Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests being run by Mumsnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test, please email insight@mumsnet.com. If you are an entrepreneur or start-up and would like to ask for some feedback, please visit our media requests topic.

NOW CLOSED Aldi nappies and wipes - tester feedback thread

(108 Posts)
KatieBMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 22-May-12 12:39:06

This thread is for all the Mumsnet research panellists who've been trying out Aldi nappies and wipes with their baby/child. Below are some questions to get you started but please feel free to add other comments too. Everyone who adds their feedback on this thread will be entered into a prize draw where one winner will receive a hamper of goodies from Aldi worth £50!

Please state the age of your baby/child and the size of nappy you were trying in your response.

Q1 What was your overall impression of Aldi nappies? Did they fit your baby/child? How did they feel?
Q2 How did they compare with other nappies you've used? Did they do the job they were intended for? Any leaks?
Q3 What did you think of the nappy packaging? Was it easy or difficult to open? What about the information on the packaging?
Q4 How did you find the wipes to use? Did you notice any difference between the normal and sensitive skin wipes? Did you find you had to use more, less or the same amount of wipes as you usually do?
Q5 Is there anything about the nappies, wipes, appearance or packaging that you think could be improved? If so, what?
Q6 We've included some info on how much Aldi nappies cost below - do you think that they're good value for money or not? Why? And how about the wipes - do you think they're good value or not?
Q7 Do you think you'll use the nappies again? What about the wipes? If so, why? If not, why not?
Q8 If it came up in conversation, do you think you'd recommend Aldi nappies to other parents of children or babies in nappies? If so, why? If not, why not? And would you recommend the wipes?

Mamia New Born Nappies - £1.79, per pack of 24
Mamia Mini Nappies - £3.49, per pack of 44
Mamia Midi Nappies - £4.99, per pack of 54
Mamia Maxi Nappies - £4.99, per pack of 48
Mamia Junior Nappies - £4.99, per pack of 42
Mamia Comfy Up Pants - £3.49, per pack of 22
Mamia Baby Wipes - 79p, per pack of 80
See here for more info.

Thanks and good luck with the prize draw.

MNHQ

TheOtherHelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 28-Jun-12 11:26:13

Thanks to everyone who added their feedback - Aldi have found it really useful.

I'm pleased to announce that the winner of the prize draw is...

billgrangersrisotto

Congratulations - you've won a £50 hamper! I'll PM you to get your details

Filibear Thu 28-Jun-12 09:44:52

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

WhenDoISleep Sat 16-Jun-12 12:42:17

I tested the Mini Nappies and the sensitive wipes with DS2 (now six weeks old) over the last couple of weeks

Q1 What was your overall impression of Aldi nappies? Did they fit your baby/child? How did they feel?

Overall impression was positive, fit was good and the nappies felt reasonable soft.

Q2 How did they compare with other nappies you've used? Did they do the job they were intended for? Any leaks?

The nappies compared fine with our usual brand, but seemed to have less of a 'waistband' (area without absorbant material). They did the job fine but I did seem to have to change DS a little more frequently, particularly at night. With our usual brand we can normally go 6 hrs (12am - 6am) with no change but when using the Aldi nappies I had to change DS at 4am a couple of times. We had a few (wee) leaks, but we have the ocassionally leak with our usual nappies as well.

Q3 What did you think of the nappy packaging? Was it easy or difficult to open? What about the information on the packaging?

Packaging was fine, contained all the information I needed and the sizing was prominent and easy to understand. TBH, beyond checking the size and transporting the nappies I take very little notice of the packaging, which I discard as I store the nappies in a basket under the changing table.

Q4 How did you find the wipes to use? Did you notice any difference between the normal and sensitive skin wipes? Did you find you had to use more, less or the same amount of wipes as you usually do?

We really liked the wipes. Must less wet than other brands and relly did a good job. I think I used less wipes per change, mostly becasue the wipes came easily out of the package, not stuck together like our usual brand can sometimes. I also really like the flip lid style of pacakging for the wipes - I find the wipes dry up less than when the package is a reasealable style. DH also liked the decorations on the wipes.

Q5 Is there anything about the nappies, wipes, appearance or packaging that you think could be improved? If so, what?

Possibly more of a waistband on the nappies to reduce the risk of leaks.

