MN WEBCHAT GUIDELINES 1. One question per member plus a follow-up question if appropriate, ie once you've had a response. 2. Keep your question brief 3. Don't be disappointed if your specific question doesn't get answered and do try not to keep posting "What about me?". 4. Do be civil/polite. See guidelines in full here.

Miranda Hart webchat: Wednesday 17 October, 1-2pm

(437 Posts)
RachelMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 15-Oct-12 12:50:45

Finally... and in response to popular demand, we're delighted to announce Miranda will be joining us for a webchat on Wednesday at 1pm. In her first book, Is it Just Me? Miranda shares a wealth of awkward experiences that have punctuated her life, from fashion choices, through to first dates and getting to grips with the etiquette of spa days.

Send your questions to Miranda and share with her your own awkward moments in life. After the webchat we'll ask Miranda to choose her favourite and the winner will receive a signed copy of her book.

Sparklingbrook Fri 19-Oct-12 21:36:29

Graham Norton tonight folks.....

supergreenuk Fri 19-Oct-12 09:08:43

Haha. grin

corblimeymadam Fri 19-Oct-12 06:51:01

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Asmywhimsytakesme Thu 18-Oct-12 22:56:27

Super stop shattering my illusions. Gary is single and totally in my league even though I am just slightly different looking from that --tamsin

supergreenuk Thu 18-Oct-12 22:40:40

Did you know that in real life Gary is married to Tamzin Outhwaite?

BatmanLovesHowlingAtTheMoon Thu 18-Oct-12 19:56:10

I am soooo ridiculously excited that Miranda answered my question, and read my embarrassing story. Excited! She needs to get that zombie plan sorted though...

What a lovely lady smile

Asmywhimsytakesme Thu 18-Oct-12 16:17:23

Ooh yes!

Garrryyyyy...

JugglingWithPossibilities Thu 18-Oct-12 15:27:30

You could even have a nice coffee or cocoa to warm you up too wink

- Or see if Tom's around if Miranda hasn't bagged him yet smile

JugglingWithPossibilities Thu 18-Oct-12 15:25:50

Talking about the evenings drawing in - after Justine's comment about mornings - at least we've got a nice new series of Miranda to look forward to soon, as well as the book to curl up with on the sofa under a duvet smile

Asmywhimsytakesme Thu 18-Oct-12 14:39:47

Thank you - now I get it smile

Let's not fall out on our lovely Miranda thread - such fun!

Sparklingbrook Thu 18-Oct-12 14:25:25

supergreenuk pointed out that MH was allergic to coffee but did a voiceover for Millicano Asmy. I didn't know it was irony until now. sad

Asmywhimsytakesme Thu 18-Oct-12 14:23:28

I still don't get it sparkling confused

supergreenuk Thu 18-Oct-12 14:22:48

Supergreenuk
She is allergic to coffee. One word. Millicano
Sparklingbrook
super. It's a voiceover. :/

Sparklingbrook Thu 18-Oct-12 14:22:10

Oh sorry supergreenuk- the Millicano? I get you now. I think. grin

Sparklingbrook Thu 18-Oct-12 14:11:54

I'm not with you super. What have I said? confused

supergreenuk Thu 18-Oct-12 14:02:58

Sparklingbrook. I know. I think I was pointing out the irony. Always someone ..........

Asmywhimsytakesme Thu 18-Oct-12 13:12:48

Aaawww coco sad that does sound pants (pardon the pun) but at least you got your prize as recompense. Sounds like its actually quite a good job nothing serious happened.

cocolepew Thu 18-Oct-12 13:05:23

It better have kisses in it.
Photos shock even uf there was any they would have been destroyed years ago!
It was very traumatic actually <huffs> first I thought I was drowning, then my skin got ripped off on the shingle . Then I had no knickers on sad.
I ended up nowhere near where I got in the water, my boyfriend,was very confused to see me wandering down the beach with a strangers towel wrapped around me.

Asmywhimsytakesme Thu 18-Oct-12 11:49:50

Coco I want you to post a photo of the bikini incident if you have one.

envy about your lovely book and chat with Miranda. That's what I call special attention.

Sparklingbrook Thu 18-Oct-12 11:40:13

Really cocole? I don't think i knew that. grin Does it say 'To cocole Love Miranda' in the front? envy

cocolepew Thu 18-Oct-12 11:08:53

Poor showy .
I don't have to buy the book because I won it. Have I mentioned that yet? Handpicked by Miranda. Have I mentioned that as well?

Noooooooooooooooooooo. Miranda Fooking Hart's on MN of a lunchtime and I'm schlepping round B&Q with wotshisface looking at 456 different tiles which frankly all look the arsing same and having to Say Things about grout and the application of grout and drying time of grout.

Arsebiscuits frankly.

I'm going to buy her book Right Now to make up for missing her.

Sparklingbrook Thu 18-Oct-12 09:22:20

So, same time today is it? <hopeful>

cocolepew Thu 18-Oct-12 08:46:26

Turquoise grin

Northernlurkerisbehindyouboo Thu 18-Oct-12 08:01:40

I showed my dd1 the bit where she got a wave from Miranda. She was really pleased. Apparently mumsnet has some purpose after all grin

Can Miranda do a webchat every week

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now