MN WEBCHAT GUIDELINES 1. One question per member plus a follow-up question if appropriate, ie once you've had a response. 2. Keep your question brief 3. Don't be disappointed if your specific question doesn't get answered and do try not to keep posting "What about me?". 4. Do be civil/polite. See guidelines in full here.

Could a webchat be organised with Zoe Lodrick ?

(3 Posts)
OhDearNigel Wed 05-Dec-12 23:32:20

She was the keynote speaker at a domestic violence conference I attended today. She is a sexual and DV psychotherapist and her presentation was very informative and interesting as to why victims of these crimes react in the way they do and the human response to threats.

It was a fascinating insight into the dynamics of abusive relationships and I think a lot of MNetters would find it very interesting and informative

http://www.zoelodrick.co.uk/

Pan Fri 15-Feb-13 11:41:28

I was googling Zoe Lodrick and this thread came up. I was googling her as three people in 'my team' attended a seminar of hers this week, and came back almost breathlessly excited at their 'new learning' and Zoe's analysis as to 'why women remain in abusive/dangerous situations' when it appears to be counter-intuitive to do so.

Pan Fri 15-Feb-13 11:42:09

So how about an invite to a web chat??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now