of your wipes once used? Would you pop them on the compost heap or perhaps with food waste? They are not flushable, is this problem?

Binned with household rubbish. Would like them to be flushable if that didn't affect it's cleaning properties.

7. Would you buy the products in the future? If it came up in conversation do you think you'd recommend to a friend? Why? If not why?

Possibly not unless they were on offer as I don't think I'd have enough use for them.

8. Having now tried Ecover Multi-Action Wipes has it changed your perception of the brand? If so, how?

They wipes were effective so yes they have changed my opinion.

9. Finally, using a 5-star rating with 5 being excellent and 1 being poor? what would you give Ecover Multi-Action Wipes?

kazzajp Thu 15-Nov-12 09:07:18

1. I had never used them before, eager to try them.
2.Yes I often use wipes. mostly for convenience and for quick clean ups between big cleaning sessions!
3. Tested them all over the place! found them better for small areas eg childs little table as wipes not very big and found that i was useing more than one to clean big surfaces.
4. very important when wiping toys, tables for children etc.
5. packaging fine for purpose, fragrance nice, very moist but i dont mind that. wouldnt class them as large though so thats a bit misleading.
6. they went on the compost heap!
7. would buy if on offer as when i have seen them before they have been relatively expensive compared to other brands.
8.would be more tempted to try it if i saw products in future
9.4 as they are good but not outstanding.

Scorpiostar Wed 14-Nov-12 19:59:40

1. I like the idea of a "green" brand because I want to limit the amount of chemicals that my children come into contact with in the home. I have used Ecover washing up liquid before and liked the fragrance, although found it not quite as effective as other brands. I am a huge fan of Ecover stain remover for laundry. It's the only thing that reliably gets stains out of baby clothes.
2. I use anti-bacterial wipes on the toilet, door handles, bins, high chairs and other places where there are lots of germs. I like the fact that you wipe and then throw away so the germs are not lingering in the house.
3. The toilet, door handles, bins, high chairs and other places where there are lots of germs. They were a bit too wet and left annoying streaks on the bin.
4. Very important. I only use wipes for cleaning or hygiene.
5. The packaging did not appear to be different from other brands. It was easy to use and carried all the information I needed. I liked the fragrance but the wipes were too wet.
6. I put them in the bin. I didn't consider putting them on the compost heap. Food waste goes in the wormery and I'm not sure the wipes would be suitable for worms. I never flush wipes so not being flushable is not a problem.
7. No because they were much too wet and left streaks on surfaces. I wouldn't recommend them to a friend because I was disappointed with them.
8. Slightly disappointed because I have been pleasantly surprised by the effectiveness of other Ecover products.
9. 3 stars for the green credential and the fragrance.

ImNotCute Wed 14-Nov-12 19:12:16

Positive thoughts- use Ecover laundry liquid, washing up liquid and cleaning spray regularly.

Rarely use- would be convenient but feels wasteful and expensive so mainly use a cloth and multi surface cleaner spray.

Bathroom and kitchen cleaning, quick clean up of floors around high chair after feeding baby. Worked ok, a bit small and flimsy.

Sometimes important, depending on job eg like to have antibacterial cleaner for bathroom but not so bothered for some other jobs, houses don't need to be sterile and rise in cleanliness has been linked to increased allergies.

Packaging fine, didn't really read the text on it. Fragrance fine, not overbearing, if anything could have been a bit stronger. Moistness fine.

Not a problem that they're not flushable. I added to food waste but only thought to because I'd seen this question on here, probably wouldn't have occurred to me otherwise.

Might possibly buy. Probably wouldn't specifically recommend to a friend as they were ok but not amazing.

Hasn't changed my perception.

IPHII Wed 14-Nov-12 16:16:09

1.What were your thoughts and feelings about Ecover prior to trying them? Had you used any Ecover products before?
I use the handwash so was looking forward to trying the wipes.
I use antibacterial wipes a lot. Its easier and convenient for quick mop ups.
I used it mainly for the kitchen and th tried it on the toilet seat as well.
I would not buy if wipes were not at least 90% anti-bacterial.
Yes, packaging was fine and attractive enough with the correct instructions.
I disposed of it in the recycled bin
I am not too sure if I would buy it all the time as I really like my wipes bigger than the palm of my hand and this was a bit on the small size. Would definitely recommend as the smell is quite nice.
Not really much about the brand, as I tend to read their small print first and makes the decision on what to buy for me.
4.5 as I would have preferred it thicker and bigger . it felt as if I was using my hands to wipe some of the time.

