Only with Ocado...

(257 Posts)
SoupDragon Tue 03-Apr-12 09:33:44

"Today your order will be delivered by Jesus in the Cabbage van"

You don't get the son of god delivering groceries for just any supermarket.

plainjaney Thu 04-Jul-13 20:20:41

A further resurrection....

Jesus has not appeared to me, which frankly isn't a huge surprise, however, a few weeks ago a new challenger to Jesus appeared in our area when my friend had a visit from...

Mac in the Apple Van!

grin

curlyclaz13 Sun 21-Jul-13 22:38:02

I have ordered from ocado because of this thread. delivery due between 12-13 tomorrow no text yet to tell me is jesus is making an appearance.

fishonabicycle Thu 19-Sep-13 11:48:43

I've only just found this thread and am very disappointed I've never had Jesus. however, looking back through my texts, I did have Joseph in a courgette van in June. I've also had Anita in Cabbage, and Keith in Lemon, Kevin in Onion, Lionel in Apple and (pleasingly alliterative) Lee in Lemon. Disciples I have had include Paul in courgette, and John in Cabbage. Last week I had Christian (!) in Strawberry.

Snog Fri 20-Sep-13 06:22:46

checked my texts too...
no jesus but a couple of his disciples in the same cabbage van...Peter and Thomas
grin

greymanu Sun 24-Nov-13 16:13:30

Kofi in the Onion van; times are tough for the former Sec Gen of the UN.

VivaLeBeaver Sat 19-Apr-14 20:24:26

I saw my first ever Ocado van today (don't live in an Ocado delivery area). Was delighted to see it was a cabbage van and thought of this thread and couldn't stop giggling.

ElfriqueTheSantaHelpingLizard Thu 11-Dec-14 12:06:30

Are we going for a Christmas set this year? If so I've just had my shopping delivered by Joseph.
He was in the Onion van fgrin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now