ZOMBIE THREAD ALERT: This thread hasn't been posted on for a while.

to go for a walk on my own for 15 minutes and have a good old roll in fox poo before returning home?

(156 Posts)
Owllady Thu 13-Jun-13 12:54:04

signed
Owllady's dog

<sigh>

is it that time of year again already?

Dorris83 Thu 13-Jun-13 22:53:42

Above post is by Dorrisdog ... Obviously

StripeyYogurt Thu 13-Jun-13 23:50:00

love this thread

poorpaws Fri 14-Jun-13 00:02:14

I eat rabbit droppings daily. Stupid owner takes me the large field full of the lovely droppings so of course I totally ignore her when she yells. I've got a particularly busy life, eating, sleeping, running and snacking on droppings, yeah my life is ok.

Poorpaws Molly

LittleFeileFooFoo Fri 14-Jun-13 00:02:33

Ohh, fox poo sounds nice! I was lucky enough to find a decaying skunk and roll in that! it was incredible! In fact, when I go home, my human didn't even recognize me they just shouted and chased me away! they must have thought I was a zombie skunk! It was hilarious.

I've never found anything that made my humans not recognize me before, but apparently Eau de le Pew with Cologne Mort will do it!

LittleFeilePooPoo

dayshiftdoris Fri 14-Jun-13 00:12:44

I think no walk is complete unless it involves numerous piles of fox poo rolled through and an added dead bird to roll in is amazing.....

Less keen on the dunking I get in the river before I am allowed in the car but its soooo worth it...

Oh and i also like eating cat poo - I burp the smell for many hours after grin

DorisDoggyDog

LittleFeileFooFoo Fri 14-Jun-13 00:18:59

Mmmm, cat poo, mmmmm.

BlueSkySunnyDay Fri 14-Jun-13 00:21:49

I LOVE puddles, the muddier the better. I can find a puddle in the woods even when its been dry - my owner gets cross and says I think I am a hippo but I LOVE having a muddy tummy. Blue Sky's stink hound.

longingforsomesleep Fri 14-Jun-13 00:23:10

I'm a black lab so longing can smell the fox poo but it takes her a while to work out where it is. I like to work it in around my shoulders and neck - makes it trickier for her to grab me and put my lead back on. I like most types of poo - the softer varieties for rolling in obviously and the harder type for munching. Failing that, anything left too near the edge of the kitchen worktop will do - half a stilton, remains of a chocolate birthday cake, box of weetabix etc ... Some of it has an interesting effect on my own poo ........

fragrant dog x

SabrinaMulhollandJjones Fri 14-Jun-13 00:25:14

I got the kitchen bin the other day. Spread it all over the floor. It was FANTASTIC. The human just shouted a bit, and put me in the garden while she cleared up.

I woofed a bit and pretended I was sorry - but I wasn't really.

Sabrina'sLabrador

Gonnabmummy Fri 14-Jun-13 00:49:19

This thread is like Christmas!! My fave thing to do is find a dead animal last time a nice rat carry it while owners catch up then run ahead throw it, roll in it. Repeat until stinking then proceed to eat messily while daddy owner tries to catch me and pregnant mummy owner heaves in a corner! Doggy 1

When out on walks poo is last on my mind I loooove huuge rocks, yep rocks. Around the size of my head I get so excited I scream uncontrollably whilst nudging it with all my might resulting in a bloody nose and chin every time terrifies owners! I am partial to a bit of my own poo but only if its done in the yard and soo fresh it hasn't hit the ground yet!
Doggy 2

BistoBear Fri 14-Jun-13 00:52:19

I haven't rolled in poo for ages but I did catch and kill a pheasant during a walk around some timeshare lodges on a posh golf course. A family had been feeding it for a week so it was very big and tasty. My owner tried to get it off me as the family looked on, I think they waned a bit too as they were very upset...

BistoDog

BistoBear Fri 14-Jun-13 00:54:05

*wanted, silly paws can't work this darn touch screen!

Hmmm, amateurs.

I am Dust Setter.

I found a delightful human turd floating in the loo, in the time before the first & second flush I grabbed it & ran off.

She didn't know whether to say drop or not. So I ran. I ran all around the house. I ran up & down with the turd in my mouth.

It was GLORIOUS.

Then...

When the fun was through.

I gobbled it up.

