My tip of the day for you all.

(324 Posts)
MissStrawberry Fri 04-Oct-13 09:07:28

You can thank me later.

When you want to get out of the car, it is always sensible, and useful, to take your seat belt off first.

You're welcome grin.

sonlypuppyfat Fri 04-Oct-13 09:11:38

My mum always always tries to open the car door while I'm still parking. And funny enough thinks I'm a nasty bitch for telling her not to

wheretoyougonow Fri 04-Oct-13 09:19:19

I also have a tip. When spraying deodorant under your arms, it's best to double check you haven't picked up hairspray insteadgrin

Ledkr Fri 04-Oct-13 09:20:18

Never buy a mermaid tights. grin

ifyouwish Fri 04-Oct-13 09:22:54

And the remote control does NOT belong in the fridge. That's somewhere you'll never think of looking until you wonder why the butter is still out!

Hope I've helped too smile

valiumredhead Fri 04-Oct-13 09:23:45

grin

DiaryOfAWimpyMum Fri 04-Oct-13 09:26:10

grin

I also need to remember to look in the mirror more than once when reserving out of my space on Mondays, it's recycling day and last week I reversed into and knocked over an empty wheelie bin

StarlightShiningBright Fri 04-Oct-13 09:27:20

Don't try to drive down a motorway with your handbreak on.

It's not good!

HenriettaPye Fri 04-Oct-13 09:27:22

Never yawn while putting on hairspray confused

ZingWantsCake Fri 04-Oct-13 09:29:42

when making apple juice for your toddler it is preferable to use apple squash, not washing up liquid

ZingWantsCake Fri 04-Oct-13 09:30:59

don't pee on the the toilet with the lid still down

ZingWantsCake Fri 04-Oct-13 09:32:18

don't put your car keys and mobile phone in the fridge.

it makes it much harder to find them!

DameFanny Fri 04-Oct-13 09:32:31

The general rule is one contact lens per eye. Hth.

FruOla Fri 04-Oct-13 09:32:47

wheretoyougonow, DP's version of that would be : when spraying deodorant under your arms, it's best to double check you haven't picked up lurid blue shaving foam instead. Oh I grin grin

willyoulistentome Fri 04-Oct-13 09:35:06

...or when rubbing on your deodorant stick - make sure you are not dressed already.

GiddyStars Fri 04-Oct-13 09:35:35

Don't mix up Batiste dry shampoo and deodorant grin

You're welcome.

When trying to squeeze a garlic press and failing, don't think "I know, I'll get more leverage if I put it upside down on teh counter a d press with all my might." It will create a garlic splurt up your nose and in your eyes which freaking stings, and You will smell only garlic, nothing else, for 3 days and nights and mornings and evenings and afternoons...

Chaos, the voice of reason.

ghostonthecanvas Fri 04-Oct-13 09:37:42

Always check you are wearing matching shoes before leaving the house

losersaywhat Fri 04-Oct-13 09:37:46

Dont refill your soap dispenser with anti bacterial hand soap then use it to take off your eye make up forgetting to shut your eyes first. shock My eyeballs felt like they were going to explode, not a mistake ill make again.

CadleCrap Fri 04-Oct-13 09:38:41

Check jeans for knickers.

ZingWantsCake Fri 04-Oct-13 09:40:10

take out old tampon before inserting new one.

GinGuzzler Fri 04-Oct-13 09:40:24

Make sure your top is not inside out before you leave the house as you are stuck like that till you return home...

FlatsInDagenham Fri 04-Oct-13 09:43:36

Ensure your debit card is in your purse before starting your supermarket shop. Or at least check before you get to the till, have packed it all into bags and have three more customers waiting and tutting behind you. blush

Inthechelseahotel Fri 04-Oct-13 09:45:14

When someone offers to walk your dog for you make sure they understand how to pick up poo with the bag otherwise they might feel they have to pick up the poo with their hand to place it in the bag grin grin grin

ZingWantsCake Fri 04-Oct-13 09:47:18

gin I did that yesterdaygrin

where were you to warn me?wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now