MN WEBCHAT GUIDELINES 1. One question per member plus a follow-up question if appropriate, ie once you've had a response. 2. Keep your question brief 3. Don't be disappointed if your specific question doesn't get answered and do try not to keep posting "What about me?". 4. Do be civil/polite. See guidelines in full here.

Miranda Hart for a live webchat?

(34 Posts)
pookamoo Mon 24-Jan-11 13:00:45

Following on from another thread, please post here if you would like to see "what I call a live webchat" with Miranda Hart grin

Maisiethemorningsidecat Mon 24-Jan-11 21:10:06

I do that too MrsFluff!

VicarInaTuTu Mon 24-Jan-11 21:12:45

oh please yes but please make it for a day im not at work! <crosses fingers>

im resisting saying 'bear with'....!

sharbie Tue 25-Jan-11 09:32:02

fab idea bump

pookamoo Tue 25-Jan-11 20:53:20

hmm not sure how many they need for MNHQ to take it up.

jepa Mon 31-Jan-11 19:03:51

Oh yes, such fun... <and goes off to make some vegetable friends >

LifeInTheSlowLane Thu 03-Feb-11 17:38:38

Yes please! And I wouldn't mind if she brings her short friend as well (the one who is also in my second favourite programme - Horrible Histories!! smile

jepa Fri 04-Feb-11 10:18:50

Sorry for the delay
Yes for Miranda Webchat

RachelMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 09-Feb-11 09:43:55

We've really tried but sadly since Miranda was crowned Queen of Comedy her diary she's being pulled in all directions and her agent has just come back to say she's just too busy to do a webchat right now. She promises not to rule it out for another time and we promise to chase again later in the year.

HappySnail Wed 17-Oct-12 13:09:24

Abso-jolly-lutely. Brilliant! Yes please.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now