WEBCHAT GUIDELINES 1. One question per member plus one follow-up once you've had a response. 2. Keep your question brief 3. Don't moan if your question doesn't get answered. 4. Do be civil/polite. See full guidelines here.

Do you think John Taylor from Duran Duran would do a webchat?

(88 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

Sparklingbrook Sun 18-Aug-13 17:58:53

I think there are a few of us MNetters of a certain age that would enjoy it. smile

Sparklingbrook Sun 18-Aug-13 22:24:16

grin

InkleWinkle Sun 18-Aug-13 22:31:29

I was going to say earlier that I wouldn't have the energy for Sting but then I got side tracked watching the episode of Friends with Trudie in it!
Spooky or what eh?

differentnameforthis Mon 19-Aug-13 03:02:43

Yes please!

Or Nick Rhodes. Or both. Or all of them...I'm not fussy...but definitely Nick Rhodes.

Thank you. And please.

GoshAnneGorilla Mon 19-Aug-13 03:33:29

Different - yes to Nick Rhodes. I think he would have fabulous stories to tell. Plus he is known to like women in their earlier 30's, so I could be well in there (sorry DH).

My ultimate 80's dream lovaah is Morten Harket, but since he seems more fond of philosophical debates in interviews*, I'm not sure he'd be comfortable with an MN webchat.

* www.theguardian.com/music/2009/aug/17/decca-aitkenhead-meets-aha Not his best photo, it must be said

Sparklingbrook Mon 19-Aug-13 07:59:57

I love Nick Rhodes but I can't think if anything I could ask him. He always seems very highbrow and serious.

RowanMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 19-Aug-13 11:46:55

ZOMG at this <hyperventilates>

Will throw it over to our webchat supremo

Sparklingbrook Mon 19-Aug-13 12:15:44

You lot at MNHQ would have to promise to try and control yourselves should this ever happen. <imagines all at MNHQ volunteering to 'help' JT>

InkleWinkle Mon 19-Aug-13 14:23:20

Some of us could come & help incase it's all too much for the MNHQers?

Sparklingbrook Mon 19-Aug-13 14:26:57

Oh yes. Good idea Inkle. grin

Pagwatch Mon 19-Aug-13 14:45:27

I've already shotgunned checking out JT incase it is a naked webchat.

For christsake get a move on with that tech.

Sparklingbrook Mon 19-Aug-13 14:49:45

Naked webchat. grin Or a strip webchat where one item of clothing comes off for each question Pagwatch? grin

namechangedyetagain Mon 19-Aug-13 15:00:10

Did I miss something? A John Taylor web chat smile?

Sparklingbrook Mon 19-Aug-13 15:06:18

We are at the asking stage name. grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now