WEBCHAT GUIDELINES 1. One question per member plus one follow-up once you've had a response. 2. Keep your question brief 3. Don't moan if your question doesn't get answered. 4. Do be civil/polite. See full guidelines here.

Julia Donaldson webchat, Wednesday 28 August, 9-10pm

(180 Posts)
GeraldineMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 23-Aug-13 09:48:19

We're thrilled that acclaimed author and former Children's Laureate Julia Donaldson is our webchat guest on Wed 28 August.

A Squash and a Squeeze, The Gruffalo, Zog, Room on the Broom, Tiddler and a host of other best-loved books have endeared her to countless children.

Her latest book is The Further Adventures of The Owl and the Pussy-cat, in which she revisits Edward Lear's favourite rhyme, with beautiful illustrations by Charlotte Voake.

So, if you're a fan, please grab a glass or a cuppa and come and chat to Julia about her writing at 9pm on Wednesday.

And if you can't make the webchat itself, do post a question in advance.

As a taster, take a peek at this exclusive new Mumsnet video of Julia, and her husband Malcolm, singing their brand new Owl and the Pussy-cat song. (There are on-screen lyrics if you want to use it as a sing-a-long with little 'uns.)

AmandinePoulain Thu 29-Aug-13 14:01:56

I am a little sad that there won't be an adaptation this Christmas - I loved Room on the Broom smile and I was hoping for Stickman this year grin.

The stage adaptation of Tiddler and Room on the Broom are fantastic too smile

Roseanna05 Thu 29-Aug-13 19:23:57

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

I feel I've missed out - I have not seen any of the animations nor theatre productions shock I did not know that there had been Christmas animations

Lulumouse Mon 09-Sep-13 12:32:48

x

JessicaWakefield1 Mon 09-Sep-13 15:47:34

x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now