Joint webchat with Conservative and Labour housing minister and shadow housing minister, MONDAY 2 MARCH 1pm x

This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you'd like test a product on Mumsnet please mail insight@mumsnet.com.

NOW CLOSED Do you have fine or thinning hair? Try out the Invati haircare range from Aveda and win an Aveda hamper worth £77

(187 Posts)
KatieBMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 28-Aug-12 14:01:45

The folks at Aveda would like 30 Mumsnetters to try out the Invati haircare range. Here's what Aveda say about the product: "Some of the most powerful technologies exist in nature. With the Densiplex complex we found a botanically sourced solution for visibly thinning hair that harnesses the power of turmeric and ginseng, for thicker-fuller looking hair."

If you are selected you'll receive the Invati haircare range including Invati Exfoliating Shampoo (RRP £19.50), Invati Thickening Conditioner (RRP £21.50) and Invati Scalp Revitalizer (RRP £43.00). You'll then need to try out the 3-step system of products over the course of 8 weeks and add your feedback to a thread on Mumsnet.

This product test is open to all UK Mumsnetters who have fine or thinning hair or hair that falls out a lot.

Everyone who is selected and adds their feedback will be entered into a prize draw where one winner will receive a hamper of the Stress-Fix Bodycare range worth £77.

If you'd like to try out the Invati haircare range, please sign up here

Thanks and good luck!

MNHQ

ilovesprouts Wed 29-Aug-12 16:39:43

hi just filled in hope i get picked my hair is so fine /thin even my 2dcs say mum you got bald patch in your hair sad

F4ttyBumBum Wed 29-Aug-12 16:50:55

Done smile

thethirteenthcoming Wed 29-Aug-12 17:56:13

I would like to have better looking hair! I'm sick if limp knots at the back of my head!!!

Emandlu Wed 29-Aug-12 18:23:03

I've filled it in, hope I get picked for this one.

Ooooh yes please, I'd love to find a product for fine hair that actually works rather than just weighing it down even more!

meala Wed 29-Aug-12 19:59:52

Filled it in, this test looks really good!

OhBuggerandArse Wed 29-Aug-12 21:18:59

Dunnit. Fingers crossed!

Created Wed 29-Aug-12 21:24:13

After having my third child this year, I have had much greater hair loss than previously post birth. I would say that my hair is now thin, where as before it wasn't. I would love to see if this helps!!

Done - feel so let down by my hair all the time!! Fine and thin - worst two combinations (in my opinion!) grin

bobthebuddha Wed 29-Aug-12 22:34:59

Wow, there are lots of other poor sufferers of fine/falling out hair out there - it's no fun at all. However, having filled out the form my first submission returned a server-error and the second no confirmation that the form had gone, just a generic MN page. KatieBMumsnet/MNHQ if you're checking the thread, could you be kind enough to check mine submitted? Ta

MaMattoo Wed 29-Aug-12 22:48:32

Done. If I tuck my many chins in and gaze up into the camera my shining scalp shows through. Hair has fallen! And how!
So now I have a choice of looking fat or bald or both.
Not. Good.
Pick
Me
Please!

ChablisLover Wed 29-Aug-12 23:29:33

Done fingers crossed

Would save a hell of a lot of work !

GotMyGoat Thu 30-Aug-12 09:01:48

My colleagues pick my hairs of my back - i use a clothes brush every day but ot makes no difference.

Would be fine if i had lots of hair to begin with.

Pick me!

KatieBMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 30-Aug-12 09:07:17

bobthebuddha we have your completed form smile

Done

bobthebuddha Thu 30-Aug-12 11:45:30

KatieBMumsnet, cheers smile

SaskiaRembrandtWasFramed Thu 30-Aug-12 13:10:09

Just filled the form in. Surprised to see so many other people have this problem - I thought it was just me sad

HufftheHedgehog Thu 30-Aug-12 13:33:22

Just filled it in too! Any hair products that could help with my thin hair and stop it breaking/shedding so much would be great

naturalhair Thu 30-Aug-12 14:09:45

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

ettiketti Thu 30-Aug-12 16:55:48

I so hope I get picked, I lost 50% of my hair due to ill health last year and its an ongoing issue that means it won't come back. This sounds amazing if it works!

fedupofnamechanging Thu 30-Aug-12 19:01:21

Done. It would be really nice to have lovely hair again.

PavlovtheCat Thu 30-Aug-12 19:51:10

oh god yes please!

foxinsocks Thu 30-Aug-12 22:07:55

Oooh hope I get it smile

foxinsocks Thu 30-Aug-12 22:50:05

I need it. My hair is so thin my scalp burns in the sun (cue the violins)

Awesome Thu 30-Aug-12 23:45:33

All done. Hope I'm not too late.
Please pick my hair!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now