- take the washing out of the machine and leave it in the washing basket
- forget it's there and make some toast
- sweep bread crumbs from counter, missing catching-hand, and watch them land in clean washing
- put your cup of tea down half on top of the jam jar, because it won't balance supported by thin air, and it will crash onto the counter, flinging hot tea everwhere, including a spectacular wave which will land in the washing
- forget to put washing powder in when you reload the machine
- burn the toast
- eat biscuits for breakfast and be thankful it was a dark load
-flush the toilet when it contains a plastic bath toy boat that the kids have dropped down there - it will defy logic and go down the pipes despite it's size - causing a blockage in the pipes and the toilet will overflow and flood the bathroom with sewage - resulting in a £110 bill from dino-rod to come and remove fore mentioned boat from pipes, whilst dino-rod man has a jolly good laugh when the cause of blockage is discovered and you're left with a bathroom which needs a new carpet and completely dis-infecting. Oh the shame
Do not buy new suitcase in a hurry, take to conference and not actually look at it, then announce when leaving for train it's not your suitcase, causing general chaos and rushing around to catch people who have left to go to other station........only to open it after much persuasion......
Don't decide to defrost the freezer, switch it off, leave the door wide open then go out for the morning. Came back after shopping today to find the room swimming in water Can't believe there was so much of it!