What's the worst/funniest thing that a man has ever said to you after having sex?

(263 Posts)
makemineamalibuandpineapple Wed 14-Aug-13 22:34:01

I had been having a fling with a guy I had met online. He had come over and we had just DTD 5 times!! It was 3am and I was showing him out and he said "We'll touch base" grin I thought, "I'm never going to see this man again". And guess what, 3 years later I still haven't. Thankfully I am now loved up with my lovely bf but that still makes me chuckle whenever I think about it.

YoniGetAnOohWithTyphoo Sun 10-Nov-13 21:19:54

'I thought you were joking about this being your first time, that's why I answered my phone during' oh well that's alright then angry

BritishGal Wed 05-Mar-14 00:07:55

I had "Mmmm.....yeah......my spunk is really boiling now......" Once. <boak>

IthoughtATMwasacashpoint Fri 07-Mar-14 16:56:16

Not actually during sex but (rather optimistically) in the pub on a first date.

When we get home I want you to ride me like a rodeo cowboy. Look deep into my eyes and show me how much you want me.

Ermm yeehaw and adios

YoureAShoe Wed 12-Mar-14 18:38:26

First time I ever dtd I was the second person he'd had sex with after a years break. Once we'd finished he said "it's not as good as I remember it" shockshockshock
He later apologised and said he meant it's nerve wracking the first time with someone and that he forgot the first time is never the best!
We're now engaged! grin

Aoifebelle Sun 23-Mar-14 13:09:59

A friend of a friend was at a hen do in Dublin. She pulled. Apparently the dude was a pleaser, started with some foreplay. She looks down as he was giving her oral pleasure and says " none of that mucking about now, just horse it in there". This is now a well used phrase as in "How much sugar do you want?" "Oh, just horse it in there". Shit laughing every time. Try it.

Aoifebelle Sun 23-Mar-14 13:13:41

Oh forgot to say must be rendered in rural northern Irish accent for full effect.

scarffiend Thu 03-Jul-14 21:55:41

'I don't know why, but I find you really attractive!' From the possessor of the smallest penis I have ever encountered (when lying on my palm it barely made it far enough to stretch to the other side of the palm. And thin). At that point my school girl crush that had lasted 10+ years withered and died.

Ladyfoxglove Fri 04-Jul-14 23:08:05

An ex used to say "Oops" when he came. occasionally he'd go as far as to say "Oh dear."

He kept his eyes open when kissing too. Completely passion-free.

sourdrawers Thu 16-Oct-14 13:18:23

I slept with a bloke once who grunted "luvely" every time he thrusted. With an extra long, loud one at the end obviously.

mrspremise Sun 19-Oct-14 22:10:46

<said while stroking my boobs> "Aw, you're just like a camel...". First I pissed myself laughing, then I married him grin

callamia Sun 19-Oct-14 22:14:13

"Are you going to ask me my name?"

In my defence, I did know - I'd heard one of his friends call him by his name. He was lovely, and I saw him a few times again. wistful for lost youth

An ex asked me during sex to "tell me I'm bigger than a donkey" I was 19 at the time and nearly 20 yrs later still wonder how I managed not to laugh.

CarryOn90 Sun 02-Nov-14 14:15:59

littletrees I'm laughing so much at that!!!!
a donkey ffs

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now