Looking for a Governess - may I look here?

(107 Posts)

WelshBoris Wed 22-Aug-07 13:45:45

Blu

I'll pay you <searches purse> £46.79 if you have lunch with me.

Blu Wed 22-Aug-07 13:43:04

Your ladyship, my i submit myself for consideration, for i feel i may fit your requirements almost exactly.

With regard to latin and Embrodery, you will find that in my attention to Latin declesions of all kind and in fact declined very little in the employ of my last master. With regard to embrodery, my fingers are well used to many pricks as I have toiled both night and day to relieve both my mistress and master in the duties of this nature.

£7 a year, a corner of a small garret for my bed and a new bodice should mine become ripped would be all that i require.

yours most humbly,

Blu

SlimNanny Wed 22-Aug-07 13:36:51

oh great another job on hear

i dont know what a spinstar is is it like a dj questionmark

i dont understand most of what you rote but im a very good nanny

your kiddie winks sound luvly

GloriaMumble Wed 22-Aug-07 13:34:52

mmm Timothy Dalton... Mr Rochester.... mmmm.

THAT series (or was it a one off?) was worth the licence fee

ledodgy Wed 22-Aug-07 13:32:38

I'll do it but only if there is a mad lady in the attic and your husband looks like Mr Rochester when Timothy Dalton played him.

Sobernow Wed 22-Aug-07 13:30:49

Are you a spinster with no hope of attracting a husband?

Have you sublimated your sexual urges by learning Latin and Embroidery?

Are you in want of £7 a year?

Please apply to the address below and my husband and I may consider you for the post of schoolroom guardian for our twins, Fortnum and Mason. Fortnum is well behaved, but Mason appears to be a little more of a scamp.

Be warned - my husband's night time demands are rigorous and I am of an age where this is most tiresome. You may be called upon to press rather more than the children's clothes.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now