MN WEBCHAT GUIDELINES 1. One question per member plus a follow-up question if appropriate, ie once you've had a response. 2. Keep your question brief 3. Don't be disappointed if your specific question doesn't get answered and do try not to keep posting "What about me?". 4. Do be civil/polite. See guidelines in full here.

a little advise

(7 Posts)
Niknak75 Mon 11-Nov-13 06:45:20

Hello everyone, im very new to this, ( joined just now) but was hoping to get some advise. Im 12 weeks tomorrow, and last night had some brown discharge, only very slight and nothing else till this morning again only slight mainly when wiping ( sorry tmi ) also slight period pains, im so worried becsuse I had a mc in jan this year and I feel like its happening again :'( has anybody else had anything like this? X

TanteRose Mon 11-Nov-13 06:49:16

hi Niknak, welcome to Mumsnet

This is not the right board for your inquiry - you should click on Start a new Thread on the Pregnancy board

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/pregnancy

hth

oh and maybe get a check up with your midwife for your peace of mind smile

Littlefish Mon 11-Nov-13 06:51:36

Hi niknak. I can't help with your concern I'm afraid, but you might get more replies if you start again and write your message in another section of Mumsnet. You've ended up in "MN webchats" which is used when Mumsnet has visitors talking to the members. Good luck.

Littlefish Mon 11-Nov-13 06:52:07

Crossed with TanteRose.

Niknak75 Mon 11-Nov-13 07:05:16

Oh im so sorry thanks fit your help x

Brown blood is old blood so is most likely nothing to worry about, but coupled with the cramping I would see your midwife just to put your mind at rest. It's terrifying being pregnant after a MC, loads of sympathy here. I hope you're okay.

Niknak75 Mon 11-Nov-13 07:26:37

Thank you so much for your replys, It is so terrifying, feel like im turning into a paranoid monster! But its so nice to know there is people out there, thanks x ill try and find my way into the right thread x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now