Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests being run by Mumsnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test, please email insight@mumsnet.com. If you are an entrepreneur or start-up and would like to ask for some feedback, please visit our media requests topic.

NOW CLOSED: Want to try the new Multi Action wipes from Ecover? 250 testers needed - you could win a £150 JL voucher for feedback

(175 Posts)
TheOtherHelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 12-Oct-12 14:08:35

We've been asked by the folks at Ecover to find 250 of you to try out their new Multi Action wipes.

Ecover says "New Ecover Multi-Action disposable wipes perfectly compliment your cleaning cupboard and may revolutionise the way you clean. With an anti-bacterial formulation killing up to 99.9% of bacteria, surfaces from your toilet seats to your baby's high chair will be left perfectly clean with a delicious Pomegranate and Lime fragrance. They are 100% biodegradable and made using plant-based ingredients - no nasties for you and your family."

Please see here for more info.

Selected testers will sent a pack of 40 wipes (RRP £2.20) and asked to try them at home and then to add their feedback to a thread on MN (you will be emailed a link to this).

We're looking for a range of testers for this - it's open to all UK MNers with at least one child.

All testers who add feedback will be entered into a prize draw where one winner will get a £150 John Lewis voucher as a thank you. All testers will also receive a 20% at EcoverDirect code for any additional purchases they'd like to make.

If you're interested and around over the next 2-3 weeks to take part please add your details here.

Thanks and good luck
MNHQ

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 29-Oct-12 09:52:28
AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 25-Oct-12 10:33:12

Feedback thread coming soon folks

appu123 Tue 23-Oct-12 22:36:05

feel very good to use this wipes first time. must say Ecover is an excellent.

niniane Tue 23-Oct-12 21:10:59

Didn't get a badge, can't find an e-mail but I did get the wipes. confused

I think it's being set up for next week. The email I had said fedback thread would appear around the 29th

Coops79 Mon 22-Oct-12 17:25:28

Am I being thick? I can't find the feedback thread anywhere...

5madthings Mon 22-Oct-12 13:07:32

ok bathroom cleaned, tbh i found them a bit disappointing, they cleaned ok but were far too thin and small, they were frothy and i felt i needed to wipe down my tiles afterwards to get rid of residue. but my tiles are clean and my taps are shiny smile just a shame they are so thin as i ended up using quite a lot.

they were fine for wiping down my toddlers high chair after lunch, ditto the table, anything light and easy, so good for a quick wipe around.

i didnt thinkt he smell of them was that strong but it was a nice smell, i like lime smile

5madthings Mon 22-Oct-12 12:01:49

a badge? i didnt get a badge.... sulks!

anyway i am about to put dd to bed and then clean the bathroom so shall be back to update!

whatinthewhatnow Mon 22-Oct-12 11:52:56

I didn't get a badge! <sniff>

Sparklingbrook Sun 21-Oct-12 10:43:30

You should wear it with pride obviously. grin

LynetteScavo Sun 21-Oct-12 10:41:03

"^Feel Good^
CLEANING
ECOVER"

It's very large.

And pink.

Sparklingbrook Sun 21-Oct-12 10:36:11

What does the badge say? confused

Yes for an ecofriendly company the badges are a bit of a waste. Couldn't think what it was for so it went in the bin. smile

LynetteScavo Sun 21-Oct-12 10:17:58

I just found a packet on my desk. Inside were the wipes! smile

Do I have to wear the badge? hmm

Very nice and frothy, smell nice enough. But far too small and thin. I couldn't get any purchase on the filth work surfaces without using about 3 of them and even then it wasn't brilliant. I like a good, thick wipe.

I have wipes too! They're very small and really frothy but they smell quite nice. smile

TiddlyZomZomZombie Fri 19-Oct-12 22:15:10

I have wipes! Haven't managed to use them yet as DH decided to clean the bathroom on a whim confused but no doubt DS will cause plenty of wipeable muck tomorrow.

5madthings Fri 19-Oct-12 21:42:16

actually my wipes have arrived! i was out all day so hadnt seen the post maybe because instead of putting it on the table dp had put it in the basket where all the hats/gloves etc go and it had got buried by said hats etc anyhow i have them and i shall try them out tomorrow as the bathroom could do with a wipe around.

i have applied for lots of things recently and this is the only thing i have got, i figure its law of averages if you apply for enough stuff, but i have only had this and the porridge, oh actually i had some other cleaning/wahing powder stuff once.

anyway i am interested to see if i can use them without them annoying my eczema, ecover is the only washing up liquid that i can use without it annoying my skin, so hoping the wipes are the same! i hav enever used cleaning wipes before, i use bog standard tesco sensitive babywipes for a quick wipe around the house if needed but normally i do use a cloth and cleaning spray etc. i feel wipes are a bit crap ie rubbish wise but these ones are 100% biodegradable apparently so i can use them and not feel guilty!

Sparklingbrook Fri 19-Oct-12 19:46:37

We are too young Daz and our houses aren't dirty enough. wink

DazR Fri 19-Oct-12 19:44:50

<ponders why I wasn't chosen>

BerthaTheBogBurglar Fri 19-Oct-12 19:12:19

Ooh, I have wipes.

Drat, now I have to do cleaning.

Where's the feedback thread then?

Fluffycloudland77 Fri 19-Oct-12 18:29:49

2 seater sports car, obviously.

PrincessPumpkinshoutsBOO Fri 19-Oct-12 18:22:51

Ooh maybe they are saving us to test some young sexy product?? That only young sexy people would use <starts to imagine what this could be.......................oh blush>

5madthings Fri 19-Oct-12 18:05:58

I was chosen, my wipes havent arrived yet tho.

YesIKnowIHaveGlitterOnMyFace Fri 19-Oct-12 18:02:37

They have arrived! I love wipes
They are a bit frothy and small. You need 2 to get a good wipe

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now