WEBCHAT GUIDELINES 1. One question per member plus one follow-up once you've had a response. 2. Keep your question brief 3. Don't moan if your question doesn't get answered. 4. Do be civil/polite. See full guidelines here.

Miranda Hart webchat: Wednesday 17 October, 1-2pm

(437 Posts)
RachelMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 15-Oct-12 12:50:45

Finally... and in response to popular demand, we're delighted to announce Miranda will be joining us for a webchat on Wednesday at 1pm. In her first book, Is it Just Me? Miranda shares a wealth of awkward experiences that have punctuated her life, from fashion choices, through to first dates and getting to grips with the etiquette of spa days.

Send your questions to Miranda and share with her your own awkward moments in life. After the webchat we'll ask Miranda to choose her favourite and the winner will receive a signed copy of her book.

Asmywhimsytakesme Thu 18-Oct-12 14:23:28

I still don't get it sparkling confused

supergreenuk pointed out that MH was allergic to coffee but did a voiceover for Millicano Asmy. I didn't know it was irony until now. sad

Asmywhimsytakesme Thu 18-Oct-12 14:39:47

Thank you - now I get it smile

Let's not fall out on our lovely Miranda thread - such fun!

JugglingWithPossibilities Thu 18-Oct-12 15:25:50

Talking about the evenings drawing in - after Justine's comment about mornings - at least we've got a nice new series of Miranda to look forward to soon, as well as the book to curl up with on the sofa under a duvet smile

JugglingWithPossibilities Thu 18-Oct-12 15:27:30

You could even have a nice coffee or cocoa to warm you up too wink

- Or see if Tom's around if Miranda hasn't bagged him yet smile

Asmywhimsytakesme Thu 18-Oct-12 16:17:23

Ooh yes!

Garrryyyyy...

BatmanLovesHowlingAtTheMoon Thu 18-Oct-12 19:56:10

I am soooo ridiculously excited that Miranda answered my question, and read my embarrassing story. Excited! She needs to get that zombie plan sorted though...

What a lovely lady smile

supergreenuk Thu 18-Oct-12 22:40:40

Did you know that in real life Gary is married to Tamzin Outhwaite?

Asmywhimsytakesme Thu 18-Oct-12 22:56:27

Super stop shattering my illusions. Gary is single and totally in my league even though I am just slightly different looking from that --tamsin

corblimeymadam Fri 19-Oct-12 06:51:01

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

supergreenuk Fri 19-Oct-12 09:08:43

Haha. grin

Graham Norton tonight folks.....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now