I think my baby must have a wonky widget

(206 Posts)
McPhee Sun 16-Sep-12 17:26:46

because it never ruddy sleeps!! I've had possession of this tiny human for 11 weeks now. I thought maybe it was jetlagged, or had settling in issues. You know, like when you get a new freezer?

But...mine keeps running on maximum speed, but the battery doesn't seem to discharge at a 'normal' rate? Some bugger installed a dynamo in mine hmm

Seriously. Is mine faulty?? Can I disconnect the Dynamo?

Does yours sleep, and if so how many hours during the day

DisgraceToTheYChromosome Sun 21-Jul-13 22:48:37

Just found this:

Our model 17.6 is mostly fine, apart from inordinate wallpaper changes and some non-standard modifications to the audio and olfactory inputs. Networking capabilities are as expected, although speech mode somewhat glitchy with a lot of upper register white noise. It's agitating for a mobility add-on, but has been informed it needs Job 1.0 installing first. This caused brief crashing and bandwidth on the local network was compromised.

Currently in ad-hoc mode with another 17.6; this model has been shown a meat cleaver entirely by accident so no client systems are expected. Yet.

Oh dear, I need the nations help

Model has now reached its breaking point, and at 1.9 is showing constant signs of wear and tear. The whine is a constant 'no', and its dragging its limbs behind it. Lowering the vocal tone by its user is having no affect, neither is highering the vocal tones. Infact, I am wondering if the owner should just leave the system alone, and maybe hide in the shed hmm

GinSoakedMisery Mon 24-Feb-14 23:02:04

Have you installed the Cbeebies App?

Yes, but it just bounces round the room shouting 'daisy daisy daisy'

It might be time to roll it out to an outside engineer hmm

Trumpton Mon 24-Feb-14 23:24:13

Have you downloaded it in its docking station for at least 60 mins during the day ? Even if the the high pitched whining continues it can be ignored if you are ingesting a cup of tea and biscuits.

mrstigs Tue 25-Feb-14 10:09:47

I currently have three models at home due to closure of the external facility. V8.4 and V6.3 seem to be have compatibility issues and V2.3 seems to be having semi regular episodes of very high pitched noise output. Considering legal ramifications of listing all units on Internet based auction site.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now