LoonyRationalist Wed 14-Nov-12 13:22:20

I'd used washing up liquid & not been particularly impressed (although I suspect that may be as we've been conditioned to expect bubbles with our washing up liquid to be fair), was looking forward to seeing if the wipes were better
I have them in the bathroom for quick cleans inbetween cleaning iyswim. Mostly because I can clean & brush my teeth at the same time [slattern]
Kitchen and bathroom. Yes they did a good job
Yes I use anti-bac in kitchen & bathroom, yes I would always choose a product which included this.
5. Thinking about the wipes, did you find the packaging easy to use and carry all the information you needed? Did you like the fragrance? Did the wipes retain enough moisture to get the job done? The packaging stated that they were large sized which left me dissapointed with the actual size which I thought was average.
Yes wipes very moist, packaging similar to all others. Smelt nice.
6. The wipes are FSC sourced and biodegradable - how did you dispose of your wipes once used? Would you pop them on the compost heap or perhaps with food waste? They are not flushable, is this problem? I put them in with the foodwaste. I wouldn't flush even "flushable wipes"
Yes to both, if the price was right
8. Having now tried Ecover Multi-Action Wipes has it changed your perception of the brand? If so, how? Yes, they were effective as well as environmentally friendly
9. Finally, using a 5-star rating with 5 being excellent and 1 being poor? what would you give Ecover Multi-Action Wipes? 5 on performance however I suspect that would be lower if I had to take the price into account

vlily Wed 14-Nov-12 12:58:14

I was interested to try these wipes as I found there is not many Environmental friendly wipes about

I do tend to have a pack of wipes about as with having small children about they are very handy and quick to get those messy jobs and spills wiped up

Ive used mine in the kitchen,tables, floors mainly and on my children's toys Have not yet used them in the bathroom well try that though

I use a multi purpose cleaner, it helps when cleaning and wiping up unpleasant messes that they are Anti-bacterial

The information and packaging was all there and fine, The wipes retained enough moisture to get the job done and one wipe was enough for most jobs, how ever I do find when reaching the end of the pack The wipes contender more moisture, but I think this is of most wipes

I disposed of mine in the Bin or a couple of times in the food waste, I like the fact that they're FSC sourced and Biodegradable

Yes and Yes I've used the Ecover products many times and like what their about and recommend to friends as they're of the same mind on your products

No I've always liked the Brand and purchase and use when I can

3-4

Petershadow Wed 14-Nov-12 10:20:10

1. Never used any Ecover products before, can't remember seeing them in the shops
2. I used to use wipes a lot when DS was a baby, but use them occasionally now, cleaning the bathroom/kitchen floor. Convenient, but a bit extravagant, so not always on the shopping list
3. Used them in the kitchen and in the car! Yes, they did the job
4. anti-bacterial is very important to me, I don't buy wipes or washingup liquid unless they are antio-bacterial. things look clean, but you never know, especially in the kitchen
5. Packaging was easy to use, wipes stayed moist after re-sealing. Fragrance wasn't strong, but that appeals to me
6. TBH, they just went in the bin. But we don't have a compost heap or food waste bin. Flushable would be helpful, when cleaning the bathroom
7. Yes, I would you buy the products in the future. Yes, I would tell friends I was involved in a testing and recommend them
8. I will look out for other Ecover products now having used the brand
9.4 star rating

MrsKHammond Tue 13-Nov-12 23:07:05

1. I have never used anything of this brand before but never the less always up for trying new products.

2. I am still using the wipes I think they do the job just as good as the others i used to use.

3. I used my wipes around on the kitchen and after my daughter had finished eating on the table and on her high chair.

4. All of the products i do or have used are usually anti-bacterial simply because of having my daughter i'm hoping ifs keeping things cleaner considering her little hands are into everything these days.

5. The packaging of the wipes was perfect no need for anything major in my opinion. Fragrance was not very strong but i liked that as i hate overwhelming smells. Retained moisture well.

6. I threw the wipes away. I did not use in my bathroom simply because i prefer to flush the wipes straight down the toilet as opposed of keeping hold of them.

7. I have already told some family and friends about the wipes as i was excited to try them out in the first place. I would use in the future as although i didn't use in my bathroom i prefer separate cleaning products anyway.