Q6 We've included some info on how much Aldi nappies cost below - do you think that they're good value for money or not? Why? And how about the wipes - do you think they're good value or not?

Nappies are good value for money, especially when compared to the brand we would normally buy - not only are the packs cheaper they also contain more napppies. The wipes are also good value.

Q7 Do you think you'll use the nappies again? What about the wipes? If so, why? If not, why not?

I most likely would not use the nappies again, purely because we are moving on to using cloth nappies now DS is getting a little bigger. We are also now using cloth wipes. I would however use the wipes again when out and about and also for general cleaning of sticky hands etc. if it were not for the fact that my nearest Aldi is at least a 30 min drive away. Next time we are in that area though we are intending to call in to Aldi and stock up on wipes.

Q8 If it came up in conversation, do you think you'd recommend Aldi nappies to other parents of children or babies in nappies? If so, why? If not, why not? And would you recommend the wipes?

I would recomend both products as they are good value for money and do the job they are designed to do.

Boomerwang Fri 15-Jun-12 19:40:03

I have now tested the wipes and I think they're the best I've used. They aren't too moist nor too dry imo. Towards the end of the pack they get wetter but it's not a problem. The pack closes very simply with one hand and opens easily also. The wipes stay moist and the pack lasts forever. The wipes are large so you can get away with using less per change. I really like them.

MerylStrop Fri 15-Jun-12 14:57:19

I tested the size 5 nappies on my 24 month old

Q1 overall, they seem fine. DS liked the pictures on them. Felt soft. Fit was ok. Bit saggy round the back and when v full bit loose round the legs

Q2 Not as good a fit as Pampers Active Fit, nor as slim/comfy, nor a capacious. Easily as good as if not better than Huggies. Tiny bit leaky round the legs on occasion. Pampers can be a bit chemical smelly, this not a problem with Aldi nappies.

Q3 Packaging was fine, did not take much notice of the info!

Q4 Wipes were good. Packaging not v attractive but can live with that!

Q5 the slight bulkiness and fit of the nappies

Q6 nappies - very good value
wipes- average value - can get cheaply in home bargains so not such markedly good VFM

Q7 i'd happily use the nappies again, but rarely go to aldi as requires a car journey

Q8 I'd recommend them as a cheaper alternative

dreamingofanallotment Thu 14-Jun-12 19:56:50

I tested the newborn nappies and sensitive wipes on my 1-2 week old.

Q.1
We really liked the nappies. They were soft, easy to put on and the fit was good. Felt nicely thick - not thin and insubstantial, and not overly padded.

q. 2
We preferred them to the pampers, Huggies and Eco nappies we also used. No leaks and contained lots of wet newborn poo!

Q. 3
Can't really remember much about the packaging to be honest - it seemed to tell me everything I needed to know though and was easy to open.

Q.4
Didn't use the wipes much as I prefer cotton wool and water. When I did use them, they were ok - did the job but seemed quite dry and I didn't like the smell, seemed quite artificial.

Q. 5
Nothing I can think of.

Q.6
Very good value

Q.7
Will definitely buy the nappies, probably not the wipes as I'm planning to stick with cotton wool and water for the time being and then may use reusable wipes.

Q.8
I have already recommended the nappies and would do so again. Probably not the wipes as I think there are better wipes available.

scratchviolet Wed 13-Jun-12 13:53:14

I tested the mini nappies on my 3/4 week old and the wipes on my 2 year old.

Really liked them - very pleasantly surprised and what good quality they seemed. Fit very well, and very soft compared to Pampers and the eco nappies we also used to the first few weeks.

No leaks at all, were lovely and soft - more so than competitors

Packaging fine - not too garish, size info clear

I just used the sensitive wipes which were fine on DD1. We usually use pampers sensitive. These seemed a bit drier (not better or worse, just different - didn't seem to need to use more) and the packet was difficult to open - it kept getting stuck. But overall I liked them.

nothing comes to mind

very good value

I will - we don't have an Aldi that near but would go to stock up.

