This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you'd like test a product on Mumsnet please mail insight@mumsnet.com.

NOW CLOSED: Does your child play with a Chad Valley toy? Tell us about it - you could win a £100 voucher

(55 Posts)
AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 07-Jun-11 14:33:56

This thread is for both the 10 lucky Chad Valley product testers and any Mumsnetter whose child has/had a Chad Valley toy - all feedback on the range welcome. You can find out more about Chad Valley here - do watch out for the testers videos which will be coming soon!

So if you are a tester or an existing owner please tell us:

1) the name of the toy you've been testing or that your child owns
2) your overall or initial impressions of the toy
3) how did/does your child interact with it? What did they like best about it?
4) how long do they typically play with it? Did you feel it was an 'engaging' toy for your child? Why? Why not?
5) did they 'share' the toy with anyone else or play with it with someone else? If so, how did they get on?
6) how would you rate the value for money of the toy?
7) if there was one thing you could improve about the toy what - if anything - would it be?
8) is this a toy you would recommend to parents with the same age child as you? If so, why? Why not?

If you're not a tester but you add your feedback here you'll be entered into a prize draw where one winner will receive a £100 store voucher for the store of their choice.

In addition, all official testers who add feedback will be entered into a draw to win a £100 voucher for the store of their choice.

Thanks and good luck
MNHQ

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 17-Jun-11 10:53:05

Thanks for all the feedback on the Chad Valley toys.
Am pleased to say the winners of a £100 voucher for the store of their choice are SamsGoldilocks (non tester) and SummerRain (tester). Well done

SummerRain Fri 17-Jun-11 16:48:16

Thanks Chad Valley and MNHQ grin

Am grinning ear to ear as I'm beyond broke and badly in need of some clothes so this couldn't have come at a better time!

SamsGoldilocks Fri 17-Jun-11 18:55:49

Indeed - whoop de doo. And it's my littel boy's 3rd birthday today - makes it feel like a doubly brilliant win.

Thank you very much - so much to choose from.

littlelapin Fri 17-Jun-11 20:24:00

Hurrah and congrats smile

badgermum Fri 17-Jun-11 20:55:43

Not Currently a Tester but open to offers - wink

1) Battle Ship
2) Very good Value for money with good quality metal aeroplanes
3) My sons is intruiged with the battle ship and aeroplanes he loves the siren too
4) Plays with this as long as his other favourite toys also a good toy to play with other children too
5) Yes more than one child play with this very well in fact there are enough extra aircraft for up to three other children
6) excellent value for money
7) To improve it I would make the base open up with either a sliding door or a flap at the rear for storage of the aircraft and extra features
8) Would definately recommend for children age 5 and over, good boy toy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now