8. I had not heard of the brand before this so had no prior perception.

9. I would rate these wipes 5*. They do the job that they are meant to and suit my cleaning regime perfectly.

FireEngineDoll Tue 13-Nov-12 22:52:41

Yes, used hand wash liquid. I thought ecover was a pioneering company in environmentally friendly household products before they became more common. But their products are expensive.

Only buy wipes when they are on special offer as I see them as a bit of a luxury and extravagance. Use them mainly for cleaning toilets.

Tested on downstairs sink and toilet and was surprised what a good job they did! Very little scrubbing.

Yes, important as have small kids and whilst bit of dirt ok want to kill all the bacteria in the loo and sink area. I use an natural antibacterial spray to clean kitchen surfaces.

Found the wipes a bit hard to separate and open. They were very moist, a bit too much. Fragrance was subtle but I liked it. Information displayed well, number of wipes hidden in top right corner though, I would make it more prominent.

I put them in the bin but now I see that they are biodegradable I would put them in the compost. Would not flush down toilet as got Victorian plumbing that gets blocked easily!

Yes, at the right price would use. Would not mention to a friend as they are nothing special.

Not changed perception, still like the company and its ethos.

sarahmia Tue 13-Nov-12 22:20:37

1. No I hadn't used ecover products before.. Thought they may not clean as well as other more established brands

2. Yes, convenience

3. Mainly on Hugh chair, kitchen surface, toilet. Yes they do work.

4. Very important

5. Loved the fragrance. Retained moisture very well, could have done with being a bit bigger as couldn't get much surface coverage with one wipe. Material was a little flimsy- packaging great, very informative.

6. I threw them in the bin, wouldn't put them in a compost bin and doesn't matter they aren't flush able.

7. Would recommend if only purely for the fragrance wink they were good.

8. Yes, they clean as well as detail or flash and smell nicer and areole Eco friendly. Would use again definately

9. 4- marked down for size and flimsiness

MissEleanorLavish Tue 13-Nov-12 21:16:32

1. I've used Ecover in the past but wasn't as sure of their green creds so have more recently favoured method.
2. Always use wipes - DH loathes a traditional cloth (germ freak!) so that and convenience mean we usually have 2 packs open!
3. Kitchen/downstairs loo
4. V important - see germ freak DH above.
5. Package had enough info & we all liked the fragrance. Wipes were very moist - too much so really.
6. Not being flush able is fine, when my DH sorts the composter they can go there, but in the meantime I don't feel so bad chucking them!
7. I might buy them in future - price is important. Would probably recommend them if asked.
8. Re-established your green-ness for me!
9. 3.5. It would have been 4.5 if they weren't so wet!

clux73 Tue 13-Nov-12 21:07:30

1. Have used before but find the products more expensive than other brand names
2. Yes, like the quickness and convenience of grabbing a wipe to clean something
3. Used in the kitchen, to wipe cupboards, worktops, table etc.
4. Very important. I like to feel like I have killed any germs
5. Nice packaging, smell ok, wipes were far too foamy and small though
6. Didn't realise they were compostable so put them in normal bin not the food waste bin. Very pleased to learn they are compostable though
7. if on offer I might
8. I would probably try other ecover products now
9. 3 - would give a higher mark if they were bigger and not so foamy though

monkeytennismum Tue 13-Nov-12 14:56:17

1. I have used Ecover products before as I prefer to chose environmentally friendly products if I can. However, I have had mixed results. At present I only use the toilet cleaner.

2. I do use wipes, but try not to use them too much because of environmental concerns. I mainly use the flushable toilet wipes and floor cleaning wipes.

3. I tested the Ecover wipes in my kitchen and bathroom. They did do the job but with some reservations (see 5 below).

4. I like that the products are anti-bacterial, but don't pay much mind to the %ages as everyone needs some exposure to germs! (I also think they're more of a marketing tool).

5. I liked the fragrance because it was not over-powering. I also liked that they didn't leave my hands feeling dry and they were easy to get out of the packet. However, I found them a little small and impregnated with far too much product. The surfaces I wiped were left with foamy streaks, whereas most wipes are designed not to leave residue.

6. I put the wipes used in the kitchen in my food waste bin (to be composted) but the ones from the bathroom in my black-bin rubbish (nearest bin to hand). The fact that they are not flushable is not a problem.

7. I wouldn't buy these wipes in the future as they just contained too much moisture for me. I would recommend that a friend try them, but explain my reservations. Saying that, I might buy them if they were on special offer.