Yes I'd recommend the nappies. I'd be less inclined to positively recommend the wipes - I'd say they are fine, whereas the nappies I think are better than others I've used

tostaky Wed 13-Jun-12 10:51:54

tested on a newborn, from 0 to 3 weeks. newborn size

Yes they fitted well my child. i like the sticky bit better than the pampers one because theres less material around it, so it feels easier to stick it where i want to stick it rather than just try to stick itproperly as best as i can.
also they dont smell half as bad as pampers do.

did the job, no better or worse than pampers

ok - i didnt really paid attention to the pavkaging to be honest

yes they were fine. i used the same amount as usual

no, they are great as they are.

Good value for money.

im not a big fan of wipes as i prefer cotton and water.
i would reuse the nappies again becaus ethey dnt smell of chemicals as much as the pampers one + i like the sticky bit better. only problem is i dont shop in aldi and i dont know where is the nearest one... so i probably wont get the chance o use them again...

yes for the nappies, id recommend them because they dont smell of chemicals as badly as some do.

sparklystar Wed 13-Jun-12 08:49:00

We tried the size 4 nappies on a 10mth old.Overall impression of the nappies is good, they fit well and feel good quality.

They felt slightly thicker than some of the other nappies used, did the job on the whole, we had one leak but was a bad nappy.

Packaging was easy to open, gave all the information i needed i.e size, amount in clear print.

I liked these wipes they felt thick and of good quality, not too perfumed and didn't use anymore than normal.

Not that I can think of

I think for the quality they are very good value for money compared to the other leading brands

Yes I think we will be using these nappies again, and maybe the wipes to.

I would definatly recommend these nappies to other parents as a way to cut cost but not compromise on qualtiy.

I tried the size 5 pull up pants. I really liked them. DD who is 2 loved that the ‘burble elfant’ had a bum too! They feel quite thin and I thought the seams looked a bit shoddy but they stood up to DD (who loves to practice pulling pants up and down) nicely. They fit really well (DD is 36lb and 95cm) and DD said they were comfy and felt nice.

They compare nicely to other supermarket own brands. I definitely prefer them to Asda and Tesco looks and feel wise. They did leak wee if used overnight but for daytime use they were great and to be fair they are designed for daytime use anyway. They contained poo’s nicely.

The packaging was fine, it contained all the info I needed and was pretty easy to open. DD could get nappies out of the packet when asked so no problems.

I loved the wipes. The sensitive ones were fantastic. They are just wet enough without feeling too wet, the packet is easy to open one handed but stiff enough to stop toddlers getting into it and they are lovely and thick. DH even liked them and he is very hard to please! We used less because they didn’t stick together and came out of the packet easily and you got a single wipe with each pull.

Do a nighttime nappy and larger packs would be good.

They are fantastic value for money. They are great for daily use. The wipes are fantastic.

I’ve already bought another pack and stocked up on wipes. At that price it would be rude not to!

I already have. A couple of friends are trying the nappies and are very impressed and the wipes are going down a storm.

StrandedBear Tue 12-Jun-12 16:22:00

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Jellybellyrbest Tue 12-Jun-12 15:57:31

We tried Newborn Aldi nappies & wipes on our 4WO DD.

1. The nappies felt v soft & padded, though were a little short; we had a couple of poo-up-the-back incidents! They didn't feel as 'stretchy' as other brands, but it didn't pose any problems.
Wipes were quite dry; though worked well with no skin irritation.

2. They compared well to other nappies; have used Huggies & Pampers & the Aldi ones were just as absorbent & comfy. Waaaay cheaper though, and am sad that there are no Aldi shops here (NI) for me to get them again. A few leaks; one just didn't contain the wee overnight, and the others were poo-related & don't think any other brands would have contained the mess either!

3. Packaging was fine to open. Possibly looked a bit cheap & wishy washy. Loved the lid on the wipes as I felt it kept them from drying out.

4.Wipes were drier than others I've used but wasn't a problem. Used the same number each time & no skin irritation. Liked them v much in fact.

5. Stronger colours on the packaging would make then look less 'cheap' on both the wipes & nappies.

6. Both v v good value!!

7. Can't buy them in NI, but would have otherwise.

8. Yes, would recommend both as they're just as good as other brands but way cheaper.

addictediam Sun 10-Jun-12 09:18:42

sorry, i forgot blush

I went for the size 3 equvilant as dd2 is in size 3 huggies. i found them to be quite big and think a size 2 may have been better.

