Bit aof a vent about univited groping

(847 Posts)
CyradisTheDMSlayer Sat 22-Aug-09 17:49:22

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

GypsyMoth Sat 22-Aug-09 17:51:47

do it back to him,see how he likes it!!

MrsIdiot Sat 22-Aug-09 17:57:13

If you're married surely by law your tits now belong to him and he can do whatever he likes to them?

FabBakerGirlIsBack Sat 22-Aug-09 17:58:45

Where a bra.

TheCrackFox Sat 22-Aug-09 18:02:21

I can't give you any advice. My DH acts like a 14yr old boy whenever I am nekkid. It is a compliment, of sorts. hmmsmile

Tidey Sat 22-Aug-09 18:02:35

Tickle his balls uninvited through his clothing and see if he gets irritated.

choufleur Sat 22-Aug-09 18:02:46

grab his nads and tweak them

Slap him firmly about the chops then apologise explaining it was an involuntary reaction.

mamas12 Sat 22-Aug-09 20:12:00

AAAAAAAAAAAargh!!!!!!!!!
I totally sympathise withthis.
He does not respect you at all, have another serious talk with him it will get worse because you will eventually hide yourself and not be naked around him and dread going anywhere near him im the end so please explain this.
He needs to grow up and respect you and your body.

cocolepew Sat 22-Aug-09 20:16:50

Poke him in the eye then say "what?"

BertieBotts Sat 22-Aug-09 20:19:15

My "D"P does this too hmm it is worse since I have been breastfeeding as I feel totally "touched out" in that area and can't bear to be touched by anyone other than DS.

He needs to grow up and show some respect for your wishes.

docket Sat 22-Aug-09 20:23:54

that is really annoying. my DH did a version of this to me a while back and it drove me nuts. sooooo off-putting.

TheOnlyDailyMaleForMeisDH Sat 22-Aug-09 20:28:12

Knee him in the nuts, smile sweetly and say 'arhhh does that smart, I was only being affectionate' before skipping off.

mampam Sat 22-Aug-09 20:34:04

My DH does this too, when I'm getting changed at night ready to go to bed. When I take my bra off my nipples go rock hard (temperature change I think) and if DH see's this he gropes them but it really bloody hurts.

I've had to tell him that I'm not actually turned on (as he ocviously thinks I am!) it's just because of the temperature change!!!!

mampam Sat 22-Aug-09 20:34:45

sorry was meant to say obviously

Oh I so sympathise angry

I stand just outside the back door to have a fag of an evening, and dh comes and stands behind me and fiddles with my nipples and generally gropes me.

It drives me fucking nuts. I have a tone when I tell him as well, but he still does it. One of these days I'm going to punch him out of irritation and rage grin

k850plus Sat 22-Aug-09 22:39:08

oh you guys are so funny - I am sat here feeling so sorry for myself and these "bright ideas" has so made me laugh smile

Have to say my hubby used to do similar things - eventually I withdrew emotioanlly and physically, but then that's because I don't love him anymore!!!!!

Extended Sun 23-Aug-09 10:06:32

So your husband still finds you physically attractive and you are complaining?

Err, I suppose you could try the "If you don't do X (where X seems to be fairly standard husband wife interaction) for a week I will give you the best Y (where Y could be some some fairly non standard husband wife interaction, BJ perhaps) of your entire life."

Don't forget to report back!

cocolepew Sun 23-Aug-09 10:08:57

Why should he get a blow job for stopping something that irritates her? She's asked him to stop, so he should, without being bribed hmm.

TheOnlyDailyMaleForMeisDH Sun 23-Aug-09 10:13:11

How about: 'if you don't do X, I won't slowly poison you by putting ground matchheads in your tea, for the rest of your very short life' grin

expatinscotland Sun 23-Aug-09 10:18:19

'So your husband still finds you physically attractive and you are complaining?'

He gropes her in a way she doesn't like and won't stop even though she asked him nicely.

And your suggesting is to reward him for not behaving like that?

hmm

I think you need to keep telling him in no uncertain terms to cut.it.out.

If you see him approaching you like that, turn round and warn him that you do not like being touched that way.

If he still carries on tell him you're seeing a counsellor to try to figure out how to deal with someone who doesn't show respect for your body.

CyradisTheDMSlayer Sun 23-Aug-09 10:19:04

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Extended Sun 23-Aug-09 11:37:39

CyradisTheDMSlayer - All I can say is that univited groping, both ways, is a regular feature of daily life of the three married couples living in this house (plus the soon-to-be-marrieds) and I would be more than slightly worried about the health of a marriage where it would "makes me want to stab him with a spork".

I sort of wonder what type of spontaneous sexual activity is allowed as far as some posters to the thread are concerned??

I would FAR rather have a grope when I am not really in the mood than no grope at all.

expatinscotland Sun 23-Aug-09 11:56:41

' All I can say is that univited groping, both ways, is a regular feature of daily life of the three married couples living in this house (plus the soon-to-be-marrieds) and I would be more than slightly worried about the health of a marriage where it would "makes me want to stab him with a spork".'

And some of us are more than slightly worried about how healthy a relationship is when sexual favours are used as a bargaining tool to regulate adult behaviour, your living arrangments aside.

hmm

cocolepew Sun 23-Aug-09 12:09:10

The key word is 'uninvited'. She doesn't want it to happen. Her body, her say so.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now