8. It has not changed my perception of the Ecover brand. I will still try their products and use the ones that I like.

9. I would give Ecover Multi-Action Wipes a 3.

MrsZuko Tue 13-Nov-12 07:49:45

1. I generally buy Ecover laundry and some cleaning products it tend to use Method products in the bathroom. I like their products and their ethos.
2 the only place I really use wipes is in the bathroom for cleaning the loo and the sink in between proper weekly cleans
3. I used them in the bathroom
4 I like that they were anti bacterial especially as I have a crawling baby who's fascinated by the toilet
5 packaging was easy to use. I didn't read the information. The smell was great - much less of a chemical smell than most other wipes I've used. They retained loads of moisture, too much really because they left so much soap on surfaces that it needed rinsing afterwards
6 I put them in the bathroom bin. Would much prefer them to be flush able if using in the bathroom. The wipes I currently use are
7 I'm not sure I would buy the wipes which is a shame as I like Ecover products generally. The best thing about them was the smell but they were too small and left soap residue over surfaces that needed cleaning off so wasn't a quick and easy cleaning solution (which I think is the main USP for wipes)
8 my perception of the brand hasn't changed. I'll still continue to buy the Ecover products I do currently
9 3

KeepTryin Mon 12-Nov-12 14:32:13

I like the idea of using eco products but wasnt sure they would be as effective as regular brands
occasionally used wipes, but then bought microfibre cloths i chuck in the washing machine
i used them in the kitchen for the work surfaces and table. they did the job but felt squidgey and kind of scrunched up small. i didnt like that
very important!! i use dettol spray and replace my cloths and tea towel daily
5. Thinking about the wipes, did you find the packaging easy to use and carry all the information you needed? Did you like the fragrance? Did the wipes retain enough moisture to get the job done? they retained moisure really well and smelled nice. packaging looked nice
6. The wipes are FSC sourced and biodegradable - how did you dispose of your wipes once used? Would you pop them on the compost heap or perhaps with food waste? They are not flushable, is this problem? i put them in tyhe general waste. flushable would be handy if using in the bathroom. but not a deal breaker
7. Would you buy the products in the future? If it came up in conversation do you think you'd recommend to a friend? Why? If not why? i would recommend eco products, but really dont like the texture of the wipes when in use...
8. Having now tried Ecover Multi-Action Wipes has it changed your perception of the brand? If so, how? my perception has not changed.
9. Finally, using a 5-star rating with 5 being excellent and 1 being poor? what would you give Ecover Multi-Action Wipes? 3

HanSolo Sun 11-Nov-12 23:48:44

1. We use ecover regularly- the washing up liquid is great, and we use fabric softener too on adults clothes. Always been happy with their products.

2. Don't use wipes, as I worry about the waste, and worry about them falling apart on me (bound to be when I'm cleaning the loo!!)

3. Used them in the kitchen and in the bathroom, thinking of going round doing all the lightswitches now too. Everything looked clean, of course one can't see germs!

4. V important- have 2 small children, the youngest of which lives with his hands in his mouth! Use anti-bac currently on loo and kitchen bin lid.

5. Easy to use, yes, liked scent, stayed moist yup. We were supposed to read the packet???

6. I disposed of in bin, we don't have composting facilities sad I have to admit I assumed they were flushable, but I would never flush stuff like that down the loo.

7. Yes, I'd buy them- were easy, convenient to use, and I could recommend them without hesitation. They don't fall apart, or leave odd residue, smell nice.

8. Well, I already had a high opinion of them tbh, I never buy any other washing up liquid or fabric softener.

9. For me, 5 stars- really easy and convenient.

DrillingCat Thu 08-Nov-12 21:30:29

Often use Ecover - like the brand generally.

Not generally - always seem wasteful. Sometimes keep some in the glove box of the car but not generally around the house.

Mainly in the bathroom but also in kitchen. Seemed to do the job well although would agree with others that they are a bit too small and some jobs needed several wipes. Also they were very wet, not necessarily a problem but it meant surfaces were really quite wet after use.

Not essential - don't use many anti-bac products generally.

Packaging good - seemed to seal well again. Fragrance was nice - liked it but not overpowering (which I think is good!) If anything the wipes stayed too wet!

Bathroom wipes I just put in the bin - didn't even think about it. But did put them in the compost bin when I used them in the kitchen.

Not sure, I'm still not convinced on the eco argument for wipes when perhaps spray and cloth would be less wasteful but having said that, I might well buy a pack to have around for when I do need that convenience (anti-bac might be more important once baby no 2 arrives in a couple of months...)

