Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests being run by Mumsnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test, please email insight@mumsnet.com. If you are an entrepreneur or start-up and would like to ask for some feedback, please visit our media requests topic.

NOW CLOSED: Want to try the range of new Ambrosia Rice pots (open to the whole family!) - add your feedback and you could win £100 of Amazon vouchers, perfect to help stock up on back to school goodies

(160 Posts)
AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 19-Sep-12 11:29:21

We've been asked by the team at Ambrosia to find 100 MNers who'd be willing and able to try out their new range.

Selected testers will be sent a selection of new Ambrosia Rice Pots, including Ambrosia Light Rice, Rice + Jam and Sharing Pots, as well as delicious Chocolate, Apple and Devon Custard flavours, and asked to try them and to then add their feedback to a thread on Mumsnet.

Ambrosia say their rice pudding is not just for puddings...."If you're looking for that perfect snack that not only tastes divine but is full of goodness as well, Ambrosia's exciting new range of Rice snack pots means you can indulge in a guilt-free snack any time of the day.

"Plus, with a range of different sizes you can rely on Devon's dairy goodness to keep your whole family happy. As the range doesn't need to be chilled, the new Rice Pots are perfect for the little ones' lunchboxes, or even for the not-so-little ones to take to work with them.

"There is also the new Ambrosia Light Rice pot. With only 99 calories yet still deliciously creamy, this really is the perfect diet-friendly snack."

For more info please see www.ambrosia.co.uk

So if you'd like to take part please sign up here

We're looking for MNers in the UK with at least one child aged 6 months +

Please note if you have any allergies in your family please do read up on the ingredients here: www.ambrosia.co.uk

Everyone who is a tester and who adds their feedback will be entered into a prize draw where one tester will win £100 vouchers for Amazon as a thank you.

Thanks and good luck

MNHQ

Fillybuster Mon 24-Sep-12 15:23:14

I've been having custard and rice-pudding thoughts ever since this thread went up....still no email - had better head off to Tesco and buy some for myself!

IsSamNormansDad Mon 24-Sep-12 16:38:02

Please pick me smile I missed out on the bread and the Homecooker!
<narrows eyes>

PuzzleRocks Mon 24-Sep-12 20:46:03

Yippee, thanks for picking me. Do I have to share?

mungojerrie Mon 24-Sep-12 20:48:33

hurray - we are looking forward to testing!

Blatherskite Mon 24-Sep-12 20:57:09

sad

Gigondas Mon 24-Sep-12 21:01:44

sad

LadySybildeChocolate Mon 24-Sep-12 21:07:21

Thank you smile

zipzap Mon 24-Sep-12 21:38:58

Did anybody else read the blurb for this on the product testing page and think 'what is Devon flavour?' grin

mentally hitting self - didn't apply as we don't like rice pudding but if I'd realised they were testing custard too... I reckon ds2 is about 80% ambrosia chocolate custard if they were to scan him to see what he was made of. that, cucumber and red pepper. hmm luckily there are several supermarkets around here so if one runs out I can pick it up elsewhere without too much trouble. heaven forbid they are changing it. fingers crossed it remains exactly the same or we'll be in trouble here...

RachelHRD Mon 24-Sep-12 21:53:00

smile Thankyou!!!

MildredIsMyAlterEgo Mon 24-Sep-12 22:06:54

Hurrah and thank you! [smile)

Mandz07 Tue 25-Sep-12 03:48:37

Thank you for picking me my dd's will be happy xx

Fillybuster Tue 25-Sep-12 08:40:59

sad

TeeBee Tue 25-Sep-12 08:52:55

Yay, yippee yay! Thank you.

Yay, I finally get to try something grin thank you!

mumnosGOLDisbest Fri 28-Sep-12 11:10:51

Yay! They picked me too! Can't wait yum yum.
thanks MN and Ambrosia

LadySybildeChocolate Fri 28-Sep-12 12:22:06

Ds answered a call from them this morning, asking what time was best for them to deliver. smile I can't wait!!

TheCunningStunt Sun 30-Sep-12 13:55:41

They are not calling from a blocked number are they? I've had two and ignored themblush and am not without much signal on my mobile for the next week as we are away till Friday

LadySybildeChocolate Sun 30-Sep-12 14:07:11

I'm not sure, ds answered the call. I do have an 'unknown' on my phone, with an 08452 number underneath it, which is probably them.

MildredIsMyAlterEgo Sun 30-Sep-12 22:42:56

Cunning my call was from a blocked number

My call was from "Private number"

GoatsHaveStrangeEyes Mon 01-Oct-12 10:45:44

Does anybody have the number to call back? I had a message left for me to call her back to arrange delivery and stupid me deleted it by mistake sad

Was called from a withheld number so have no way of getting it.

sparklystar Mon 01-Oct-12 13:45:08

Should I have heard from them by now ? not heard anything so far and no missed calls

TheCunningStunt Mon 01-Oct-12 15:43:45

Weird. Wonder when I will here then

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 01-Oct-12 18:59:28

PM me if you need help testers...

sparklystar Tue 02-Oct-12 09:55:48

Annmumsnet I have tried to PM you but not having any luck ??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now