WEBCHAT GUIDELINES 1. One question per member plus one follow-up once you've had a response. 2. Keep your question brief 3. Don't moan if your question doesn't get answered. 4. Do be civil/polite. See full guidelines here.

Could we get Jillian Michaels?

(19 Posts)

Amongst all the very worth politicians and book-plugging cookery types (who I love!!) could we get Jillian Michaels on? I think there are enough mumsnet shredders to make it interesting.

Thanks.

buggyRunner Mon 02-Jan-12 17:36:37

OMG I just came on to this topic to request the same thing!!!!!

We need her! I have so many questions and I think she'd do it

Yes, yes, yes! I would love that grin

GypsyMoth Sun 08-Jan-12 21:26:27

Yes I would love that too!!

Has snyone tried 'ripped'? It's lurking in my amazon basket...

GypsyMoth Sun 08-Jan-12 21:27:14

Is she united states based though?

buggyRunner Sun 08-Jan-12 21:30:46

I would fly over and do it if mn covered my expenses grin

Yes that would be Brilliant!!!! gringrin

RachelMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 17-Jan-12 18:27:59

Thanks for the suggestion. We'll look into this and get back to you (and we'll bear your offer in mind BuggyRunner wink)

VenetiaLanyon Wed 14-Mar-12 09:35:08

this would be a very popular suggestion indeed with an awful lot of folks grin

GetOrfMoiiLand Sat 24-Mar-12 20:51:55

OOH!

I have just come on to this topic to request this very thing.

I am quite obsessed with her - she is so hilarious in her rantings. She would be a great webchat guest.

Have you asked her yet MNHQ? Don't offer her biscuits though fgs. grin

GetOrfMoiiLand Sat 24-Mar-12 20:53:01

Apart from the hilarious rantings and being very serious, she is a great trainer, there are a fair amount of us on MN who have got really fit and healthy doing the shred and others DVDs.

Sparklyboots Sat 24-Mar-12 20:53:59

HA! I just came over to say, please can we have Jilllian?! She's terrifying and we love her.

ShowOfHands Sat 24-Mar-12 20:55:11

She is US based. Presumably, she could phone it in.

rookiemater Sat 24-Mar-12 20:57:21

Oh yes great suggestion would love to have her on - perhaps she could help me get back down from 11st something to 10 st something by shouting online.

GetOrfMoiiLand Sat 24-Mar-12 20:58:00

ROARS at phone it in.

I want to marry her. I have visions of her shouting at me like she shouts at Basheera. grin

jaquelinehyde Sat 24-Mar-12 21:01:55

Yes, yes, yes please, you must ask her!

GetOrfMoiiLand Sat 24-Mar-12 21:04:03

Presumably she would be put off the idea of coming on mumsnet because, after all, 'this aint you mother's workout'

DilysPrice Sat 24-Mar-12 21:05:38

Did you ask in January? Did she respond?
We could tell her that that Horizon programme confirmed that she was right all along shock and it wasn't all just pseudo-scientific bullshit to cover up her sadistic leanings. shock

Just wanted to bump to say I'd still be very interested in this if there was any way of getting Jillian to do it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now