I've never used own brand nappies before so was quite suprised by them. essentially they did the job however they were a little thicker than what i usually use and they stay wet for longer so dd got quite angry in them

easy bto open. i didnt read the information blush a nappy is a nappy!

both dds have very sensitive skin and both reacted badly to them. i felt they had too many chemicals in

for a cheap nappy they did the job

yes very good value

i may use the wipes for me but not the girls. i wouldnt use the nappies as they made dd2 angry as i wasnt changing them often enough (with 2 babies nappy changing bis frequent enough with out doubling it because the nappy is a little bit wet!)

i already did! not the wipes because of the chemicals but the nappies i would

fuckityfuckfuckfuck Sat 09-Jun-12 21:49:59

Apologies for super late response, been busy blush
I tried the mini nappies with a 6 week old ds
First impression was that the nappies didn't seem as soft as the Pampers newborn we'd been using, and definatelyt not as stretchy. But they fit ds perfectly fine, seemed comfy for him and overall there was no real difference in fit or performance from the (vastly more expensive) Pampers. We were impressed.

I first started using nappies with my dd 8 years ago (ancient) and this is my third dc. In that time I'd mainly stuck to the Newborn Pampers in the yellow packaging and then moved on to Tesco or Pampers Active Fit. But a few years ago the Active Fit changed whatever was in them and my ds reacted awfully, and I remember from threads on here that it was far from just him. Then Tescos changed too though I've begrudgingly stuck with them, for cost mainly. But Aldi nappies seem more like the old Tesco nappies used to be. I tried the pull ups in the last product test for my 3yo ds and was impressed with those too. So having now tried the teeny ones and the biggest ones, I'd say we'll probably stick with the Aldi nappies now, and are more than happy to do so. We had no leaks from either size from either dc, and no nappy rash, both ds's have relatively bad skin so that's a definate plus here.

I honestly can't say I noticed, I empty the whole pack into the nappy stacker as soon as they're bought. Sorry blush

I really like the wipes, and actually used lesss than normal as only one comes out at a time. I usually use Morrisons cheapy ones, but those have gone up in price and now seem to dispense a handful at a time, every single time, so are actually a false economy for us now.

Perhaps just a tad more softness and stretchiness on the newborn nappies. Havign tried them, I know this is actually more a cosmetic concern than a performance one, but I did hesitate to put a more papery feeling nappy on ds compared to the nice cushy Pampers.

Both incredibly good value imo.
Definately. We're shopping more in Aldi anyway in an attempt to save money, and trekking across town to the nearest branch and lugging the nappies back has got to help with the losing the baby weight mission...
Yes I would. I know I tell people if a product is substandard, especially somehting like nappies (I'm looking at you, Active Fit), so it makes sense to recommend a good option too. When ds has grown a bit I'll be putting him in our reusable nappies, but I'll still buy these as a good option for travelling.

JambalayaCodfishPie Fri 08-Jun-12 21:08:16

I tried these with my daughter - aged six weeks. I asked for size 2.

Very impressed - they dont look cheap, althought they feel a teensy bit plasticky. They fit very well.

We'd stocked up on Huggies because we got them very cheaply - unfortunately they were a very bad fit on my daughter - and were useless for longer journeys/through the night, they leaked very quickly. We used the Huggies whilst in the house, and the Aldi ones while out on visits or at night. We've never had a leak in the Aldi nappies. EVER.

Packaging fine, maybe trying a bit too hard to like like Pampers, butnot something im particularly fussed about.

Unfortunately these really let Aldi down - they were far to dry, to a point where they were useless. I thought maybe they could possibly have even been a dodgy batch - they were that dry. Only lasted one poopy nappy change before we returned to our wipe of choice - huggies pure.

Wipes need to be wet. If nappies could feel less plasticky on the outside that would be good - they rustled a bit under clothing - not that this really puts me off.

Nappies- Excellent value for money. Wipes- Not.

Have already purchased further packs of nappies. smile Wipes - no thanks.

Recommended the nappies to all the women in my NCT Group, now we all use Aldi Nappies. smileAlso recommended them on a mumsnet thread and to various mum-friends (I've no shame!) Obviously, didnt mention the wipes at all.

