LOOK!! READ !!!!!!

(663 Posts)
Hbouquet Tue 05-Oct-10 11:05:32

THIS MUMSNET WEBSITE IS THE BIGGEST GATHERING OF VULGAR, CLASS OBSESSED, SELFISH, INSECURE, VILE EXCUSES FOR PEOPLE, I PITY YOUR CHILDREN.

LISTEN TO YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT CHILD ALLOWANCE, £44,000 IS STILL WAY TOO HIGH!!, HAVE YOU NOT SPARED A THOUGHT FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ARE ACTUALLY IN REAL POVERTY?, WHO REALLY NEED STATE HELP....NO, YOU JUST DRIVE PAST IN YOUR 4X4'S WITH YOUR SPOILT, OBESE, ALLERGY RIDDEN SMUG KIDS ON THE WAY TO GET YOUR CHAI LATTE AND M&S PANINI FOR LUNCH, IT JUST GOES TO SHOW THE BLINKERED IGNORANCE AND SELFISHNESS OF MODERN DAY WOMEN IN ENGLAND, LIVING YOUR ENCLAVE LIKE LIFESTYLE, TOTALLY DETACHED FROM HUMANITY, INSECURE 'IM ALRIGHT JACK' MENTALITY, BITCHY, SCHEMING, CLASS OBSESSED, MATERIAL OBSESSED, YOU REALLY MAKE ME SICK TO THE CORE, THE LOT OF YOU.

JUST LOOK AT THE FACES OF THE PEOPLE WHO RUN THIS WEBSITE, LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR, DO YOU SEE LOVE AND HUMAN WARMTH?......NO, YOU SEE CONTORTED, COLD, MEAN, MISERLY FACES, EYES AND MOUTH SCREWED UP, FALSE LOOKING CONTRIVED EXPRESSIONS, A LOOK WHICH SHOWS THESE PEOPLE FOR WHO THEY REALLY ARE, SELF LOATHING, UNHAPPY, INSECURE WORST OF THE WORST, LIFES REAL LOOSERS.

TrinityRhino Tue 05-Oct-10 11:06:41

do us all a favour hit caps lock and fuck off

chibi Tue 05-Oct-10 11:07:27

Oi capsy

Give it a rest

Have a biscuit and calm the fuck down.

3ismylot Tue 05-Oct-10 11:08:23

zzzzzzzzzzz

werewolf Tue 05-Oct-10 11:09:03

Ha ha. 0/10

Valpollicella Tue 05-Oct-10 11:09:13

Wow, someone is angry this morning

fryalot Tue 05-Oct-10 11:09:25

ooh, ooh, ooh, how exciting, I can use a

biscuit

for real!

<<jumps up and down excitedly>>>

I could really drink a Chai latte after reading that grin

<yum>

wastingaway Tue 05-Oct-10 11:09:44

Speak for yourself sweetheart.

CharlieBoo Tue 05-Oct-10 11:10:23

Lol trinityrhino!!

Ladder Tue 05-Oct-10 11:10:26

pmsl

Poledra Tue 05-Oct-10 11:11:27

grin at Trinity - how're you doing, m'dear?

Have a biscuit dear

DooinMeSizers Tue 05-Oct-10 11:13:57

I'd like to point out that I am very working class. I do not drive anything, least of all a four by four. I drink coffee that I make myself with a kettle grin and my my children are neither obese, allergy ridden or smug. Although I will hold my hands up to spoilt.

We struggle to afford 'nice things' on a low income wage, but do our best and rarely complain. I don't bedgrudge the rich (who have worked hard to be where they are) nor do I bedgrudge people who need to calin benefit for whatever reason.

I believe there are a lot of Mnetters similar to myself.

I'm not sure what point you are trying to make, but if you stop with insults and caps lock people would be more willing to opebn a dialougue with you.

However I'm fairly you sure you just fancy a good old fashioned slanging match have little interest in a healthy debate.

Easywriter Tue 05-Oct-10 11:14:21

You again?

Hi.

CardyMow Tue 05-Oct-10 11:14:29

Jeez, you even get a biscuit from me! And that's my first ever one! Nobody likes loosing money they've been accustomed to, and I'm saying that as a family where my DP earns £16K PA.

Either you have serious anger management issues, or you need to get back under your bridge and eat some goats.

Madascheese Tue 05-Oct-10 11:14:32

Tut Tut, oh dear, see that's what not getting a chai latte does for your temper.

Calm down Dear It's ONLY a website.

popsycal Tue 05-Oct-10 11:15:48

and relax

AnakisT Tue 05-Oct-10 11:16:15

Mmmmm M and S panini.......

Lol at Capsy

Merrylegs Tue 05-Oct-10 11:16:28

Ooh. You sound very cross.

<loves the idea of being a Looser. Is that better or worse than being a Tighter?>

sparkle12mar08 Tue 05-Oct-10 11:17:18

Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out...

On second thoughts...

Ladder Tue 05-Oct-10 11:17:47

come back to the thread OP and we can chat about this

herbietea Tue 05-Oct-10 11:17:59

Message withdrawn

FanjoForTheMammaries Tue 05-Oct-10 11:18:08

it's 'losers' not 'loosers' nul points

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now