to go for a walk on my own for 15 minutes and have a good old roll in fox poo before returning home?

(156 Posts)
Owllady Thu 13-Jun-13 12:54:04

signed
Owllady's dog

<sigh>

is it that time of year again already?

whole, look its hard to type with paws blush

JollyShortGiant Thu 13-Jun-13 13:44:43

I'm just all about birds really. I ate a live puffin once.

Jolly's DM's dog

Salbertina Thu 13-Jun-13 13:47:00

I can fly grin, I'm sure, one day.! Just need a little more practice then gonna get me a juicy fowl...

badbride Thu 13-Jun-13 13:47:17

It's not fox poo. It's Eau de Renard, you barbarians.

BadDog

OrangeFireandGoldashes Thu 13-Jun-13 13:47:27

YANBU. For added entertainment, make sure you're frightened of the hose.

OrangeFire's ridiculous Springer Spaniel, what kind of fecking useless Springer Spaniel is scared of water dog

Salbertina Thu 13-Jun-13 13:48:07

Meanwhile, she's got me a juicy hoof

Ladame Thu 13-Jun-13 13:51:27

She forgot to get me my pig's ear today when she went shopping, so I dug up the big of corned beef I buried last month and ate it, then I was sick and it was nice and foamy and so I ate that and then I peed on the rug, because it was the furry one and the same colour as me.

LadameDog

Ladame Thu 13-Jun-13 13:54:03

'bit' of corned beef but it was big too my claws need clipping I am a neglected dog there's no excuse really is there such a thing as Dogline? Uh oh she's coming I'm outta here

BeKindToYourKnees Thu 13-Jun-13 13:54:22

My human drove for an hour to take me to the beach where I found a rotting seal and rolled in it grin The car still smells.

The next day I ate 2 pairs of her pants.

My human shouts a lot.

BeKind's dog

celestialsquirrels Thu 13-Jun-13 13:58:38

What I really love is to roll in the fields after the farmer has spread muck on them. Then I like to go back to my nice clean kitchen and SHAKE. It makes a beautiful splatter pattern on all of the walls, floors, units and furniture.

I am an artist.

Squirrelhound

passmetheprozac Thu 13-Jun-13 13:58:56

Oh that,s nothing, my lady owner loves it when I drink out of the toilet bowl especially when the man owner doesn't flush his wees and then I go to her for a kiss and cuddle.

Its the best grin

passmesdog

I can reccomend rolling in an actual decaying fox, the smell is so much better than fox poo. Then on the way back for extra fun you can slip your collar and roll all over the fox again.

Salbertina Thu 13-Jun-13 14:01:35

Oh my favourite drink!

Albertina'sHond

missrlr Thu 13-Jun-13 14:05:25

Oh yes fox poo, twice regurgitated and then rolled in. Or badger. Or pond weed and dead frog - very yummy.

Mistress is evil and uses "heads and shoulders" to remove it - makes me smell like the v.e.t. nasty place.

I phone the r s p c a and barked to them but nothing, it's not against doggie rights, as humans have rights about smells or something

Daft Dog

SerotoninCanEatTomorrow Thu 13-Jun-13 14:13:09

Quite clearly these hounds are proof that all dogs are disgusting creatures and hugely below us cats in social standing - that's why we like to climb on a shelf and abuse the dog where she can't get us when we are staying at the humans MIL house.

SerotoninCats

I eat my own poo. And SenileDog's poo. And the poo out of the LITTER TRAY OF DELICIOUSNESS if an obliging child leaves a babygate open. The baby also smells good in the pants region a couple of times a day.

DoggyBorogroves.

Megsdaughter Thu 13-Jun-13 14:13:45

My big sister loves scooting her arse all over the female humans lovely cream rug ( human yells at her)

She kept doing it so said human took her to the vets.

The vet stuck a finger up her bum!!!!!!

Sister still scooting her bum over the rug tho smile

Me ? I just roll in the mixed bag of pop on the plain then come home and roll on the rug.

The human gets very cross, especially when the male human laughssmile

Littleballofhate Thu 13-Jun-13 14:15:10

Spent day snoozing with Ezza's cats. Stalked socks and knitting. Fell asleep. NO NASTY SMELLS HERE!
Superiorly Yours, LittleBallCat

freddiefrog Thu 13-Jun-13 14:19:46

Fox poo? Pah, amateur. Dead seagulls provoke a much better reaction

From
Freddiefrog's Dog

freddiefrog Thu 13-Jun-13 14:22:05

ps: select your seagull wisely. Well decomposed is best

Primrose123 Thu 13-Jun-13 14:22:55

Can't be doing with forrin muck. There's nothing better to eat than your own poo. I do enjoy a good bin now and then though.

Primrosewhippet.

Did I say as well, when eating poo its really good to look up every now and then with very sad sad face to let owner know that I have been driven to eating this as they neglect to feed me hourly, on the hour.

It makes my farts smell so beautiful also, I like to sneak one in if they are eating or just as they go to bed, daddy owner gets the blame, mwah.

Stepdog

DramaAlpaca Thu 13-Jun-13 14:36:03

YANBU. Every dog needs a little me-time to run off, chase a cat or two, and seek out some yummy fox poo to have a good roll in.

I love it smeared down my back, under my collar and in my ears - I'm a springer spaniel so I have lovely ears.

Then I get home, smelling gorgeous, but nobody wants to cuddle me! They argue over whose turn it is to wash me & I get all my lovely perfume scrubbed off. Sometimes they put me in their bath. I hate the bath.

But I get my own back. I give them the slip again & go and have a good roll around in the slimy old pond at the back of the garden. Bliss!

DramaDog

Mycatistoosexy Thu 13-Jun-13 14:42:14

It's not just dogs that lurve to make humans boak.

I like to wake up my human by vomiting from atop the laundry basket so that I can get a good spread. Then I go to my litter tray and leave a poo that smells like the depths of hell. The aroma fills the house which, of course, I can't stand so I trot out to the garden to fill up on grass for more yummy vom.

I am awesome.

Smelly cat (that is really sexy)

bran Thu 13-Jun-13 15:11:27

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now