Yum.

bolshieoldcow Fri 14-Jun-13 00:59:10

Fox poo is smashing isn't it, especially when you have nice long white hair like me. A right good roll in that and I am proprly stinky AND matted grin Sometimes I get to go to the seaside and I can eat dead birds and swim in the sea and then roll in the sand and seaweedystuff so i look like I have been dragged from the bottom of the seabed. And just now one of the STUPID CHICKENS is broody so it does huge poos in the garden and they stink and are delicious even if bits do get stuck in my moustache.
love
Bolshiedog

LittleFeileFooFoo Fri 14-Jun-13 00:59:31

Dust Setter, I play bow to your awesomeness!

Ladame Fri 14-Jun-13 12:28:15

Hi we are the cats that leeve next to Ladamedog - our names are Georges and Jacques and we iz French so that makes uz even more arrogant because we iz superb. We get Ladamedog into lots of merde by leaving dead mice in the barn vhich le stupide terrier geeves to Ladame in her laundry basket. Eee is so stupide. Pah! Zen we make eeem bark by squooshing up our faces against le fenetre and laughing and running onto les nouveau plantes in Ladamegarden and stupide terrier chases us and les plantes gets keeled, keeled dead. Hah!

DramaAlpaca Fri 14-Jun-13 12:47:52

Dust Setter - urrggh! I'm trying to eat my lunch.

Please, pretty please can this thread go in Classics MNHQ?

I don't roll in poo, but I do enjoy a good bathe in a stagnant pool. Sometimes, I find a huge mass of frogspawn and alternate rubbing it into my coat (for the shine) and eating it (because it's like JELLY!). I also enjoy a broody chicken poo as a snack, particularly if it's got some flies on it. Crunchy.

JasperDog

I like cat poo! I yum it up and then sick it up and then eat it again!

CurlyPup

LimburgseVlaai Fri 14-Jun-13 13:06:57

Hmmmm fox poo. Haven't had any in ages. Lots of badger poo around here, meh. Horse poo is nice though, and human poo in those fun wrappers you sometimes find in the undergrowth near a road. MMMMMMMMmmmmmm.

I did have some fun chasing a whole herd of deer in the woods the other day. For some reason my owner seemed to have forgotten my real name and she yelled "Fenton!!" after me. Weird.

Anyway, I found a whole leg of deer with fur and hoof and all! That was a good day's work.

xx LVdog

MyBoysAreFab Fri 14-Jun-13 13:08:14

I love a good roll in seagull poo. The other day in the park I was rolling in poo on a hill and I kept on rolling and couldn't stop. Fabmum was laughing at me so much that she nearly wee'd herself.

I don't eat poo though, oh no, I have much more expensive taste and prefer to nick food from fabfamily or even random strangers. Snooze and you lose.

I dug an ancient bone up from the garden yesterday - it stank! How I laughed as fabdad chased me round and round the house trying to get it from me. They still don't know where I have hidden it...

Fabbyhound

LimburgseVlaai Fri 14-Jun-13 13:09:27

Urgh dogs are so disgusting. D'you know, last night I hacked up a lovely furball, and the stupid animals actually thought it was poo? Mind you, it looked like poo. Anyway. They went and ate it!

As I said, no sense of style.

LVcat

kitsmummy Fri 14-Jun-13 13:20:35

I like to eat a dead rabbit.

And then throw it up in the footwell of mum's car.

Betty the Pug

LimburgseVlaai Fri 14-Jun-13 13:25:02

My mate and I were given some leftover cauliflower with our breakfast this morning, and now the whole kitchen smells delicious! Don't you think dog fart is the best scent ever? After fox poo, obv.

Littleballofhate Fri 14-Jun-13 15:47:52

Ladame, my black cat is French also! ( err, well, he is v. Stylish and his human mum speaks for him in a posh French accent)
When cat's rule the universe poo rolling, poo eating K9's will be outlawed!
Waiting with baited breath for that great day,
LittlballCat

durbanmummy Fri 14-Jun-13 15:53:42

You guys have not tried anything until you have tried monkey poo - if you bark at them long enough they will throw it right at you - no need to do any of that rolling stuff!!
BTW - I have also tried toddler poo - very delicious and saved my owner the job of cleaning it up - thought I was being extremely helpful!!

DurbsDogxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now