wedding dance thriller hell.

(754 Posts)
shoptilidrop Thu 06-May-10 20:55:45

that is what i am stuck in.

An update was promised and i wasnt going to update until we had done it.

Tonight was the final practice at the venue. Hideous doesnt cover it. It was made worse by people wondering about the venue checking it out and sound and light men etc.... all standing and watching.

THEN the wedding planner woman just oh so causally asked if it was still ok fdor her to film it, post it on you tube and link it to the website.

MOther had lied and said this wasnt going to happen.

So, not only will we be embarassed in front of the whole wedding party, but also the rest of the world

fucking great mother.....

GGGGGRRRRR

negativecreep Sun 07-Oct-12 14:26:18

what a spoil sport!

PunkInDublic Sun 09-Sep-12 12:06:59

752 messages. No Video.

<flounces>

sad no video? Definately needs a disclaimer!

HappyHippyChick Wed 15-Aug-12 22:51:58

Grr another vote to get this removed from classics or some sort of don't bother reading this as you can't see the video angry

Macdog Mon 02-Jul-12 00:00:35

Oh bugger!!!!

Just read through whole thread for no video sadsadsadsadsadsadsadsad

mirai Sun 01-Jul-12 04:25:00

Another vote to take this out of classics sad

Purplepandaeyes Thu 28-Jun-12 14:14:10

Ditto! Grrrrr

Ellellie Thu 21-Jun-12 16:16:56

Why oh why did I just sit through 30 pages and didn't even get to see the damn dance?!

<fume>

needanewname Sun 22-Jan-12 21:35:02

Very funny thread, but there really ought to be a warning at the start saying that you won't get to see the video sad

This thread should get a dishonorable discharge from classics as being nothing but a big tease!

Or, y'know, if someone who saw it managed to garner any stalkerish details which means it can be tracked to another post on youtube/elsewhere on t'net then post links.

<bitterly disappointed>

Listzilla Tue 17-Jan-12 19:37:57

FAIL.

gettingeasier Sun 08-Jan-12 18:14:50

Grrrr

SaraBellumHertz Sun 08-Jan-12 07:37:42

The video was very funny though.

Sorry grin

aahhhh defo needs to be a message at beginning that no video by the end

lessemin Sat 07-Jan-12 16:57:24

Fuck me! <flounce>

SixFeetUnder Fri 23-Dec-11 01:01:34

^^What they said x1000 angry

What a waste of time although this was an old thread, I'd be more mad if I'd been following it at the time and missed it on the day or so it was made available.

pamplemousse Fri 04-Nov-11 16:02:05

^^ what they said sad

pleasethanks Sun 23-Oct-11 17:29:50

Yes, please take this out of the classics unless a link to the video is active. It isn't fair on those who trawl through all the 700 posts and find out the pot at the end of the rainbow has been taken!

LOLerskates Mon 17-Oct-11 20:35:28

Yep, another person who spent ages reading through all that, and then no video. Disappointing. Agree shouldn't be in Classics, or maybe it could have a bloody disclaimer at the front that says it's one long tease with no payoff!!
Please OP, take pity on us!!

frazzle26 Sun 14-Aug-11 18:05:44

I agree with other posters, can it go up for a day or two please?? I got all excited after spending 20 mins reading this thread and then couldn't even see the video sad

noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! I sat and snorted my way through all this for nothing?

PUT IT BACK UP NOW!!!!!!

iscream Fri 12-Aug-11 00:55:00

Oh no...you have got to be kidding!Please re post the video, or let us see it via PM? Pretty please?

This should be removed from Classics or the video should be put back up.

FairyArmadillo Mon 01-Aug-11 17:27:26

Yeah, I read this a few months ago. It should come with a warning or be taken out of classics.

stardustn Mon 01-Aug-11 16:22:32

I've also just read the entire 30 pages to find that the video has been removed at the end of it angry

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now