No - still like the brand

4 stars - just the size which I would change.

kellestar Thu 08-Nov-12 13:03:44

1. I use ecover washing up liquid at the moment, I like the idea of using them, when we had a hosepipe ban, it was nice to know that I could use the washing up water to water needy plants without worry about toxic yuk. I like the idea of having effective cleaning products that aren't harmful, more so since I've had DD.

2. We do use wipes, they aren't something that I use as a large part of my cleaning routine, I tend to keep a pack in the car for cleaning parts of the buggy off, mud [or worse]. Much easier than putting a dirty buggy back in the car and having to deal with it on return.

3. I used them to wipe down DD's High chair seat, I did use them around the toilet and loo seat, I also used them to wipe the cupboard fronts after DH cunningly put some lemonade in a sippy cup, first thing DD did was shake it and it exploded everywhere. It was really fresh smelling without being too overwhelming, I'm 16 weeks pregnant and still find smells can set off my nausea and cleaning products have been making me feel vile, these didn't. They did take the filth/yuk off effectively. I tried them on DD's buggy when she smeared jam in the side panels.

4. Antibacterial is important to me, these wipes made me feel good that the antibacterial was from a natural source. I currently use Tea tree oil in hot water after I've cleaned surfaces off, to act as an antibacterial surface cleanser.

5. The packaging was fine, the sticky front lost it's stick with speedy wipe removal. The wipes smelled fresh but not overwhelmingly so. They were moist enough to do the job on fresh messes, didn't really try them on dried on yuk.

6. I put them in my compost heap. Shall see in the spring how well they've decomposed when we do the turn around.

7. I would certainly consider buying them to go in the car, but I'm not sure they'd replace the cleaning stuff I use in the house. Though I would have to travel a bit out of my way to get them.

8. No change really, I've always though that ecover products were ethical and good for the environment.

9. 5* it's the full product that makes me so happy with it, biodegradable, antibacterial, effective cleaning and non offensive odour.

TheToadLessTravelled Thu 08-Nov-12 12:34:31

1. Used the cleaning spray, dishwasher tablets and washing liquid before and liked the first two products
2. Yes, a lot! Weaning a messy toddler so use several packets a week
3. Tested in kitchen and bathroom but they did not do a satisfactory job, did not clean kitchen bench properly and left foamy residue for several minutes so I could not see it wasn't clean till later
4. Very important as I use them to clean food prep areas
5. Packaging ok, didn't like the smell, product was too foamy
6. Put them in the bin, would not be comfortable putting with compost
7. Would not buy as I am happy with the Dettol surface wipes and water wipes I use currently
8. Disappointed in the brand as all the other Ecover products I use are great
9. 1 too small, too foamy and sickly smell

LoisLame Thu 08-Nov-12 11:17:42

I was quite indifferent. I knew of the brand but really had no opinion on it one way or another. I have never used Ecovr products, and I don't know anyone else who does.

I currently use antibacterial wipes only because they were on offer and I had money off coupons for them meaning they cost me very little. I like having them but can live without.

I use them on kitchen surfaces and on my toddler's toilet style potty. They did the job as well as I would expect them to and I was happy with the end results.

It is very important that wipes are anti-bacterial becuase of where I use them (food prep areas and potty). I would not buy a wipe which was not anti-bacterial.

I thought the packaging was nice, more pleasing on the eye than other brands. The pack was easy to open and re-sealed well and carried all the information I would like to have. I really liked the fragrance as it was a nice alternative to the usual pine or bleachy smelling cleaning products. The wipes were moist enough and did reamin so, although I would have liked them to be a little thicker as I prefered to use them doubled over.

I disposed of mine with the normal household waste, and I would prefer them to be flushable but this is not really a massive problem for me and I can cope with the fact that they are not.

I would buy in the future if they were the same price as the alternative product I was going to buy. I would not pay more just for a nice fragrance or eco credentials. I would recommend to a friend that they are well performing and that they should give them a try if they were already considering buying them.

I would now be inclined to think that generally, Ecover products perform as well as leading brand items and if people are concerned about their cleaning products affect on the environement, they should certainly consider using Ecover.

9. Finally, using a 5-star rating with 5 being excellent and 1 being poor? what would you give Ecover Multi-Action Wipes?+
I would have to say 4 as I would like them to be a little thicker, but overall, I would class them as above average.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now