to go for a walk on my own for 15 minutes and have a good old roll in fox poo before returning home?

(156 Posts)
Owllady Thu 13-Jun-13 12:54:04

signed
Owllady's dog

<sigh>

is it that time of year again already?

Owllady Mon 17-Jun-13 14:57:55

I can't quite believe this thread is still going, I am not sure my human has ever started a thread so successful

Today I took myself a walk again but this time it was to chase a hare. I would have caught it too but they just need to realise I can see them off.....

No poo to roll in today, so nothing to report sad

MyBoysAreFab Mon 17-Jun-13 16:26:47

Yes diddl it is ironic that I don't eat poo at all, which would at worst be a bit yuck, but that I do eat luvverly chocolate which is toxic to doggiehounds. I am a bit stupid that way. Fabbymummy was very unreasonable and wouldn't let me eat her tuna sandwich at lunchtime in case it made me barf, after the aforesaid chocolate incident. I am most unhappy and ignoring her.

lissieloo Mon 17-Jun-13 16:49:46

I am really hacked off with my human. She's walking a funny way again and appears to have forgotten our 4.32 walk. I keep growling and barking at her. She'll take the hint soon, right?

gingeme Mon 17-Jun-13 19:29:34

Afternoon pups.
I have had a fabby day today. She looks after 3 small humans on a Monday and they all have the most scrummy stuff at lunch time which they drop lots of for me. Then she cooked a ham and a chicken and me and my cat friend got some yummys. Then I went into the mini house in the garden and chewed up some really hard cheese which she told me off for doing. To round ot all off the 2 year old small human rubbed my belly for the longest time.
Happy days

lissieloo Mon 17-Jun-13 21:37:51

ginge, that sounds heavenly!!

My humans took me for a walk around a field full of cow poo and other dog wee. It was bliss. And then the human pup had a bath and I kept drinking the frothy water. I think humans call it bubbly. I felt all funny afterward.

LissieDog

hstar1995 Sun 08-Sep-13 01:10:14

My favourite thing is to sneak upstairs and leap on owners bed at 6am, waking her up by trying to eat her hair. I also like eating my own poo, knocking the phone off the hook, growling at the adverts on the TV and getting very sulky when my unreasonable owner refuses to let me jump up on the settee after being out in the rain.

Hdog

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now