Help ds1 has made a large clay cock

(242 Posts)
FrannyandZooey Mon 28-Jul-08 19:21:54

I mean it is an erect penis. It is in proportion and quite detailed. He didn't intend it for a cock as far as I know - he was just messing about with clay, but the finished model is quite unmistakeably in the shape of a man's genitalia. It has a bell end and everything.

Normally when ds has made a model we varnish it and put it on the windowsill. He is very proud of this model. Wtf am I going to do? I have the health visitor coming round this week and it is not really going to impress her is it.

SoupDragon Wed 22-Jun-11 11:08:44

Funnily enough, I was thinking of this thread as I admired the display of clay beanstalks DD and her reception classmates had made. Another mother and I exchanged looks and sniggered.

Some look like kinky vibrators with nobbly bits on the sides but there is one which is erect, bare and proud.

rockinhippy Wed 22-Jun-11 11:09:00

I read "Clock" too grin - sorry no advice, but thanks for the laugh
smile

SeaShellsHasSandInHerShoes Wed 22-Jun-11 11:10:19

How did I miss this first time around?! grin hilarious

One wonders what he is making now 3 years on with an 8 year olds imagination compared to a 5yo. The mind boggles!

startail Wed 22-Jun-11 11:20:09

I shall set about my house work with tears of laughter on my cheeks. grin

lionheart Wed 22-Jun-11 11:24:20

I think you should encourage his natural talent. One day you may well be invited to the opening of his first sculpture exhibition and it will be an amazing sight!

wink

MrsDistinctlyMintyMonetarism Wed 22-Jun-11 12:10:27

<wheezes with laughter in attractive Muttley fashion>

brilliant thread. Just genius.

Summerbird73 Wed 22-Jun-11 12:47:40

i too was wondering about the little 8yo boy now - it is getting close to humiliation time! wink

Ah that picture made me grin

Funniest thing I've seen in a while.

littlelapin Wed 22-Jun-11 13:04:09

I thought this sounded familiar grin

EllenJaneisnotmyname Fri 19-Aug-11 01:13:20

This thread is sooo weird. My DS1's clay, varnished 'moneybox' picture is on my profile page, please look. blush

Granny23 Fri 19-Aug-11 01:19:30

One of the best threads ever. Is (are?)Franny and Zooey still on mumsnet? I always used to rush to read their posts and was never disappointed.

AmberLeaf Fri 19-Aug-11 09:12:33

Hilarious! bless him!

EllenJane...love the 'moneybox' !!!

AitchTwoOh Fri 19-Aug-11 09:14:40

ROOOOOOFFFFFFLLLLLLLE at emmajane's ds's large clay cock. grin

pigletmania Fri 16-Sep-11 21:15:52

gringringrin great photo, how old is your ds?

ALKN Wed 12-Mar-14 23:32:43

We were invited to our vicar's house for marriage preparation, and shown into his study, where there was a child's clay sculpture of a baby's hand gripping a grown-up's finger with the words 'I love you Daddy' underneath. Sweet, only it didn't look like a finger, thus lending an altogether sinister tone to the artwork.

FrankUnderwood Thu 13-Mar-14 19:10:11

If he was 5 at the time (2008), he's now 11. Perhaps time to show him a photo, in a pre-puberty sex ed chat?

georgiad Thu 11-Sep-14 13:50:01

OMG
OMFG
LOL
LMAO
ROLF
This is so funny I'm running out of acronyms!!!!!!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now