WEBCHAT GUIDELINES 1. One question per member plus one follow-up once you've had a response. 2. Keep your question brief 3. Don't moan if your question doesn't get answered. 4. Do be civil/polite. See full guidelines here.

Live webchat with Kirstie Allsopp, TODAY, Weds 28 March, from 12.30pm

(155 Posts)
RachelMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 26-Mar-12 15:13:41

We're delighted to announce that Kirstie is going to be hosting her first ever online webchat on Mumsnet from 12.30 to 1.30 pm on Wednesday 28th March, where you'll be able to chat with Kirstie, and tap into her expert knowledge on home-making and DIY. Known for her forthright views on parenting, home-making, decor and passion for crafts, Kirstie will offer honest advice to all Mumsnetters. If you're unable to join Kirstie at 12.30 on Wednesday, post your advance questions to this thread.

The webchat will celebrate B&Q's partnership with Mumsnet which is scheduled to launch 16th April.

lwu Thu 29-Mar-12 20:55:10

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

pattyb Thu 29-Mar-12 19:53:37

Love your programme and my small charity group have been inspired to make bunting and various knitting projects
just wanted to thank you for the ideas you've given us

MerryMarigold Thu 29-Mar-12 13:26:40

Ah, ok we forgive Kirsty. Not sure about MN!

Charleymouse Thu 29-Mar-12 12:53:01

We're delighted to announce that Kirstie is going to be hosting her first ever online webchat on Mumsnet from 12.30 to 1.30 pm on Wednesday 28th March, where you'll be able to chat with Kirstie, and tap into her expert knowledge on home-making and DIY. Known for her forthright views on parenting, home-making, decor and passion for crafts, Kirstie will offer honest advice to all Mumsnetters. If you're unable to join Kirstie at 12.30 on Wednesday, post your advance questions to this thread.

The webchat will celebrate *B&Q's* partnership with Mumsnet which is scheduled to launch 16th April.

Maybe the mentions are in light of the OP! Just a thought mind you. grin

LineRunner Wed 28-Mar-12 22:36:20

Homebase arrived! Lovely delivery man, too.

hippoCritt Wed 28-Mar-12 22:16:03

Glad I was out today, I don't like all the plugssad

bagsoflove Wed 28-Mar-12 20:04:05

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Goawaybob Wed 28-Mar-12 19:54:13

I saw Phil on the beach last year - he's got great legs!

coolascucumber Wed 28-Mar-12 19:34:44

Too much with the Band Q. And she didn't answer my question about Phil's dodgy coat. It's got a velvet collar ffs!

Auntiestablishment Wed 28-Mar-12 19:13:44

Took me ages to work out was BandQ was - I thought it was a band.

LineRunner Wed 28-Mar-12 17:15:02

I also wrote 3,000 words of a project report. Just saying. I'm not all maple, meals and MN.

MerryMarigold Wed 28-Mar-12 17:12:17

Bobby, I think she must have been getting a sum per mention!!

LineRunner Wed 28-Mar-12 16:33:42

I went with Homebase because it was the best value. (Still waiting in for it to actually be delivered - but I have made about 50 meals in the meantime. Been quite relaxing in an odd way.) grin

BobblyGussets Wed 28-Mar-12 16:13:12

Oh well.

Did anyone else notice all the B&Q plugs? hmm. Bit shameless really.

SardineQueen Wed 28-Mar-12 14:31:00

Kirstie is a pram hum?

Who knew shock

MardyBra Wed 28-Mar-12 14:11:24

UNHIDING

MardyBra Wed 28-Mar-12 14:11:11

<considers unwinding pram topic to stalk Kirstie>

MarthasHarbour Wed 28-Mar-12 14:07:27

i hope i have never flamed you on AIBU!! shock

if so i am mortally sorry!!! blush

KirstieAllsopp Wed 28-Mar-12 13:42:08

RachelMumsnet

Thanks so much for joining us this afternoon Kirstie - and how exciting to hear you're a mumsnetter - do come back to scout for new buggies as our spanking new reviews area will be up and running soon. Thanks to everyone for joining the webchat.

My pleasure, it's been great fun, lots of really interesting questions, I wish I had more time. I was worried, sometimes you look on Mumsnet and the threads can be a bit scary, but as I am always honest about my views I therefore have to engage and accept crtitiscism. Hope to be invited back, Thank you very much - Now I'm off to the Ideal Home Show for a Jubilee craft talk in the B&Q How To Theatre - No peace for the wicked!

MerryMarigold Wed 28-Mar-12 13:36:05

oooh, cupcakes, it was worth changing your name!

MarthasHarbour Wed 28-Mar-12 13:35:19

she snubbed me!

<wails>

what am i going to wear now that KA has not given me valuable fashion advice?

<weeps>

gypsymummy Wed 28-Mar-12 13:34:15

Hi Kirstie, Can I ask you about your thoughts on propery in Wokingham? We have a house there and love the area but are currently renting it out as we are overseas.

RachelMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 28-Mar-12 13:33:24

Thanks so much for joining us this afternoon Kirstie - and how exciting to hear you're a mumsnetter - do come back to scout for new buggies as our spanking new reviews area will be up and running soon. Thanks to everyone for joining the webchat.

KirstieAllsopp Wed 28-Mar-12 13:32:49

LineRunner

I want you to know that I am still waiting in for my furniture, and have been from 7am.

Should have gone to @BandQ!! x

It's from Homebase!

KirstieAllsopp Wed 28-Mar-12 13:31:45

CupcakesAndBunting

Hello Kirstie.

I am making it my life's work to stalk you around the internet asking you where you got your lovely yellow shirt dress with the dark blue polka dots. I am guessing that you didn't see my Tweets about it, yes that's definitely it. wink What price would you be willing to let it go for? Are there any of my own dresses that you'd like to dress-swap?

Tucker by Gaby Basora, she's a New York designer but they do sell her dresses at various UK boutiques and online It's called The Dress by Tucker and I have masses of them in different patterns, they are great for work where always have a microphone and pack under our clothes. I also where a lot of S. Sung Audrey Dresses. hope that helps.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now