MN WEBCHAT GUIDELINES 1. One question per member plus a follow-up question if appropriate, ie once you've had a response. 2. Keep your question brief 3. Don't be disappointed if your specific question doesn't get answered and do try not to keep posting "What about me?". 4. Do be civil/polite. See guidelines in full here.

Live Webchat with Jamie Oliver this Friday 15th October between 9 and 10 am.

(405 Posts)
RachelMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 11-Oct-10 14:42:21

We're delighted to announce that Jamie Oliver will be joining us on Mumsnet on Friday 15th October for an early brunch between 9 and 10 am. Jamie's groundbreaking new book Jamie's 30 Minute Meals is now on sale and his TV series of the same name begins tonight on Channel 4 at 5.30pm and runs daily on week days for four weeks. Jamie needs no further introduction to Mumsnetters; you've discussed everything from his School Meals Campaign to his baby name choices. Now's your chance to put your questions to the man himself. If you can't join us next Friday, post your questions to Jamie in advance on this thread.

nottirednow Sat 16-Oct-10 09:18:30

Message withdrawn

TheBrideOfBlatherstein Sat 16-Oct-10 11:26:06

He didn't have any comment on what I should buy at my forthcoming Jamie at Home party either sad

It won't be another poxy flavour shaker that's for sure!!

MmeBodyInTheBasement Sat 16-Oct-10 17:18:29

TanteRose
There were both versions used, but he was not typing himself so that will be why.

IrmaGhostSlayer Sat 16-Oct-10 19:29:59

I was very pleased he answered my question I left in my other persona (ie non halloween brookeslay ). Ohh @ all the girlies at HQ having a crush on him I don`t blame them !

RarrHumbug Sun 17-Oct-10 23:05:12

<pushes Naked Chef aside>

Hey there VVVQV! long time no see!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now