MN WEBCHAT GUIDELINES 1. One question per member plus a follow-up question if appropriate, ie once you've had a response. 2. Keep your question brief 3. Don't be disappointed if your specific question doesn't get answered and do try not to keep posting "What about me?". 4. Do be civil/polite. See guidelines in full here.

Live webchat with Something Special presenter Justin Fletcher, Mon 12 April, 10.30-11.30am

(320 Posts)
GeraldineMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 07-Apr-10 10:59:00

It's taken a while since you first asked (last July, to be precise!) but we're inordinately pleased to announce that Something Special presenter Justin Fletcher is coming to the Towers for a webchat on Monday 12 April, 10.30-11.30am.

Justin (AKA Mr Tumble) is a BAFTA award-winning presenter and actor, and won the MBE for services to children's broadcasting and the voluntary sector in 2008.

Hope you can join us but if you can't, please post your question for Justin here.

Valpollicella Mon 12-Apr-10 21:48:45

Lovely webchat, you are fab Justin grin And thanks for answering my question

Wouldn't have put him at 39 shock

ruddynorah Tue 13-Apr-10 12:28:36

oh gosh and wow. the best web chatter ever! thank you justin grin

CaptainNancy Tue 13-Apr-10 20:51:21

What a fantastic webchat!
Brilliantly quick responses, and answered almost everyones questions. Well done Justin!

Afia Mon 14-Jun-10 22:14:06

Dear Justin,
My daughter is turning three years old this August. She loves you and Mr Tumble very much. It will mean the world to if you could make it to her birthday party and entertain for an hour or so. I don't mind paying however much it may cost, as long as she is happy that is all that matters.
Please do reply back and let me know whether you will be able to make it or not. It is on the 10th Aug however I don't mind changing it for a later or earlier date, whatever suits you best.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Lots of Love
Afia Khatun

paisleyleaf Mon 14-Jun-10 22:17:28

Afia, you might get loads of Mr Tumbles ringing you now, offering to do it for £50.

Afia Tue 15-Jun-10 13:35:29

Hi Justin,
My daughter is turning 3 years old this august. She loves you and Mr Tumble very much. It will mean the world to her if you could attend the party and entertain for an hour or so. I do not mind paying however much it may cost, I just want to make my daughter's day. It is on 10/08/10, however, I can change the party date to an earlier or later date, whatever suits you best.
PLease do reply
Thank you

Afia Tue 15-Jun-10 13:39:33

Sorry, thought my first message wasn't posted. Hence why I posted it again.

cupcakemummy22 Sun 13-Feb-11 16:41:30

hello justin my little boy chris loves your shows hes 2 in march and i was just wondering if theyre would be any way of getting a signed photo for his birthday im stuck at what to get him because hes got most dvds of yours and like i say hes a huge fan and watches your dvds over and over and over anyhow are you doing any shows in birmingham this year because he'd love that if u were nehow nice talking to you
carrie-anne raybould from bartley green birmingham

cupcakemummy22 Wed 06-Apr-11 12:10:11

hello justin my 2yr old son chris loves your programme and asks could he have a autograph please hes a huge fan and has special made mr tumble sun blinds for his 2nd birthday thank you and godbless

cupcakemummy22 Wed 06-Apr-11 12:16:48

Message deleted by Mumsnet.

sjmumov4 Fri 07-Oct-11 13:34:56

my downs saon aBSOLUTELY LOVES ALL UR PROGRAMMES WEN U DOING A SHOW OVER IN NORFOLK WE COULDN'T GET TICKETS FOR IPSWICH AND HE WAS DEVESTATED 1 DREAM WE HAVE FOR HIM IS TO MEET MR TUMBLE AS HE HAS HEART AND LUNG DISEASES THAT ARE INCURABLE WOULD LOVE TO GIVE HIM ALL HIS WISHES WHILE WE CAN LOVE ALL THE SHOWS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK X

jenny90 Mon 19-Mar-12 12:45:32

hi justin my sons adore you and i was just wondering would u ever come to middlesbrough to promote something or to do a show because your shows are always far out xxxxx

jenny90 Mon 19-Mar-12 12:46:33

i was also wondering if you could send me ur autograph plz thank you xx

nellyabi Wed 11-Apr-12 12:16:14

hello justin, hows you? abbie mitchell is my name somethink speical is my favourite show

MardyBra Wed 11-Apr-12 12:18:10

this thread is 2 years old. Get a grip ladies.

charmed6266 Sun 06-May-12 23:49:39

Is there any chance to invite Justin to the mumsnet chat again????

NikkiJayne Mon 30-Jul-12 13:16:24

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

TheCunningOlympicBMXStunt Mon 30-Jul-12 13:19:41

Why are ghost threads appearing again?

NikkiJayne Mon 30-Jul-12 13:41:32

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now