Thanks for involving us in the trial!! smile

mrsb1975 Fri 08-Jun-12 09:04:36

Hi, I tested the Size 2 Nappies and the sensitive wipes on my little girl who was 14 weeks at the time of testing.

I was extremely impressed with the nappies for the price! They were soft they fit her well, there was no gaping on her legs and they were a lovely fit around her tummy.

They compared favourably with the branded nappies I've used. There were no leaks.

The packaging was absolutely fine - in no way did it look as if the nappies were cheap, which is often the case sometimes. It was lovely and bright and cheerful and was extremely easy to open. All the info you could need was displayed in easy to read format.

I didn't have a problem with them being too dry, and the thickness was just right. I used the sensitive wipes and they caused no irritation to my daughter

My only criticism is that the plastic lid on the wipes isvery difficult to open one handed

The nappies are excellent value for money - they were very functional and if you are looking for a basic disposable nappy with a no-frills price, they fit the bill perfectly. The wipes are a good price to have in the bottom of your stroller or in the car for emergencies

I think I would buy the nappies again as they were good value for money and did fit well and were extremely functional for the price.
Not sure about wipes as I like the current ones I buy

I would definitely recommend Aldi nappies to other mum's as at the moment every family is concerned with saving money and this is a brilliant way to save a small fortune buying a household essential. I would recommend the wipes to mums of young children especially, as they are brilliant to carry around when you are out-and-about and need to clean those sticky, dirty fingers and faces!

Starfishkiss Thu 07-Jun-12 21:13:54

my DS is 16 months and i tried the size 4+ nappies and the 'normal' skin wipes.

Better than I expected TBH. I didn’t have high expectations and I thought I wouldn’t like them. When I received the parcel the packaging looked really good and then upon opening them I found the nappies to be quite a good quality.
Whilst they had that papery texture I don’t tend to like they fit my DS well (if a little big) and weren’t too bulky.

I use Pampers for my DS normally, as I like the fabric feel as opposed to the paper texture of most other nappies like Huggies.
Whilst I didn’t experience any leaks I found DS’s skin to be fairly damp upon changing which I didn’t like. Also I noticed a strong smell when he wee’s; the nappy doesn’t seem to contain this like my normal nappies do.

Yes, I liked the packaging, colourful and informative. It was also easy to rip open etc. didn’t really notice the info, as I just opened it up as soon as I received the package.

Wipes were good, I liked the flip top lid. I also really liked the smell (I had the ‘normal’ skin wipes) and unlike the other MNetters I didn’t find them too dry. I probably ended up using more wipes than I normally would (usually use huggies pure wipes) as they were thinner and didn’t separate easily when pulling them out of the pack.

No not really, I liked them, more than I thought I would.

Very good value for money. Especially as they are better than other supermarket brands. Wipes are probably less value for money as I tend to get my wipes when they are on offer and pay a similar or lesser amount.

Yes, if I was in an Aldi I might pick some up but I don’t know if they will be my new ‘favourites’. Same with the wipes.

Yes I would definitely say they were much better than other supermarket brands and would probably encourage them to try a pack! I would say the wipes were good too.

Thanks for picking me to try them, I found it really a interesting and useful experience!

sockmonkey Thu 07-Jun-12 19:06:39

I love Aldi nappies and wipes. They are the best ones out there. Well worth the walk out of town to get them.
I always tell my Mum friends about them.

browny Thu 07-Jun-12 14:14:29

I received:
Mamia Comfy Up Pants - £3.49, per pack of 22
Mamia Baby Wipes - 79p, per pack of 80

The nappies looked nicely padded and of good quality, they were a slightly small fit on my three year old, the size I was sent was 26-40lb but I usually buy Huggies Pull-ups in the same size which are fine.

I was very impressed with the nappy, it did not leak at all.

The packaging was easy to open with the necessary information easily to read on the packet.

The skin wipes were not as moist as I like, so had to use double my usual quantity.

I liked the snap-close on the wipes to prevent them from drying out. I don't think the packaging could be improved.

The nappies I used were very good value for money and I would buy them again. I wouldn't buy the wipes again as I didn't fell that they did the job properly or as quickly as my usual wipes.

I would buy the nappies again because they are very good value for money. The wipes are not as good value for money, the wipes I usually buy on usually on offer for £1 so for the extra few pennies I will stick to what I usually buy.

