I've told you all before because I'm a boring bastard but I am going to Le Gavroche tomorrow and MICHEL ROUX IS GOING TO MARRY ME

(164 Posts)
GetOrfMoiLand Wed 05-Jun-13 22:39:41

Possibly.

Anyway je suis tres excited and tres looking forward to the trolley des fromages (and looking forward to showing off my French)

FobblyWoof Mon 10-Jun-13 16:09:38

hmm or rather grin

FobblyWoof Mon 10-Jun-13 16:09:06

You now, I was really looking forward to my pizza hut buffet for lunch tomorrow before reading this thread. Do you think they'll give me a menu with no prices on because DP is paying? [grins]

BIWI Fri 07-Jun-13 22:16:49

Une blocke comme un giraffe, je crois. Mais je agree with you, Scrambled. Pas vielle. Elle est surprisingly and irritatingly jeune.

ScrambledSmegs Fri 07-Jun-13 22:08:06

Note - pas la vielle blocke. Seulement la blocke.

<gentille>

ScrambledSmegs Fri 07-Jun-13 22:05:50

Oh, j'ai pissez moiself rire-ing a cette thread. Tres bien.

Belle photo. Votre fille est tres jolie, une chip de la blocke.

LeGavrOrf Fri 07-Jun-13 21:28:03

You lot are tres kind,

Mintyy those flleurs and les basquettes de la fenentre were beautiful. Really looked amazing, it looks so elegant from the outside.

LadyBeagleEyes Fri 07-Jun-13 20:19:12

Wot a domage tu didn't get to vu Michael.
Tu and your fille est tres joli though.

Mintyy Fri 07-Jun-13 20:11:47

Aww j'ai missed this demain! I was busy working pour l'homme qui faire le magique avec les boxes de fenetre et le jardin a Le Gavroche!

Glad you had a lovely time, I never pictured you as having long hair. Weren't you about 32 or something crazy?

Alibabaandthe40nappies Fri 07-Jun-13 19:55:45

How lovely of your DD!

That is a lovely picture, you are really beautiful Getorf, very elegant looking smile

I would definitely be up for a Le Gavroche MN meet up for lunch grin

Fiderer Fri 07-Jun-13 19:52:44

Right then. The Baby Bels are on me grin

LeGavrOrf Fri 07-Jun-13 19:45:08

My dd is marvellous.

I harp on about her on mumsnet all the time but I am quite amazed that someone so cheery and glass half full could have come from me. She was born in a good mood. I have been very lucky, she has a wonderful nature. Strangers on buses used to see 'oh what a good baby' and she hasn't changed. I know I have a mother's bias and I sound like a syrupy twat but she is a really lovely person. I am so proud of her and think she is by far the best person I know.

See, I will say this about you if you buy me lunch and let me drink a whole bottle of wine. grin

LeGavrOrf Fri 07-Jun-13 19:42:05

Haha BIWI that is SO me,

But that girl absolutely trounces me in the sophistication and elegance stakes. grin

AtYourCervix Fri 07-Jun-13 19:37:48

It dous sound like a lovely and splendid day <le sigh happy>>

Fiderer Fri 07-Jun-13 19:35:18

Your daughter sounds absolutely bloody marvellous.

<petite sniff de emotion>

BIWI Fri 07-Jun-13 19:32:38
AtYourCervix Fri 07-Jun-13 19:31:08

I'm a very bad veggie and frequently eat haribo and sausages. I think I'd find something delicious and magnifique. Or just the vin et champagne.

LeGavrOrf Fri 07-Jun-13 19:28:08

We should have a mumsnet le gav meet up.

Can you imagine grin

LeGavrOrf Fri 07-Jun-13 19:27:27

I know bugger all about wine but the stuff I had yesterday was utterly delicious, really buttery Chardonnay,

Dd said 'is that a bit better than the bottles of ready made margarita you normally drink mum'

LeGavrOrf Fri 07-Jun-13 19:26:03

Cervix I don't know if there is any special thing s they could cook but there was nothing veggie dans le lunch menu.

Perhaps there was on the main menu. I didn't really look in too much detail, I was too busy laughing at dd's face (as she was the one paying they gave her the menu with the prices on, as I was the guest I didn't see the prices)

UNE BOUTEILLE DE CHA!MPAGNE CRISTAL GARÇON

AtYourCervix Fri 07-Jun-13 19:24:44

Mais oui Mardy.
Je pense ma DH would j'aime un viste le gavroche pour his anniversaire.

LeGavrOrf Fri 07-Jun-13 19:23:58

Haha at mange tout

Biwi i would bloody love to go on that cooking day, do you reckon the room has one serious foodie taking notes and the the rest are simpering women absolutely DYING when he looks at them with those big eyes and not able to construct a sensible sentence all day that would be me then

MardyBra Fri 07-Jun-13 19:19:44

Maybe L'Academie MN could organiser un seminar especialement pour LeGavrof.

BIWI Fri 07-Jun-13 19:18:44
BIWI Fri 07-Jun-13 19:18:14

<KLAXON>

LeGavrof - he's waiting for you!

J'taime this thread. C'est tout.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now