Thickos on TripAdvisor

(555 Posts)
bupcakesandcunting Fri 18-Mar-11 09:03:10

I usually check reviews about places on Trip Advisor before booking a holiday. I've been having a snoop round this morning for a holiday and went onto Trip Advisor to read the reviews and honestly, some of them look like they've been written by a bear mashing his paws into the keyboard and hitting "send"...

AIBU to disregard reviews by people who moan that "nobode understand ENGLISH" "no chips/salad just greek food" "wayter rude" or should I be giving them the same attention as the others?

MrTumblesSpottyBum Fri 25-Jan-13 18:11:08

"Never go there! We got a room that was creepy. There were bloody rags on window sill and drug synergys in toilet. Only a cardboard sheet windows, and someone screaming outside our window"

grin

Pipbin Japan Mon 28-Jan-13 18:13:23

I was about to post the link to that site.
I especially love: "previous guest took a dump in the kettle… Then proceeded to boil it" and, " I actually think that the 3rd floor isn’t part of the hotel, and that people are living there. There are animals running around".

queenofeverything1 Tue 30-Jul-13 10:20:32

Here's a tip, why not stay at home next time and do a day trip down to the seaside...sure to have a cuppa and some chips and some Brits walking around.

ManchesterAunt Thu 29-May-14 13:16:08

This is a brilliant compilation of Trip Advisor complaints

www.thepoke.co.uk/2013/10/28/21-seriously-strange-tripadvisor-reviews/

FizzlingFireboxes Mon 09-Jun-14 13:48:36

Communal toilets were horrible, everytime I went in there was a toilet otter staring at me. I got in my bed a was stabbed by a toenail, there was dried sick in the carpet. The place is a dump and I expect thats what prison cell mates experience. plus a homosexual tried to get into my room at 2 in the morning.

Toilet otters :D

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now