I would recommend Aldi nappies to other parents for their quality and good value, I would tell them about the wipes as people differ with their needs.

Ratherbebaking Thu 07-Jun-12 10:16:34

My overall impression of the nappies (Newborn) was good. They fitted as well as an equivalent size of more expensive nappies. They felt fine, although the absorbent layers went right to the top of the front of the nappy, it felt like they didn't create a 'barrier' around the waist.
They did leak, but then so did the other brand (Pampers) I was using - I think it's difficult to contain explosive poos!
Didn't find the packaging as easy to open as other brands. The design was pleasant enough.
I didn't like the wipes as much as my usual brand (Huggies Pure). They didn't feel moist enough and felt like I was scrubbing him - not ideal as they are supposed to be for sensitive skin! I liked the plastic lid, but I wouldn't buy them just for that.
I'd make the wipes a little wetter.
The nappies are definitely good value for money. If you prefer a dryer wipe then they would be good value.
I would use the nappies again, but we don't live that near an Aldi and we're currently doing internet grocery shopping so nappies just get added on to that. I wouldn't buy the wipes again as I don't think they are moist enough.
I would recommend them as they performed well and are good value for money. I wouldn't recommend the wipes as I wouldn't use them myself so I'd feel unable to recommend them to someone else.

koolforcats Wed 06-Jun-12 21:56:21

I was testing size 2 nappies and sensitive wipes for my 6 week old baby.

Overall impression was good. They did fit, but seemed a little smaller than the pampers and huggies size 2s.

Just as good as leading brands, no leaks.

Packaging was fine, didn't really take any notice of the information, didn't feel I needed to really. Easy enough to open.

I only tested the sensitive wipes so couldn't comment on the difference between
sensitive and normal. The sensitive ones are great, nice and 'plain', didn't do any harm to the skin, did the job. Used the same amount as other wipes.

No

I thought both were good value.

I'd definitely use both again.

I'd recommend both.

Bananna1 Wed 06-Jun-12 20:44:52

Was really pleased with them. A good fit, they felt like quality nappies.

They were just as good as main brand nappies. Didn't have any leaks, really pleased with them.

Packaging was fine. No real comments.

Found the wipes difficult to open. I don't really use wipes though, so hard to compare with other brands, but think they were quite dry.

Flip lid on wipes very difficult open.

Yes, excellent value.

Nappies, yes, except don't live that near to an aldi store, so would have to make a special trip.
Wipes, No.

Nappies, definitely, thought they were quality nappies at an excellent price. Wipes, no.

Thank you for including me in the trial.

billgrangersrisotto Wed 06-Jun-12 18:43:47

Forgot to say, size 5 nappies.

billgrangersrisotto Wed 06-Jun-12 18:43:06

Very good. Nice fit, nice feel, not plasticky, nice and stretchy and stong.

Very good. My DS is a nightmare with nappies. After trying all the expensive and supermarket own, Asda and now Aldi are the only ones that do not leak immediately. I am really delighted, I have already bough more this weekend from Aldi. These nappies are cheaper than even Asda, I am delighted actually.

Packaging was fine. No real comments.

Wipes okay but not brilliant. I like the thicker huggies wipes. The Aldi ones were thicker than the cheapest supermarket own, but I still had to use more than I would with huggies and they weren't as 'wet' as the huggies ones - for very sticky or dried on poos, the wipes didn't work that well. Still, I'd say these were good, but not great. Good for the price.

Flip lid is very difficult to open, I have broken my nails twice! Packaging looks a bit cheap to me too (sorry).

Yes, excellent value.

Nappies, yes, have already bought.
Wipes, I still prefer huggies but may buy again.

Nappies, definitely. Wipes, I don't think so.

Thanks for sending the nappies to try, as mentioned, I am really pleased I know about them and will be buying them again!

margia Wed 06-Jun-12 18:23:27

I'm not taking part in the trial, but I've used Aldi nappies for both ds s. We've found them reliable and my boys have been comfortable from size 2 to size 5. Of course there is always the potential for a leaky nappy, babies don't conveniently space their poos and wees but that is the case with all brands. The only thing I would say is that I think the upper end of the weight bands are a bit optomistic, however I've always moved up size well before this so hasn't caused any trouble. All in all I think they are the best nappies out there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now